ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abraxas Winterlight said:
you keep counting them down, I'll keep wishing they would go down faster!

You and me both, Hon, You and me both.


on another and somewhat related note, I now know why i never tried quitting smoking before... my family drives me INSANE

ahem, now back to our regularly scheduled pointless chatter
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
Hello, everyone! :kiss:

Haven't been around much, have I? Heh-heh.
Had a lot of work to sort through, but things might slow down a bit, now.

Hope you're all ok. :)

i good, cool avatar did you make it yourself?
 
cats said:
I've done that but for some reason it didn't log me in. I'm going to need to fool around with it some mroe for it to work properly.

do you have a firewall that could be blocking some of your ports.
 
Yes heart pounding AV. The new modem is working fine it jsut took me a bit to figure it out.

Oh and Abraxas I do not have Hy's tounge. Or at least I don't think I have it. Prehaps I should check my pockets to be sure. *Checks pokets* Nope I don't have it. I do have his soul though, I won that in poker game if I recall right.
 
Anoucement ...

The lastest Shonen Jump is out & guess what is premiring ...

Ruouri Kenshin ...

Kenshin-sama kawaii ... :heart:
 
Haven't they realeased the entire Rouni Kenshin series in the US already.
 
cats said:
Oh and Abraxas I do not have Hy's tounge. Or at least I don't think I have it. Prehaps I should check my pockets to be sure. *Checks pokets* Nope I don't have it. I do have his soul though, I won that in poker game if I recall right.

*bops cats on the head & lifts his head up by his hair to look her in the eye*

DO I LOOK LIKE AB TO YOU ... NO ...

Give me that ... *takes the soul* ... The Hy's soul is forfited to me ...
 
Arc da Rat said:
Anoucement ...

The lastest Shonen Jump is out & guess what is premiring ...

Ruouri Kenshin ...

Kenshin-sama kawaii ... :heart:
Not quite Arc... Its just an preview. Shonen Jump's Newest manga will be Hikaru no Go in December.
 
cats said:
Haven't they realeased the entire Rouni Kenshin series in the US already.

*snaps finger & a rock drops on cats' head*

Shonen Jump is a magazine ... The manga isn't out in the US ... The anime is ... Get it straight ...
 
hybirdx said:
Not quite Arc... Its just an preview. Shonen Jump's Newest manga will be Hikaru no Go in December.

It's a whole chapter ... So it counts ... BTW it's the January issue for Hikaru no Go ... :p
 
Sorry I made ar eckless post but with freinds like you people its a wonder my health insurance hasn't gone up.

Okay I'm offically out of this conversation and I think I best keep it that way.
 
Cats, consider yourself lucky. You have rocks fall on your head... I have boulders and bone crushing glomps hitting me every day!
 
Ahem ~

Don't forget the magical mallets & being chain ... *ponders* ... wait both of you where chained at the same time ... but not to each other ... *evil kitty grin*
 
JC hasn't been on for a while.... unless My god! You did go to vegas and get married didn't you! You jerk why the hell wasn't I on the guest list! I live in vegas for heavens sake! I could of goten elvis to be your preist!
 
No no cats, I did not marry anybody... PLus I haven't been in Vegas since Augest
 
If you where in Vegas in August ... Why didn't you & cats hook up for a night on the town???
 
Well for one thing I didn't know that Cats live in Vegas until a little while ago, plus I was there only for a bit, and while I was there I was busy most of the time.
 
Yeah! I'm not 21 but that only means I can't go into topless strip clubs you and I could still hit up all the nude ones. Then theirs all those roller coasters that cost 12 dollars a ride.


Actully I probably would of taken you away from the stip and done some rock climbing or something. We have several good hikes outside the city and ofcoarse plenty in it as well.

Honest question did you see the show outside of Pirates of the Carabein? They are takeing that one away latter this year and I think thats a show you should try and see atleast once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top