Back in Black

I have seen it!

Haha, yeah. I don't know what her problem is. I don't even know how to reply to this post.

I don't even know where to begin to lay the blame. Schools, society, parents, general stupidity. Sigh.

That's part of why I come here to look at boobs. Ok, I don't know how that relates, but hey. I sounded good haha.

Yep... It's a curse that those of us who aren't mouth breathers have to suffer through...
It's all part of the Paramedic job security triangle:
1. Old age
2. Bad luck
3. Stupid

But it does keep me employed, so what can I do?

BTW, welcome back, Andrea....

no worries about missing me on yahoo... hopefully I'll catch you tonight or sometime soon

This is tragic. The photos... gone... was it something we said?

To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea

To all my beloved fans:

I have a lot going on in my life right now. As some of you may or may not know, I have some current medical problems. Because of this, I am taking a hiatus from Lit. I will probably be back in the future, probably under a different name (mine is just way too boring for how awesome I am)! When I do come back, you all will know it was me. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, and I will do my best to reply. I just can't keep up with a picture thread right now, but know that I love you all and the confidence you have given me! Keep encouraging the lovely ladies on here!

xoxo,
Andrea

Andrea,

It is such a shame you are having to take some time away. Your thread was fun to read and your pictures were always a joy to see. I still stand by all of my compliments. You really are such a beautiful woman and I feel lucky to have been able to see the pictures you posted. I just wish we had gotten a chance to chat some more and get to know each other as you seem like a lot of fun. I mean, we still could if you wish but I imagine you will be busy with life and I respect that completely. Good luck with whatever you have going on. I am sure myself and most others here will offer more support if you need it to.

Thanks again beautiful :rose:

To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea

I had a feeling something was up, but didn't know what it was. I'm sorry to see you take a break, but it's for the best. I do hope to keep in touch with you.

You will be missed

It looks like I am a little late, but I am glad you have been given confidence. In all honesty that is the single most sexiest thing a woman can have. And I did see you say you were curvy, thats just all the more reason to be confident.

Maybe I can catch you on yahoo sometime?

To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea

Hope u get well soon. Gonna miss u on here

To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea
Please take care of yourself and return when you can. You will be missed sweetie.

To all my beloved fans:

xoxo,
Andrea

Wow, that fucking sucks. You were the only girl here who I liked stroking off to!

I hope you feel better ASAP....hurry back! >:'(

Andrea, I am sorry you have health problems and I hope they get straightened out soon. I hope the other issues in your life work themselves out as well. I will miss you until you return. Thanks for sharing!!:rose:X12

Back