time for a new editor

m_storyman_x

Living life to its limit!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Posts
1,631
It's that time again. While I have had a number of editors in the last couple years, i am afraid that my last working editor, and the best I've had, has taken a leave of absence. I need to find a new editor to keep my stories moving.

I currently have things in the incest/taboo, mind control and erotic couplings categories in process. I have been known to experiment in other genre's as well.

If you have the desire and aptitude to edit stories, (most between 20 and 30 pages long, but some longer) I would certainly like to hear from you.

I dont check my PM here very often, so please send to my e-mail.

Reminder:


* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.


Thanks!!!
M
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are there no editors any longer?

I wouldn't have thought it would be so hard to find an editor....:(
 
Really? I can understand why it would be hard to find a volunteer with editorial experience/training to buy into someone else's twenty-and-thirty page fantasies for free. Best of luck in finding someone dedicated to this, though.
 
I wouldn't have thought it would be so hard to find an editor....:(

I'm willing to try if you are still looking for an editor. I checked your profile for your email but only found a link for messenger so I though I would reply here. please PM me if you are still looking and I will see what I can do to help. The only stories I'm not sure about are the mind control stories as they aren't really my thing.

airsearch1
 
Last edited:
Editor for your newest submission

While I am not a professional editor, I do have an eye for pieces that do not read correctly and for misspelled words. I also believe that I can spot grammatical errors in most stories that I read. I have enjoyed your previous work and would be happy to review your current submission if you are interested.
Woodbgood
 
While I am not a professional editor, I do have an eye for pieces that do not read correctly and for misspelled words. I also believe that I can spot grammatical errors in most stories that I read. I have enjoyed your previous work and would be happy to review your current submission if you are interested.
Woodbgood

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top