Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you're back! I loved it! Bet that was an oringinal...want to hear more from you
all my own work....and yes I wil post another if you like - perhaps we can duet some time...I could add guitar to your piano ??;):rose:
A very old recording....
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0M5rn4D2y7E
Definitely! Wow! So much talent! Please more more!! Loved them both!:heart:
Alright..here's another one from just waking up. The guitar work is a little sloppy, but I have to stretch em somehow! Hope you enjoy my slower rendition. I love the song.
http://snd.sc/MSfQ6k
One of my favorites too! Awesome as always!:heart:
WOW. Your singing is nice but your playing is phenomenal... did you study music theory... are you getting your songs down or are these all just things you play by ear?
Same question to Heidi... I already know Pervy studied music. God... would LOVE to hear y'all (Heidi influence there) collaborate on something!!
Have you heard the Playing for Change stuff with collaboration all over the world? Here's Stand By Me... i LOVE this.
I have studied some. I can read and write music, I have to practice...:eek: Would love to do some collaborating. Your works are omg...well, there are no words for you ladies that can record yourselves! Amazing....:heart:

I was asked to read a bit of my work, so here goes...
It's a short I threw together... Inspired by the other night, drinking homemade strawberry wine on the patio at sunset... Hope you enjoy it... :kiss:
http://audioboo.fm/boos/849095-reading-a-tidbit
Oh...wow! Same for you...omg, awesome!:heart:

Tons of fun and awesome voice, listened to you the other night! :heart:

I have studied some. I can read and write music, I have to practice...:eek: Would love to do some collaborating. Your works are omg...well, there are no words for you ladies that can record yourselves! Amazing....:heart:

*chuckles* I don't think it takes a whole lot of talent, just letting go of inhibitions... but thanks!

You and Playful do that like very few women I know! I can totally appreciate that!

Thanks Pervy...

I'm looking forward to a collaboration with Geronimo Appleby... He's written a story... I'm going to perform it... Definitely won't be a straight reading...

Thanks Pervy...

I'm looking forward to a collaboration with Geronimo Appleby... He's written a story... I'm going to perform it... Definitely won't be a straight reading...

Lol. Have you EVER done a straight reading??

Thanks Pervy...

wood.gif

I just had the opportunity to listen in, and I most DEFINITELY approve! Wowsers!

Oh my!!! I just had a listen to your cover of Viva La Vida!!!! I LOVE IT!! My fav band too. Well, you're just getting better and better Mr. Sage! I like you!

TO EVERYONE!!! SO MUCH TALENT OUT HERE!! AMAZING! I want to hug you all, the ladies and the misters. :D :heart:

Oh my!!! I just had a listen to your cover of Viva La Vida!!!! I LOVE IT!! My fav band too. Well, you're just getting better and better Mr. Sage! I like you!

TO EVERYONE!!! SO MUCH TALENT OUT HERE!! AMAZING! I want to hug you all, the ladies and the misters. :D :heart:

Your sentiment is doubly returned, sweet Nymph.

I think you're confusing talent with... a lack of shame? Sluttiness? Something like that... :eek:

Don't be embarrassed by it... There is no shame in what you and I do... We are uninhibited in our sexuality... Anyone that judges us for it... That's their problem. We may be sluts but that is by our choosing... Not someone else's definition. :kiss: we give good voice... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back