First Anal with Help: Opened for two females

ButtAnalMan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
3,695
I am Jim 36 years man. One of my favorite fantasies is to help some girl learn anal for the first time with the support of someone who love her and is keen to teach her anal fucking. The mom (Kim) knows how anal is fun and want to let her just turned 18+ daughter (Sally) to learn it too. She knows how much my experience in the anal field is. So she asks me to teach her girl. To summarize, we are all in the mother bed room and her daughter is a little bit nervous and want to escape from the room. Her mother is wearing sexy lingerie and the girl is just in her cotton shorts and t-shirts. I have just the boxer on.

Kim started to explain to her girl, Sally, how much she love her and how much she will like anal and how much she will be a big anal fan if she tired. She also telling the girl that I am really experienced and I will let her enjoy with no considerable pain.
 
Last edited:
Sally

OOC: Sally: She is 18 years old, has long blonde hair, large blue eyes and a tight, exercised body. Her stomach is smooth and flat but a perkiness in her ass and tits means that she is still somewhat curvy, although not incredibly so.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with the situation. My mom was waxing lyrical about this guy, Jim, who apparently had helped her learn to love anal. I'd had boyfriends but never even considered anal, now my mom wanted me to try it? Not only that but she was wearing lingerie and Jim was there, naked except for his boxers, a tent clearly visible in his pants.

I was feeling kinda vulnerable as well, I only had a low cut vest top and tight shorts on. Even so, I kinda had to admit the obvious delight my mom was showing intrigued me a bit, uncomfortable as I was, I couldn't bring myelf to leave just yet...
 
Seeing Sally in her red tight shorts make my cock start to wake and mt short became so tight for me. I wonder if her tiny butt and asshole can accommodate my for my cock. I have fucked many butt sizes but she is really a tiny one.


Her mother noticed my cock and looked into Sally's eyes and face to found them staring and her face so red. She went to Sally and take her from her hand into the room and told her to say hello to me.

Sally: hello
I: hello sweety

Her mother told me to site on the sofa and she site beside me. She looked to Sally and said: be a good girl. And come her and lay on Jim knees and rest your head on my lap. Sally did and I can see her tiny butt into the red short and feel her legs on min. Her head in her mother lap and and she is playing with her hair to help her relax.

I looked into her butt and put my right hand on her butt and squeezed softly
 
Back
Top