North Dakota - Riding the oil boom

Okay, moving on from the circle jerk...Christina Knapp is gross. That makeup was awful, maybe that's the norm for N. Dakota.
 
Yeah, isn't she a snarler? I do dig the slutty eyeliner though.

Intrigued wasn't nearly as fucked up as Vettemanlicker.
 
...They would pay the women $3,000 to strip naked and serve them beer at their house while they watched mixed-martial arts fights on television. Knapp, 22, declined, but the men kept raising the offer, reaching $7,000"...

The banks aren't paying any interest and the markets have been in the tank so I guess it makes more sense than investing it.
 
Okay, moving on from the circle jerk...Christina Knapp is gross. That makeup was awful, maybe that's the norm for N. Dakota.

Prolly so. You should have seen the queens walking the halls at Prudhoe back in the early '80's.
 
Crime has risen incredibly so, pay for those who live here has not, and greed knows no bounds. People are getting fucked over right and left, and not in a good way.

I hate living in ND now. Cannot wait to leave.
 
I have two friends that tried out the jobs, and said it wasn't worth the safety issues. Taking any Joe, not trained in the field nor schooled with enough common sense safety knowledge and giving them a job, scared the crap out of them.
 
I have two friends that tried out the jobs, and said it wasn't worth the safety issues. Taking any Joe, not trained in the field nor schooled with enough common sense safety knowledge and giving them a job, scared the crap out of them.

In ND?

Time to import workers from China.
 
Here I thought Alaska produced the most domestic oil in the last year.
 
"WILLISTON, N.D. » Christina Knapp and a friend were drinking shots at a bar in a nearby town several weeks ago when a table of about five men called them over and made an offer.

They would pay the women $3,000 to strip naked and serve them beer at their house while they watched mixed-martial arts fights on television. Knapp, 22, declined, but the men kept raising the offer, reaching $7,000."

This is reminiscent of Alaskan towns along the pipeline corridor back in the '70's.

157_1000.jpg


Thank you for posting this thread. After reading it, I flew there from Alaska and got myself a motel room.

Last night, I made close to $20,000 in just a few hours.

- Sarah
 
Back
Top