Prostate Massage

Aeroil said:
lol, Marquis is in this thread Draggie, you might wanna watch yourself :devil:
*runs and hides before Marquis sees the above post*

I fear no Marquis...I think...maybe...probably...I hope?

Ha!

Marquis would be more interested in sticking something up MY butt, however.... *grins, gives the glove another little snap, and looks around for him...!*

*prowling through the threads* :D

Somehow through a combination of skill and...well...luck. I have once again managed to throw the pursuit onto someone else... :nana: GO ME!

Exactly!

Kajira Callista said:
thumb for external massage works better...it is stronger, at least in my case...tiny light circles, slowly pressing harder, making the circle bigger works best for me as well.

Yes that is very true!! I guess I was referring to self massage....but yes if your partner does it...a thumb works best. Also use plenty of lube and yes the circlular massage does work very well.

For internal massage be sure to use lots of lube again and yes you can use rubber gloves ....just dont use baby oil or vaseline since it breaks down the rubber.

For the internal massage I was laying on the bed face up legs spread. She used one finger first so I could get use to it. She used her index finger with her palm face up. She explored a bit and finally found it. She said it feels hard and it is about the size of a quarter 3 to 4 inches inside just beneath my balls. The prostate is just below your bladder so when she pressed on it, I felt like I had to pee.

Once I got used to it she put two fingers inside and began massaging my prostate. She used a circular motion as mentioned above but much less pressure since you are inside. It did not take long....soon I started getting hard....then very hard.....then cum just came out and I orgasmed. It did not cum out with as much force as a regular ejaculation and it came out before my actual orgasm hit.

Once you have this actual technique down try grabbing your dick and jacking off as your prostate orgasm hits.....the result for me is a double orgasm....very intense. As mentioned before oral sex and prostate massage is also a good combo, etc etc.

Or during intercourse with the woman on top, try having her give you the external prostate massage....it can be tricky but once you get it down WOW!!

Eroticspank

A bit wierd but fun!

Kajira Callista said:
it can be done two ways...with or without pleasure involved.

Here is another way of stimulating the prostate:

I know this is going to sound very wierd to some of you but I tell you that it really really works!

Let me tell you about the Q tip technique.

Yes a Q tip.......you know that thing you stick in your ear from time to time to get rid of wax?

Well if you lay on the bed face up and get a very well lubed Q tip.....spread your legs and insert the Q tip and fuck yourself with it. After about 10 minutes or so you will actually have an orgasm. You just want the tip entering you not the whole Q tip and since it is so small ...sometimes my hand cramps up holding it and making the small in and out movements.

Experiment, have your partner do it to you, vary the angle, speed etc, you will be surprised.

The way it works....is since the Q tip is so small after a while your asshole will actually start to contract which will cause your prostate to do the same resulting in orgasm. Yes it does feel great too!

When I read this on the internet....I thought it was a hoax, but soon my curiosity got the better of me and I tried it. It actually works!!

I dont know if it would work for ladies since the prostate is not involved. Maybe someone should try it!

Eroticspank

PS
If anyone does try it.....let us know how it went or PM me!

What is this bullshit?

Niggas are fucking their asses with Q-tips to cum? That's what's hot on the street right now?!

This is trash, I'm old school baby!

*Snaps off Killishandra's latex glove and tosses it before bending her over the sofa*

Marquis said:
What is this bullshit?

Niggas are fucking their asses with Q-tips to cum? That's what's hot on the street right now?!

This is trash, I'm old school baby!

And what the hell do old-schoolers fuck their asses with? Goose feathers?

wolf2002 said:
And what the hell do old-schoolers fuck their asses with? Goose feathers?

Exit only baby, with the exception of the ocassional female tongue.

Kajira Callista said:
that too shall change. :)

:eek: What are you saying?!

You've made some incredible predictions about me in the past, so I know better than to brush off your insight.

Marquis said:
Am I gay? :eek:

OH MAN!!! :(
No...but i know that is where your fear of trying anything to do with anal comes from...when you realize the pleasure that can come from a submissive tending to ALL your bits, the way you feel will change.

Kajira Callista said:
No...but i know that is where your fear of trying anything to do with anal comes from...when you realize the pleasure that can come from a submissive tending to ALL your bits, the way you feel will change.

Oh thank god.

Kajira Callista said:
i know that is where your fear of trying anything to do with anal comes from...

Hey, In Holland we have a word for that... the translation, if I am correct, is anal retentive...

Of course, Sir Marquis, I am just fucking with you, no pun intended...

wolf2002 said:
Hey, In Holland we have a word for that... the translation, if I am correct, is anal retentive...

Of course, Sir Marquis, I am just fucking with you, no pun intended...
you are such a bad bad wolf *pets you*

lol, are you two gonna stop hijacking the thread now?
A q-tip, ES.... I'll have to try that, sounds interesting.

Back