The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's one of my two days off this week, but I've got laundry to run to the laundromat today. Wishing I had a working laptop or tablet so that I could work on my stories while I am there today...

Today's one of my two days off this week, but I've got laundry to run to the laundromat today. Wishing I had a working laptop or tablet so that I could work on my stories while I am there today...

Tried E-Bay ?

Ah, back up and running. I was surprised at how upset it made me that Lit was down. Let's hear it for the study folk in the New York power and light business.

Evening everyone! Just finished carving pumpkins and putting up decorations.

Been very wet over here (though nowhere near as bad as on the East Coast). The sun managed to peek out yesterday. Got this picture outside work. Rain came back today and it came down pretty hard. Hydroplaned my car a couple times and almost ended up in the wall. Hope everyone the the East Coast is taking care. Keeping good thoughts for you.

Thoughts & Prayers for the bereaved on the East Coast.

But I wonder: How many will die due to their stupidity (as opposed to misfortune or the catastrophe).

I had two trick or treaters. A little witch and a He-man character.

"The moms weren't bad either," said the dirty old man, under his breath.

Nice. We only had a few here too. I would answer the door in costume, making low demonic growls. We had two kids from our building; a knight and a cowboy, stop by. One of the kids hesitantly grabbed his candy while the other hid behind his mom. The mother was laughing hysterically the whole time. I love Halloween.

Nice. We only had a few here too. I would answer the door in costume, making low demonic growls. We had two kids from our building; a knight and a cowboy, stop by. One of the kids hesitantly grabbed his candy while the other hid behind his mom. The mother was laughing hysterically the whole time. I love Halloween.

Oh, well done.

No one ever comes to the cave, haven't for years. Do you suppose the claw scrapes on the door post have anything to do with that?

Our Superstore Host was in his pirate costume, we had an undercover cop working a till as well as a magician, and I think the rest of us were in our usual uniforms last night.

According to Google Maps, I've got a 1.5 hour walk today just to deliver two resumes for two open jobs. What I'll do to get a full-time job... ;)

Our Superstore Host was in his pirate costume, we had an undercover cop working a till as well as a magician, and I think the rest of us were in our usual uniforms last night.

According to Google Maps, I've got a 1.5 hour walk today just to deliver two resumes for two open jobs. What I'll do to get a full-time job... ;)

Sit and have a drink of something, Ace.
Don't you have buses or even a Postal Service over there?

Postal service yes, but I don't want to look stupid by not delivering them in person.

Bus service? I wish, but we're no where that big yet (just ~15,000).

It's a 7.5 km walk...

Postal service yes, but I don't want to look stupid by not delivering them in person.

Bus service? I wish, but we're no where that big yet (just ~15,000).

It's a 7.5 km walk...

Rolf, Please get this man a drink; he needs it!

I got done that walk in about 1 3/4 hours. Not bad...

Now today I have to walk 2 km to get to work, then another 2 km when I get off to come back home. That's what I call some good exercise!

I got done that walk in about 1 3/4 hours. Not bad...

Now today I have to walk 2 km to get to work, then another 2 km when I get off to come back home. That's what I call some good exercise!

Yes, quite. Rather you than me!
Although I have to admit I once had a job requiring a lot of walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back