Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

Sugartitties

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Posts
812
Hi! I am a somewhat happily married woman in my late 40's looking to meet some new friends. I love to flirt, laugh and have fun, and although I love my husband, he does not always connect with me on the sexual level I crave.

Yes, I know my name is provocative, but I am an "all in" kind of lady who is never comfortable on the sidelines watching others have fun.

I prefer intelligent, witty and articulate conversation. Older men, younger men...it does not matter. Discussions can involve sexy topics, but I also love chatting about a wide variety of topics. I am outspoken, college educated and have been around the block a few times.

More about me: I am on the shorter side, being 5'3 on a good day. I am a curvy, smaller, bbw with 38 C breasts, brunette with dark brown eyes. I am also a mom, so if I do not respond to you right away or I log out unexpectedly, please understand that I will always put my family first.

I haven't decided if I will incorporate chatting off site yet, but I will consider it. I might also be willing to exchange pics once I am comfortable with you, but I am not making any promises.

Editing to add that I don't really get into role play or cyber sex. I just like to have conversations as if we were out having a beer or lunch. Or dessert...:) Sexy talk is fun and I love it, I just don't get into cyber play.
 
Last edited:
Hi, I'm Matthew. I'm in my mid 30's. I'm looking for summer fun. Maybe we can chat sometime and see if there is any chemistry.
 
Hello,

The weather here is beautiful and it is 24 deg C and fresh air..

I have sent you a message and do hope to hear from you

Cheers
 
Intrigued

Pm sent

Hi, I'm Matthew. I'm in my mid 30's. I'm looking for summer fun. Maybe we can chat sometime and see if there is any chemistry.

Hello,

The weather here is beautiful and it is 24 deg C and fresh air..

I have sent you a message and do hope to hear from you

Cheers


Thank you! I will try to respond to all messages. Please be patient! And feel free to post here as well.:)
 
Passion

Let's start with a discussion about the "other things". What are the things that you are passionate about (other than the obvious "passion" topic)? Food? Wine? Music?

All these are on my list, by the way.

J
 
I could definitely be interested! I find myself very attracted to mature, married women. I'm a late twenties male and am very open to all kinds of chat. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to send a PM!


Take your time as I'm sure you're getting more responses than you know what to do with ;)
 
Let's start with a discussion about the "other things". What are the things that you are passionate about (other than the obvious "passion" topic)? Food? Wine? Music?

All these are on my list, by the way.

J

I love good food, red wine and music.
 
Surprised

What a genuine up front and honest post. I like that a lot! Almost as much as I like your discription ;-) x
 
I want to thank everyone for the fabulous responses I have received. If I haven't responded to everyone, I do apologize. I am doing my best to answer everyone.:)
 
Busy day car shopping today! I will be back later and hope to get to those pm's waiting. :kiss::kiss::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:
 
Welcome and I hope you have fun and make lots of good friends here. I also hope you find a car at a good price.
 
Thanks for all the responses!! Just got home a little while ago...I will get to the pm's but please be patient.:):)
 
Back
Top