Buxom's busting out all over

Ww it would appear im a bit of a late cummer to your thread. How on earth have i missed it? Just lovely you are :)
 
The down side of replying from a mobile fone is sometimes it makes me type like a retard. Am glad to have found your thread and have subscribed. You are a gorgeous woman inside and out :)
 
I've shown the whole picture to a couple of people who I know have said they like my ass & had favourable opinions back but I think it looks a little odd so I'll either have to have a little think about it or get hubby to take another one!

Righty oh
 
Not the photo I took the other bits from but another one I found from an older set!

And yes Thomas my ass is now everywhere!
 
Last edited:
Hmm only 1 comment in 14 hours - is that a hint for me to stick to posting pictures of my boobs?
 
Having posted on a thread about secret sluts I thought I'd post a picture of the demure little number I'm wearing to a meeting this afternoon
 
Last edited:
What a awesome thread this is....Every pic is so sexy and fun. Thanks for sharing and I sent you a PM.;)
 
Ooo for those of you who are not quite as depraved as me - those are jiggle balls, you slip them inside you & the movement as you walk is yummy!!
 
Back
Top