Chubby babygirl, anyone?

Clicking does no good.

Sends me to Imageshack, and no pic to speak of shows up. Just a bunch of code to link the image, and download.
 
Chubby?

What the fuck, chubby is the best,
Skinny is only for Hollywood
Give me hot full, womanly flesh!!
 
You're cute...Continue to have confidence about yourself

And while we're at it, have a complimentary slap on the behind
 
Sorry.... it's working for me and others!

If by "scandalous" you mean incredibly sexy shots of an absolutely beautiful babygirl, then you were right on target! The link worked for me and if I may say so, you, wee one, are breathtaking! Such a cute and captivating smile - I'll bet your giggles are totally contagious, are they not? Such an adorable face and such kissable lips.....lips that you nibble on in many of your photos....such a naughty girl, you KNOW how erotic and arousing you look when you do that!! Magnificent breasts and thick perky nipples just made to take between my thumb and forefinger to pinch, pull, tug, twist and stretch until your safe word is on the tip of your tongue! A taut, velvety soft tummy, shapely legs, svelte thighs and a delectably, deliciously delightful derriere that you showcase in lacy pink panties! My, my, my, what can I say? You are a vision of lovliness and you ooze playfullness, warmth, charm, laughter and an arousing, erotic sensuality that drives me mad with desire.....such a good girl! I will wager my left testicle that you like to test your boundaries as well, don't you?!?! Getting sassy and bratty juuuust enough to get thrown over my lap where your dress will be tossed up on your back, your damp knickers will be peeled down to your knees and that perfect posterior will be paddled and spanked to a warm, crimson shade that makes you wriggle uncomfortably every time you sit down for the next few days! Hehehe! You are adorable AND beautiful! Sweet AND sexy! Innocent AND naughty! The perfect combination! Encore, wee one, ENCORE!
 
Mmm a perfect body there. Loved the recap of all the pics. I won't forget them in a hurry ;)
 
You are so sexy. I love a curvy woman that's not afraid to show her amazing body thank you
 
Indeed Darlin, Very Sexy Pics!! :kiss: From one Southerner to another!!
 
Back
Top