Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submission Contest Winners Announced!

THE WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Dear Ones, I wear my pink dress, the one I wore when Dragon exposed me in the coffee shop parking lot. I wear a bra but no panties and my pussy tastes sweet and mild tonight.

Last night, using a random number generator with Dragon Teacher's supervision, I chose the number 3. Dragon Teacher announced to me that 3 then would be the number of magnification. That is, He demands not one but three acts of submission from the list. Then He had me generate further numbers.

My dears, I am overwhelmed ... yes! and very wet, oh yes ....

Below you will find the three acts chosen, His announcements to me of the choices and more treats in store for you and for the winners of this contest ...

FIRST ACT OF SUBMISSION
14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

DRAGON TEACHER ANNOUNCES THE FIRST CHOICE
dedic8ted2u2
Carne Dulce: yes
Dragon Teacher: Now tell me what attracted you to this one ?
Carne Dulce: because I like the idea of being your slut ... and I think I could do it and have fun ... and I like to wear high heels : -)
Dragon Teacher: and expose yourself ?
Carne Dulce: I like taking the chance ... I like not wearing panties now
Dragon Teacher: You understand I will rewrite and craft each of these acts
Carne Dulce: I submit to you ... and what you want ... however you want it
Dragon Teacher: you will open your legs to these sales clerks :)

SECOND ACT OF SUBMISSION
18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

DRAGON TEACHER ANNOUNCES THE SECOND CHOICE TO CARNE DULCE
stan_man13
Carne Dulce: reading comments aloud?
Dragon Teacher: yes
... due to technical challenges this one will be done in several stages ...
... the first will be to solicit and receive from ten people how they would like to use you and play with you ...
... you will then make an audio recording where you read each description while you finger yourself to the edge of climax ...
... the next part will involve you offering a performance on webcam for the largest group that you can generate ...
... you will wear a masquerade ball mask
... and you will bring yourself to climax three times
... first fully dressed fairly conservatively
... second dressed in lingerie and
... the third completly nude with toys ....

THIRD ACT OF SUBMISSION
22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

DRAGON ANNOUNCES THE THIRD CHOICE TO CARNE DULCE
CuriousSandra_Oh
Dragon Teacher: Reaction ?
Carne Dulce: overwhelmed ... no idea ... really it overwhelms me ...
Dragon Teacher: smile
Carne Dulce: ....because I don't even know how to begin ...
Dragon Teacher: I will guide you pet
Carne Dulce: ... I don't even know what I'm doing
Dragon Teacher: Do you think it will help if I control and demand and guide you in this act ?
Carne Dulce: Teacher, that just was picked randomly?!?
Dragon Teacher: Smile .... you picked them
Dragon Teacher: Do you doubt a Dragon ?
Carne Dulce: well, you did tell me you would lie ... and I think you want what you want ...
Dragon Teacher: Smile
Dragon Teacher: But since I can ask anything from you ... It really doesn't matter
Carne Dulce: well, that's true

MORE...

Dragon Teacher told me to explain the process in detail..........about the magnification, and how I feel about being overwhelmed and that it will take time to complete these. Teacher is going to write out the specific special intructions demanding exactly how I will fulfill the spirit of the winner's entry.

For the winners: Teacher's generosity will offer the three winners permission to request a personal photo of His pet in any pose they desire ... as long as my identity isn't compromised.

Dear Ones, I hope you are impressed by Dragon Teacher's grand appetite and generosity! And are looking forward to my completion of these acts as much as I am ... and that you will be there for me and cheer me on through the process!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Last edited:
Dear Ones,

Hear me. I long to make hard the cock of my Dragon Teacher. I long to honor and increase and feel His power with my act of submission.

What will be chosen I do not know. But I leave that to the Universe that brought me to Dragon Teacher. I will perform my act of submission with all my heart - this is His sublime creation and I am His pet.

I am the proud and fortunate pet of Dragon Teacher. Hear me! What He demands of me, what He sets before me this night - I will do it.

Dragon, be ferocious and devour me. I beg you with all my flesh and all my passion for you.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

You are doing one of the task I asked of you... INDEX so thank you. I hope the slow strip tease will be one of the other task you do.
enjoy your journey

:kiss:
fred

Extraordinary

Oh Lovely Lady.....................:rose::rose::rose:

We all are in for some delicious treats.

I look forward to witnessing your complete submission.

Zach

THE WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Dear Ones, I wear my pink dress, the one I wore when Dragon exposed me in the coffee shop parking lot. I wear a bra but no panties and my pussy tastes sweet and mild tonight.

Last night, using a random number generator with Dragon Teacher's supervision, I chose the number 3. Dragon Teacher announced to me that 3 then would be the number of magnification. That is, He demands not one but three acts of submission from the list. Then He had me generate further numbers.

Below you will find the three acts chosen, His announcements to me of the choices and more treats in store for you and for the winners of this contest ...

FIRST ACT OF SUBMISSION
14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

dedic8ted2u2
Carne Dulce: because I like the idea of being your slut ... and I think I could do it and have fun ... and I like to wear high heels : -)

SECOND ACT OF SUBMISSION
18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

stan_man13
... the first will be to solicit and receive from ten people how they would like to use you and play with you ...
... you will then make an audio recording where you read each description while you finger yourself to the edge of climax ...
... the next part will involve you offering a performance on webcam for the largest group that you can generate ...

THIRD ACT OF SUBMISSION
22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

CuriousSandra_Oh
Dragon Teacher: Do you think it will help if I control and demand and guide you in this act ?
Carne Dulce: well, you did tell me you would lie ... and I think you want what you want ...
Dragon Teacher: But since I can ask anything from you ... It really doesn't matter

MORE...

Dragon Teacher told me to explain the process in detail..........about the magnification, and how I feel about being overwhelmed and that it will take time to complete these. Teacher is going to write out the specific special intructions demanding exactly how I will fulfill the spirit of the winner's entry.

For the winners: Teacher's generosity will offer the three winners permission to request a personal photo of His pet in any pose they desire ... as long as my identity isn't compromised.

Dear Ones, I hope you are impressed by Dragon Teacher's grand appetite and generosity! And are looking forward to my completion of these acts as much as I am ... and that you will be there for me and cheer me on through the process!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

I'm so amazed by your willingness and obedience, Carne_Dulce. I so hope I can be one of those selected for the second act. And I cannot wait to see the reports on all of this.

Whoo Hooo

THE WINNERS ANNOUNCED

FIRST ACT OF SUBMISSION

dedic8ted2u2

SECOND ACT OF SUBMISSION

stan_man13

THIRD ACT OF SUBMISSION

CuriousSandra_Oh

MORE...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Nothing like coming back from a long road trip and finding out I've won something!!! This will be fun and am looking forward to all that unfolds over the next few days/weeks

#2 What I would do with you

THE WINNERS ANNOUNCED

FIRST ACT OF SUBMISSION

dedic8ted2u2

SECOND ACT OF SUBMISSION

stan_man13

THIRD ACT OF SUBMISSION

CuriousSandra_Oh

MORE...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Carne Dulce Car Ride
summary
Beginning
we go for a car ride with you in a dress that buttons from the front, naked except for heels and nylons. On my command, you unbutton as many buttons as I desire, exposing whatever and wherever I choose. Turning you in many poses in the passenger seat. sometimes your heels will be on the dash, other times pressed to the passenger side windows with your head in my lap feeling a hard cock as your head rests in my lap.

Ending-As you've been exposed and often times ordered to masterbate while being viewed by passing trucks, we stop in a park near sunset. You're ordered to ride the gear shift as the convertable top is raised. Then I take you dogging in the park as you search for men and women to suck and lick. Last I'd order you to drain me.
End of summary

Oh my!

I LOVE this thread..how it slipped my eyes I do not know. Looking forward to starting from the beginning and reading through.

Hi <3

I can't believe it ????

I haven't been online in a while because I have been preoccupied with having a boyfriend......or should say I had a boyfriend. (Make note to self get to know a guy longer before telling him my fantasies.) I think i scared him off.

Oh well, then I get back online and I am so awed that I actually won a contest. And then I don't know what to think when I realize that I won a woman..............who will act out something I have only fantasized about. I don't know how to really get my head around the fact that you are actually going to go out and have sex with another woman...........just because I thought it up. :) I will have to let that soak in.

carne dulce... you are so impressive.....I am so turned on by all of this. And then I get to have a personal photo too.....anyway I want. It is all just too much. (I will have to request something in a PM)

This is so great what your Teacher created and you are so great at doing all this

Kisses & smiles,

Sandra

I'm honored to have my request chosen and so look forward to hearing the results! I haven't been online much lately, but will definitely make the time to check-in daily to see how well you perform your duties!!

Your acts of submission are fantastic and I'm impressed by the way you accomplished them. You're so wonderful when acting them.

I will look forward to read the continuation of your submission to Dragon Teacher.

:kiss: I kiss your cold feet ;)

THE WINNERS ANNOUNCED

FIRST ACT OF SUBMISSION

dedic8ted2u2

SECOND ACT OF SUBMISSION

stan_man13

THIRD ACT OF SUBMISSION

CuriousSandra_Oh

MORE...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

BIG BUMP FOR THE SEXY LADY HOPE YOU WILL RETURN.

:kiss:fred

Everything OK?

Hi, carne dulce. Haven't seen you on here in a while. I hope everything is OK.

hello after many days

Hello, Dear Ones,

Crises at home and at work have been eating my hours ... I have been gone for many days, I know.

Today I am wearing jeans and a black tank top, my striped bikini panties and a new bra you can see in the photos I share with you today. My pussy tastes mild and salty today, Dear Ones.

I met a man last week -- a strong and forceful man who bit me and left marks on me. He wanted to use his strength and his force to make me cum for him. Ah, Dear Ones, I learned I need gentle stroking and sucking, a smile and a teasing tongue as much as spanking, biting and being shaken and squeezed to my core. I must confess, Dear Ones, to having spent a few days tending to my wounds, inner and outer, after that encounter ... it was good to meet him and to learn ...

... Contest Winners! I am with the guidance of Dragon Teacher finding the means of fulfilling your demands ... I have been looking for a couple to play with ... because I have never been with a woman, I thought this would be a good way to begin ... I am enjoying the process very much!

I hope my photos give you pleasure, Dear Ones, and that you will be so kind as to leave a comment for me on the thread to let me know. ¡Gracias!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Q051010-1.jpg
    Q051010-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 555
  • Q051010-4.jpg
    Q051010-4.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 506
  • Q051010-8.jpg
    Q051010-8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 636
  • Q051010-3.jpg
    Q051010-3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 483
  • Q051010-7.jpg
    Q051010-7.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 573
Beautiful, sexy photos... I love your body. They are giving me great pleasure:rose::kiss:

xxx
Tyler

Hello, Dear Ones,

Crises at home and at work have been eating my hours ... I have been gone for many days, I know.

Today I am wearing jeans and a black tank top, my striped bikini panties and a new bra you can see in the photos I share with you today. My pussy tastes mild and salty today, Dear Ones.

I met a man last week -- a strong and forceful man who bit me and left marks on me. He wanted to use his strength and his force to make me cum for him. Ah, Dear Ones, I learned I need gentle stroking and sucking, a smile and a teasing tongue as much as spanking, biting and being shaken and squeezed to my core. I must confess, Dear Ones, to having spent a few days tending to my wounds, inner and outer, after that encounter ... it was good to meet him and to learn ...

... Contest Winners! I am with the guidance of Dragon Teacher finding the means of fulfilling your demands ... I have been looking for a couple to play with ... because I have never been with a woman, I thought this would be a good way to begin ... I am enjoying the process very much!

I hope my photos give you pleasure, Dear Ones, and that you will be so kind as to leave a comment for me on the thread to let me know. ¡Gracias!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

yum

Oh my...

Hello, Dear Ones,

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

This one is SO damn sexy! I fucking love it~
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1006721&d=1273697993

Hello, Dear Ones,

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Welcome back, sexy! As usual, your pictures inspire thoughts of kissing and licking, just as much as they do of deep, hard fucking. I love the animal print bra.

Welcome back! Nice pictures Carne and I'm excited to hear all about your quest to fulfill our tasks!

new photos and a request for your fantasies

Hello Dear Ones,

I wear pink leather sandals and a thin robe over my freshly showered body, my pussy juices tasting mildy sharp tonight. I have been looking for a woman to play with ... to submit to the desire of my Dragon Teacher that I play on web-cam with a woman ... but so far this evening I cannot find any of the sweet ladies who contacted me ...

Dear Ones, one of the acts of submission I will fulfill as a result of the contest requires me to read 10 of your descriptions of ways in which you would use me for your pleasure given the opportunity. I will read the description as I masturbate to orgasm and record the reading. I will also photograph myself during this act of submission.

Please, Dear Ones, I need your descriptions of the delicious ways you would use me for your pleasure if I were yours for a day ... I will read the 10 that turn me on the most and make the recordings available through literotica. And to give you some inspiration, here are a few new photos of me this evening, wet and waiting for your fantasies ...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• 051410-1.jpg
    051410-1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 396
  • 051410-2.jpg
    051410-2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 452
  • 051410-3.jpg
    051410-3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 471
Ohhhhh

Hello Dear Ones,

I wear pink leather sandals and a thin robe over my freshly showered body, my pussy juices tasting mildy sharp tonight. I have been looking for a woman to play with ... to submit to the desire of my Dragon Teacher that I play on web-cam with a woman ... but so far this evening I cannot find any of the sweet ladies who contacted me ...

Dear Ones, one of the acts of submission I will fulfill as a result of the contest requires me to read 10 of your descriptions of ways in which you would use me for your pleasure given the opportunity. I will read the description as I masturbate to orgasm and record the reading. I will also photograph myself during this act of submission.

Please, Dear Ones, I need your descriptions of the delicious ways you would use me for your pleasure if I were yours for a day ... I will read the 10 that turn me on the most and make the recordings available through literotica. And to give you some inspiration, here are a few new photos of me this evening, wet and waiting for your fantasies ...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

I would so love sucking on those babies until I made you cum!

Hello Dear Ones,

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Great new photos!
My day with you would be filled with intimate massage, acts of submission and servitude, and climactic orgasms. We would delight in each other's bodies in public and private, using toys and costumes, exploring fantasies and fetishes.....

Amazing

Carne Dulce, I applaud you for giving yourself over so completely to Dragon. I have recently entered into a relationship with my Master, and it has freed me in ways I didn't know I could be free. But you! You and Dragon have taken it to amazing new heights.
I shared this thread with my Master tonight, and gained his permission to cum several times after reading through it in its entirety.
Amazing. Just amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back