Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most taboo fantasy is to fuck my younger sister. A couple of months ago I got her cellphone since mine was dead, and looked through it for pictures of her (because I am a pervert) but I didn't find any. I did see a couple of sexy texts messages between her and her boyfriend though.

I have been having this fantasy lately where her and I are both drunk and I eat her out and then fuck her

i would love for my next bf (whoever he is) to bring his best friend home and make me fuck him while he sits and watches us.

i would love for my next bf (whoever he is) to bring his best friend home and make me fuck him while he sits and watches us.

Would he be allowed to join in? Would you want them both to fuck you, one in front and one behind, or do you want to hold a cock in each hand while they suck on a nipple each?

I want to serve a dominant couple and have them serve me as a party favor for their friends use. Be paraded around the room naked, then chained to a chair in the middle of the room to be used for their pleasure, cum one, cum all.

Mines kind of fucked up-ish.

My love and I are planning to do an RP where he is a Russian spy and he captures me, ties me up and fucks me until I spill my secrets, complete with him throwing vodka on me and licking it off and everything.

The secret fantasy part comes in where I capture him to get revenge, dressed in a Nazi uniform (fetish I'm ashamed to admit I have). I'd beat him up, tie him up, dig the heel of my boot into his balls, and use all sorts of toys (dildos, sounds, nipple clamps, ect.) until he is crying and begging me to stop.

I want a fucking dungeon, but I don't want to scare my mate.

Mines kind of fucked up-ish.

My love and I are planning to do an RP where he is a Russian spy and he captures me, ties me up and fucks me until I spill my secrets, complete with him throwing vodka on me and licking it off and everything.

The secret fantasy part comes in where I capture him to get revenge, dressed in a Nazi uniform (fetish I'm ashamed to admit I have). I'd beat him up, tie him up, dig the heel of my boot into his balls, and use all sorts of toys (dildos, sounds, nipple clamps, ect.) until he is crying and begging me to stop.

I want a fucking dungeon, but I don't want to scare my mate.
That's really hot! Fun and intense.

Might as well spill all of my sick and twisted shit.

I have a sexy older friend who is a former drug addict and I'd really like to watch him do a line of coke off the bible while jerking off.

To feel a hand stroking my erection under the table at the restaurant, and I dont know whos it is, a him or a her;)

Recently it's been one of the wife slowly "tricking" me into being more submissive and feminine with the ultimate goal of making me serve her and a boyfriend as a sex slave.

Ho hum, eh?

My most secret fantasy? It wouldn't be a secret if I disclosed that now would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back