Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

Yes, my own... My wife has had a fantasy about me sucking my own cock and for the last several months she has been helping me with stretching and limbering exercises with that in mind. I have been getting closer and closer to success and have been able to get the tip in my mouth for awhile now. Today, with her help, I was able to get nearly all of it in. I was on my back, in bed with my legs over my head. She was above me pushing down on my lower back and butt. I couldn't believe it, I got it in my mouth and was able to suck it. She helped me work it in and out, encouraging me the whole time. It was amazing!! I was able to control my orgasm and when I finally came it was the best that I've ever had, filling my mouth and throat with my own cum. There is nothing like it and we both couldn't wait till I was able to do it again. I should have done this years ago.

Yes, my own... My wife has had a fantasy about me sucking my own cock and for the last several months she has been helping me with stretching and limbering exercises with that in mind. I have been getting closer and closer to success and have been able to get the tip in my mouth for awhile now. Today, with her help, I was able to get nearly all of it in. I was on my back, in bed with my legs over my head. She was above me pushing down on my lower back and butt. I couldn't believe it, I got it in my mouth and was able to suck it. She helped me work it in and out, encouraging me the whole time. It was amazing!! I was able to control my orgasm and when I finally came it was the best that I've ever had, filling my mouth and throat with my own cum. There is nothing like it and we both couldn't wait till I was able to do it again. I should have done this years ago.

That is severally HOT!

hopefully i will be at the weekend as my suck buddy is back from his holiday and he will want to use me .

that is hot... used to do this for a GF yr. ago. I thing your wife maybe read to watch you suck the Real thingy

I did. I got together with my suck buddy and he fed me his four day load. It was big and a yummy mouthful.

I'm very excited

Tomorrow (my time), I'll suck a cock, have mine sucked and we'll both cum. for the first time in my case. Jesus, I'm scared and excited and up for it.

i will be later ,my suck buddy is back and he texted me to say he wants to come round ,yippeee.

mmm, yes i did , he turned up and i met him at the door and he kissed me and groped me and i asked how his holiday went and he said fine and he asked if i missed him, the usual stuff and he said he had a present for me and i looked down at his crotch and giggled and he laughed and took a small package from his pocket and i unwrapped it and saw a pretty scarf and i thanked him and offered him a drink and he declined and said maybe later and led me into the lounge where i tore open his trousers and yanked them down along with his briefs and i sank to my knees pleased to see he was already stiff with anticipation and i kissed his balls and then i kissed up and down his cock and licked all the way from his balls to the tip of his cock as he groaned how good it was and told me dont stop but i was impatient and greedily stuffed his cock in my mouth and began sucking and at the same time stroking his balls and the base of his cock he said in a hoarse voice that he wouldnt last long and true to his word he started to cum quite quickly and i sucked hard on his shaft and swallowed it all down not releasing him until i was sure i had it all and then kissing his cock i got up and he flopped back on the sofa while i got him a whiskey and sat back down next to him and we kissed for a bit while he recovered as i gently massaged his cock and balls and after about half an hour he was ready again and i got seconds ,mmm, so good , after that he said he had to go , to see his mum .well a "girl" cant compete with a guys mum so i kissed him and he left .

I met a guy off of Craigslist a few weeks ago..he answered my ad for someone who needed their balls drained of a huge load. We exchanged info back and forth and he sent me a pic of his cock. The minute I saw it, I knew i wanted it in my mouth..it was long and beautiful with a lovely purple tip.

I agreed to meet him in a park area near where he worked. His only stipulation to my blowing him was that he insisted that i swallow his load as that made him aroused like crazy.

We met at the designated area and I knelt in the leaves while I sucked him off against a tree. he was moaning and talking dirty telling me how good it felt and how much he wanted me to drink his sperm. I could tell he was very pent up from his movements and I sucked on his shaved balls to drive him insane with lust. He took to fucking my mouth with his tasty prick while I gripped his ass in my hands. I loved letting him fuck my face while he called me his cocksucking bitch and whore.

This made me want to satisfy him all the more and I gave his cock all the sucking and licking I could manage, rubbing it over my face even as i sucked his juicy nuts again and jerked him off. Finally he said he couldnt stand it any longer and pushed his dick back in my mouth and I felt it jerk and spasm as he spurt his hot cream. I loved the feeling of it gushing in my throat as he groaned and held my head to his crotch even as his legs trembled. His cum tasted tangy and bitter at the same time and it was piping hot. I loved the sensation of it as i swallowed all his sperm like a good slut and kept sucking him until he spent every last drop in my mouth.

When he finally pulled out of my mouth, he thanked me for the best blowjob he'd ever had and said that it had relieved him of so much tension. I told him I will suck him anytime he has a big load like that for me and that I really enjoyed being his whore.

Hopefully, he'll be in touch again, now that the holidays are over. I loved it and want more soon!

i want to , i sent a text to my suck buddy asking him to pop in and he sent a one word reply ,BEG, well what is a "girl" to do ,lol.

i want to , i sent a text to my suck buddy asking him to pop in and he sent a one word reply ,BEG, well what is a "girl" to do ,lol.
I'm not sure what a "girl" needs to do since I am not a "girl". My suck buddy likes for me to beg for a mouthful of cum also but that doesn't make me a "girl". It makes me a guy who drops to my knees anytime he tells me to suck his dick.

I haven't sucked cock in such a long time. I'm dying to feel one pushing in and out of my mouth until it explodes down my throat.

my suck buddy (I guess I can call him that, I've sucked him off 3 or 4 times now) sent me a message yesterday mid morning. He needed his cock sucked. I said yes. He said be there at 12:30 sharp and told me to go directly to the same apartment.

I got there at 12:30, knocked lightly then walked in. He was sitting in the chair with his cock out, slowly stroking it. "Its about time you cock sucker. Now get over here." I went to him, knelt between his legs, took his already hard cock into my hands and licked it, before sucking it in.

He kept saying, "You like sucking my cock" "you're a good cock sucker" I love it when he calls me a cock sucker.

It took a little longer than normal but he finally shot his load into my mouth.

After cleaning his cock I left.

I was so turned on. I couldn't wait to get home a fuck my wife. She loved it. If she only knew what as going on.

wow some great stories guys...blue, very hot....i wish i had one to suck....doesn't seem to be much action where i'm located, but maybe one day :)

no not for over a week , i begged my suck buddy like he wanted but he still hasnt been round ,i hope he comes soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back