Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all,

Well it seems Winter has come early to Aussie land. Noticeably less daylight and even wearing sox in the house. Good days though for those hearty comfort meals.

Hope your weekend goes well. No doubt the Royal Wedding will peak some interest in other countries.

Hello!

You may call me "Jo."

attachment.php

52 in Eastern PA.

It finally feels like a great Spring time weather. I'm looking forward to some time in the pool. That is when the water gets a little bit warmer. Otherwise everything really shrinks. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm officially 55. No Happy Birthday T4T thread. Which is OK. Most of my family didn't remember either. I've obviously not raised enough hell or kissed enough Ass to stand out. Perhaps I should start. I'm not good at ass kissing so I guess I better start kicking ass or something. Or saying the word fuck more and stop being so uptight. Screw it all.

I'm officially 55. No Happy Birthday T4T thread. Which is OK. Most of my family didn't remember either. I've obviously not raised enough hell or kissed enough Ass to stand out. Perhaps I should start. I'm not good at ass kissing so I guess I better start kicking ass or something. Or saying the word fuck more and stop being so uptight. Screw it all.

Where have you been, lady? And happy belated birthday. :rose:

Certainly don't miss going to work on these cold Winter mornings.

Seems the warmer weather in the northern hemisphere has inspired people to post.

As for family well yep, that hasn't changed much except the expectation that I will do even more now that I'm retired and apparently I'm a bank as well. On the positive side being the youngest I will live longer than the rest of siblings :D

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday gorgeous lady. You look great. What a smile xx

I'm 50

Words I never thought I'd say.

ok I'm barely 50.

"Hello, I'm Blue, and I am a middle aged lech." Kind of like admitting the problem like AA. If it were in fact a problem.

Words I never thought I'd say.

ok I'm barely 50.

"Hello, I'm Blue, and I am a middle aged lech." Kind of like admitting the problem like AA. If it were in fact a problem.

It's ok. You're among friends here. Lol. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back