Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently sleeping for 8+ hours during the day leaves me unable to fall asleep at night.

I can relate, J. I have screwed up my sleep schedule big time, and just as I was getting it back to almost workable. Two words I have come to hate..."Bubble Shooter."
 
Just when I want to unleash my anger I'm supposed to keep my mouth and fingers shut. It's unfair, it's probably for the best, I know it's for the best, but damn it I wish differently. Sitting thru hurt feelings isn't comfortable but it's do-able.

I'll just keep the candy canes near by so I can "Fermez la bouche!"
 
Last edited:
If it's you, you son of a bitch, you're a spineless coward.

If it's not, then the similarities are eerie to say the least.


Once again I feel like a first class fool.
 
Last edited:
Would you please stop trying to be "Ms Literotica?" Grow up and learn a few things instead of attempting to be a know it all and because you know it all you're always right.

The truth shall...well, it'll be a tough lesson for you. Enough with the lies, woman, err, girl, just stop playing the part. You might even get away with it if you don't mention it.
 
LOL'ing at Cate's new location!:D

Last night BG and I were chatting and the subject of the Toyota recall came up. I said I don't have a problem, it's the people in front of me that would have the problem!

Actually I have had it get stuck a few times but it was easily solved with my foot. I'll have to get it in for the fix.
 
dunno how i missed that but bailadora's right, cate. please see to it. think of it as ensuring your periodic needling of bg continues uninterrupted. :>

hi, bailadora! :>

ed
 
as good as can be expected, thanks--in the past 7 days, 5 people i know personally landed new jobs. how awesome is that? :>

how's by you?

ed
 
That is awesome indeed! If you're still on the hunt, here's hoping some of their karma rubs off on you.

Life is satisfactory.....not much anyone can ask for beyond that. :D
 
I cant believe that I've actually had the patience to try and have a conversation with you for the last 3.5 hours and all I've really managed to do is mostly talk to myself. It's starting to bug me that you are more into your phone than you are into spending the time with me.
 
Yeah, we were on alert to leave but they got it under control, three very suspicious fires that all started within 20 mins of each other and all in similar locations.
 
I'm happily full of dinner (chicken) and HEAPS of chocolate....looking miserably at tomorrows "meals"...dulcolax and picoprep. Bah. If there is one thing I hate more than having a colonoscopy, it's fasting before it!!
:rolleyes:
 
Dear Terri,

I have named my eye twitch after you. Your incompetence drives me insane, your ability to throw people under the bus for your mistakes is unbelievable and I will no longer cover for you, feel sorry for you or pick up your slack.

Love,
Your Boss
 
If it's you, you son of a bitch, you're a spineless coward.

If it's not, then the similarities are eerie to say the least.


Once again I feel like a first class fool.

Do not feel like a fool for having an honest trust in people. The alternative is endless cynicism which is no way to live! The fools are those who try to take advantage of you, not the other way around, my friend!

:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top