Are their women/girls who love giving head?

mistymoon said:
Anyway this woman truely does love the feel of a growing cock in her mouth. I suck cock because I want to. It make s me happy and I love to please the man I am with.

Misty, I'm right there with ya.
I love the feel of a cock in my mouth, running my tongue along the underside. Sucking on the head while stroking it with my hand. And I love it when he grabs me by the hair and guides me to what he wants...........
I could go for a nice hard cock right now. :devil:
 
I know you would which is why I want your lips around it so bad!
 
I love a girl who appreciates sucking a dick. It is an ultimate turn on.. Knowing that the girl is enjoying it and not just doing it to please me or to get something out of it.

I was once with a girl for a while who refused to even touch my dick. She wanted to have sex.. but wouldn't even touch it.. or even help guide it in. It was quite the turn off.
 
SxyTiger1116 said:
I love giving blowjobs. I love getting a guy all worked up and making him cum in my mouth and a lot of times I don't ask for anything in return.
I for the most part swallow but if the guy wants to watch it dribble out my mouth or down my body then I'll do that for him. And if he wants to cum on my face or tits after I blow him than that works for me too.
My ex used to have me suck him until he was about to cum then he would hold my head back and make me open my mouth so he could watch me take and swallow his cum.........

Mmm....yes I have to say I do love to give head. :devil:

Yes I do believe I AM in fact in hopeless lust for you. I just blew a load in your honor my sweet slutty Tiger. :p
 
i enjoy giving head b/c i like to get my partner off.. =) and i swallow! although i kinda like having cum on me too..
 
Hotsngldad said:
Yes I do believe I AM in fact in hopeless lust for you. I just blew a load in your honor my sweet slutty Tiger. :p


Thank you so much darlin'
To bad I wasn't there to taste it........
 
I've had girls who are on both sides. I hooked up with this one girl at work who refused to suck dick (perfectly ok to me to eat her out tho) but it was perfectly fine for me to cum all over her when I was done. Then my last GF was an animal about it . . . loved sucking dick, getting cum on her face and swallowing. She actually wanted me to cum in her mouth, b/c it was "no mess".
 
It's great to grab a guy...

It's great to grab a guy just out of the shower... start licking him when still soft..feel his cock grow in your mouth... feel him get turned on... go deeper, faster...tease him... feell how badly he wants to cum, then finally he cums in your mouth, that hot wonderful cum that slides down your throat. Damn I just love it.
 
oh god you girls got me hard. there is one mouth loving cock here. pics are: here mmmm i need some warm soft horny lips
 
Glad to hear there are still some

It is good to hear that some women still love sucking cock and making a man moan and writh before he cums. I have had a few female friends who absolutely loved sucking cock. One of them would stop by a few times a week when her boyfriend wasn't around and she was in the mood to suck. Another one was a woman I went out with. She loved sucking cock and anal sex, but said she preferred sucking my cock because she loved the taste of my cum. After we stopped going out she would call me or stop by for a taste, saying she just needed to taste my cum again. Unfortunately both of them have moved away and I have not to this day met another woman like either of them around the Chicago area.
 
SxyTiger1116 said:
Thank you so much darlin'
To bad I wasn't there to taste it........

oh yes, and I would be willing to help you...nothing more erotic and kinky then toungue kissing you with my cooze on your sweet, juicy lips and tongue :p
 
Callawantsit said:
It's great to grab a guy just out of the shower... start licking him when still soft..feel his cock grow in your mouth... feel him get turned on... go deeper, faster...tease him... feell how badly he wants to cum, then finally he cums in your mouth, that hot wonderful cum that slides down your throat. Damn I just love it.
now THATS a hot slut who LIVES to suck and swallow! BRAVO!! :devil:
 
i love to suck Dick that big hard cock in your mouth. There is nothing better. I like it because i love to please. I love the teste of cum also.
 
The Dipsomaniac said:
More importantly, are there women that love being cummed on, in the mouth or on the face?

You see it in all the online porn, and lately my significant other has taken to blowing me a lot, and wanting me to cum in her mouth. I love it, but question her every now and then whether she wants me too cum in her mouth or not. Which is what she's wanted lately. (in fact she just cracked 30 recently, and is hot for sex all the time, its fantastic! She's not a swallower, but does like to take it in her mouth, and dribble it down her body.

Girls - whats the drill? Are you into the blowjob cumming in your mouth, or prefer it elsewhere, and are you a swallower?

Just a little group reseach, probably been asked a million times, but now its my turn to find answers...

Thanks

mmm..i absolutely adore giving head......no greater sense of power than that!! I AM a swallower and with most guys love the taste ....but i also like having him cum ON me too...wherever...(well, except the eyes....i have contact lenses...gotta watch the eyes..hehehe).
 
Personally I enjoy giving blowjobs (just don't tell any of my dates!!) Seriously, it's fun and yes I swallow. I'm now blushing :D
 
Just_Jess said:
Personally I enjoy giving blowjobs (just don't tell any of my dates!!) Seriously, it's fun and yes I swallow. I'm now blushing :D

hmmm time to move/visit Chicago LOL jk
 
Back
Top