Oh, hello again.... ;)

Very sexy

I wanted a fresh start, so I am starting this thread.. I promise I will be putting up some new photos in the next couple of days... but for now, I will leave you with this one..

Enjoy ;)

Great beginning

Thanks for posting some lovely pics.
you are more than welcome!

I love your tits too!
:heart:

Great beginning
more to come!

So do I. But I like your smile, too, in that second picture. Very cute.
Aw, thank you. I've been told my smile is beautiful..

I have no problem with old ones if they continue to look like that.
Sadly, not many old ones after those... but new ones will be just as good if not better ;)

Looking forward to you rnext posting

you are more than welcome!

:heart:

more to come!

Aw, thank you. I've been told my smile is beautiful..

Sadly, not many old ones after those... but new ones will be just as good if not better ;)

I really enjoy your frankness. Your comment about your tits is so very sexy. Yes, I want to be w/ you. After all, your attitude, your playfulness is such a turn on.

you're making my dick move, engorge and grow into a cock. As it does, I'm oozing pre-cum.

Come on darlin' show me something. Make my cock exploded

subscribed!!!

I'm so glad to see you back, Secrets! SOOOOOOOOO GLAD!

Not possible. Nope. No freakin' way.

They're stunning!
you really think so?? ;)

I really enjoy your frankness. Your comment about your tits is so very sexy. Yes, I want to be w/ you. After all, your attitude, your playfulness is such a turn on.

you're making my dick move, engorge and grow into a cock. As it does, I'm oozing pre-cum.

Come on darlin' show me something. Make my cock exploded
Have patience, darlin'. More will come with time... but I am glad to hear that I've had that effect on you ;)

What????? They look like the perfect handful to me.

Their a bit more than a handful... hehe

Wow. What was wrong with those guys? Were they crazy? Were they gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)?

Nope, they just didn't like them... Kept telling me they were too big, and I should get a breast reduction! :(
subscribed!!!

I'm so glad to see you back, Secrets! SOOOOOOOOO GLAD!
so glad that you're suscribing to this thread, Papa! ;)

I think you need to update my photos on your page.. hehe

Nope, they just didn't like them... Kept telling me they were too big, and I should get a breast reduction! :(

Oh, they're so, so wrong. As long as you like them it's the only thing that matters. The fact that you also like to show 'em off is an added bonus for us.;)

so glad that you're suscribing to this thread, Papa! ;)

I think you need to update my photos on your page.. hehe

I know that index page is looking a little shabby. I was thinking about popping off another thread in the Playground. I need to move on to some more fun stuff. ;)

Back