Co-ed Topless/Naked/Scantily-Clad *Book* Appreciation Society

should you make good and post said pic Massive G and I will personally see to it that this fantasy of yours stands a chance of actually happen should the circumstance be the kind of ones cause stars to align and paths cross.... and of course Massive G is in agreement to this idea of mine that I'm giving him little other choice but to agree to.

I'm going to be raw in the morning. :eek:
 
Very well then... rereading one of my most favorite books...

Hmmm . . . . . Reading "Great Expectations". This no doubt is a literary metaphor for more great scantily-clad pics to come. There is no other reasonable interpretation.
 
I'm going to be raw in the morning. :eek:

but I hadn't had enough time to get to the point of where I've got my arms thread through the bend of your elbows behind your back; pulling your shoulders tight up against my chest with my fists pressing hard against your spine causing your tits to thrust forward and the side of your head and neck to be cradled against my chin and cheek!

I'd tell you how pretty your hair smelled while you watched the hands of Mr. Grooves clutch the collar of your shirt and rip the fucker right down the center.

Do make sure your bra is lace.
 
okay, i have the popcorn ready and i am reading, this thread actually....
 
Last edited:
I will look at and enjoy this thread. Possibly contribute?
 
three pretty tame pics seeing as its the middle of the day.. will have some more hopefully once the sun goes down ;)

GoodCatholic girl.jpg

Studying hard.jpg

cooking.jpg
 
Don't say I never gave ya anything. ;)

Bit rusty, but here ya go Lit Land.
 
Last edited:
mm i love cooking especially when i have an enthusiastic audience.. however im a bit overdressed in the pic ;)
I would have to agree about the "overdressed" aspect. hmmm ... I wonder how you could rectify that? ;)
 
It's a textbook for school turns out I never needed.

Very nice pictures, I have a feeling with an autograph that that book's resell value will go through the roof!!

p.s. every contributor to this has been lovely
 
Back
Top