I Saw the Bride's Boob!

D

DeeZire

Plunging neckline, stiff fabric gathered below the breasts, no bra. She’s dancing, I’m playing keyboards, tucked behind the PA speaker where I can watch without being obvious about it. I’m waiting patiently, knowing my peek-a-boo moment is inevitable. Sure enough, during the first chorus of “Brown Eyed Girl” her top billows out for a second, affording me the perfect angle for a fleeting glimpse. Her tit (the right one) is about halfway between a champagne glass and a goblet, bottom heavy, the nipple aimed slightly upwards.

I love my job!

ETA: It was a cotton-ish cocktail dress, not a wedding dress, for an outdoor thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Og has a large collection of feelthy pictures.

Jeanne

Attachments

• Dove.jpg
    Dove.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 308
  • unfbride04.jpg
    unfbride04.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 2e98.jpg
    2e98.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 003aa.jpg
    003aa.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 39[1]b.jpg
    39[1]b.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 294
Here are more that I have borrowed from Og's archive.

Jeanne

Attachments

• 40[1]b.jpg
    40[1]b.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 274
  • 72c1.jpg
    72c1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 259
  • 211a.jpeg
    211a.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 94145a.jpg
    94145a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 94152c.jpg
    94152c.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 265
I bow to Og's great collection.

I checked mine and the only one fit for mixed company is too large and I'm too lazy to size it. :eek::cool:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• sandy_marriage01.jpg
    sandy_marriage01.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 457
  • sandy_marriage06.jpg
    sandy_marriage06.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 420
  • sandy_marriage_02.jpg
    sandy_marriage_02.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 408
  • sandy_marriage_07.jpg
    sandy_marriage_07.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 425
Plunging neckline, stiff fabric gathered below the breasts, no bra. She’s dancing, I’m playing keyboards, tucked behind the PA speaker where I can watch without being obvious about it. I’m waiting patiently, knowing my peek-a-boo moment is inevitable. Sure enough, during the first chorus of “Brown Eyed Girl” her top billows out for a second, affording me the perfect angle for a fleeting glimpse. Her tit (the right one) is about halfway between a champagne glass and a goblet, bottom heavy, the nipple aimed slightly upwards.
So? Where's the story? This sounds like a plot-bunny if I ever heard one. But it would have to be at the wedding for sure if you want the story to work ;)

So? Where's the story? This sounds like a plot-bunny if I ever heard one. But it would have to be at the wedding for sure if you want the story to work ;)

I'm working on one as we speak called "The Failed Wedding." It's the only way I can make this bunny humping my leg to go away. :eek: :eek:

It's all Og's fault I tell ya.

I'm working on one as we speak called "The Failed Wedding." It's the only way I can make this bunny humping my leg to go away. :eek: :eek:

It's all Og's fault I tell ya.
That's what you get for looking at dirty pictures ;)

Any more anecdotes of accidental boobage at a wedding? I would think the tossing of the bouquet would be the perfect opportunity for an errant breast to make an appearance.

Now I'm thinking of taking some of these before the wedding and saving them for his gift for our first anniversary :devil:

I think some of the brides in the pictures I've uploaded had the same idea.

They didn't expect their "friends" to post them all over the net.

Og

Back