New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more piece to the puzzle...

Hello Everybody!

I just joined the other night but I've been visiting to read often over the years (just stories). I am 39, a single mom, no traumatic past.... always watching, listening, and analyzing everything my world offers me. I am fascinated with the complexities and range of human experience and feelings.

In my heart I've always known.... Capture my mind, and the rest (the best) will follow. My mind is my erogenous zone, and I've always yearned to connect with someone who saw that and understood that and who would slowly entice me and intrigue me into wanting to submit fully.

and appreciate me for all that I am....

I decided that I belonged here...and confirmed through listening to the many varied voices of reason in this site that I was right. It is time for me to discover what i still don't know about myself, and I'm curious to find out what exactly it is that I'm missing (if anything).

Thank you All for Being exactly what you are and making everyone who joins feel welcome. It puts a smile on my face.
 
Hello everyone! *waves*

I'm MnemosyneMuse and I've been a lurker on here for a long time. I'm a submissive female in my mid-twenties who's coming to terms with the recent realization that I'm bisexual. I have my degree in Ancient and Medieval History, even though I'm working in a field that has nothing to do with that. :) But I annoy everyone who knows me when I watch movies and there are historical inaccuracies.

I don't have much of an opportunity to indulge in my submissive side, as my husband feels uncomfortable with it a lot of the times. But when he is feeling in the mood, WOW! We haven't gotten into anything too hard-core yet, just some spanking, mild bondage, and nipple torture, but what we have done, I am loving it!
 
Looking for a master/mistress to discipline me

I'm DDDslut and yes, I have DDD tits....I'm a 63 year old very cool, hippie musician from the 60's and Yes, i was at Woodstock (what I can remember of it). I am bi-curious as I can be contacted by all. I've been interested in BDSM for some time as a sub. As such, a master/mistress is very much needed.

I have a master's degree in the field of music and have played violin, viola, guitar, bass guitar, piano and sing. I write, conduct and compose my own music. I was a Gogo dancer in also for those that know what that is.

I am single as I was married many years ago and found no use for the institution. I do though have an amazing drummer boyfriend but he lives 5 hours from me. I frequency play with his band when i am in town.

I also have a secret lover who is married. He demands control of me when I am with him either live or on the internet. That makes me a better sub to him;

My fantasy is to be dominated by a master/mistress to give me discipline and direction as needed. I fantasize about being turned over one's knee and spanked. Please contact me if interested in becoming my master/mistress.
 
HI

I am Ms_Valentine, a dominant woman in an FLR of nearly ten years duration, the last five of which living together. Very happily, I should add and so my purpose on here is just to chat, laugh, learn and share, not to seek new subs.

I have been on the UK scene for about fourteen years.
 
Hello everyone,
I came across lit a while ago and have become an avid fan of reading the stories. I am a dominate lesbian in my love, life and work. I am in a magical relationship with a wonderful submissive woman whom I adore. I am looking forward to exploring the boards and perhaps making some new friends
JsOwner
 
Hi Everyone,
I'm a female in my mid/late 20's and I've been reading the stories on Literotica for a few years now and only just joined up to talk on the forum. I'm a mother (to the most awesome little girl in the world - totally not biased haha) and therefore am missing out on sex right now :( I've been reading romance/sex novels since I was about 12 or so and only just started reading erotica in the last few years. I don't know if I'd say I'm submissive but I do have tendancies towards it as I can't get enough of a guy telling me exactly what he wants to do to me or what he wants me to do to him. However, I've only had the one guy be in charge so I think I'll "need" some more experience!
 
Hello, I am a 41 yo married female. At 40 my sexdrive went into overdrive and I found I am very submissive and long to be used. That being said I married my high school sweetheart and have only been with one man, ever. I have read info and researched all aspects of submission and control. I have bought books, DVDs and toys.
My hubby gets into the rough part which I love, and I have told him i would do anything sexually for him, only to have him laugh. I long to be under a Dom,'guess I am here to seek out more information.
more information - OK - point one - if a man doesn't get this at first, he never will. These are innate tendencies we have - people have to click, it's something you discover about yourself but not something you learn. So you need to find someone you click with - or just keep this part of you online and secret. That can be fun too!
 
Just a quick hello

Hi everyone,

Returning member here, with a new name. It's been about 8 years, give or take, but I'm glad to see a few familiar names.
 
PLEASE don't judge me !!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!

Very well. Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, an Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking I suggest you try it.

I'm also into licking door handles during foreplay. Please contact me at 250-494-8920 and leave messages for me if you would like to get in contact and live in Canada.
 
Welcome Laurenmn

:rose:

And just so you know, the way most of us get to know you is by what you post, not by calling. So post away.

Also people judge. It's what they do. It can be a good, neutral or bad thing depending.

FF

:rose:
 
Hello all, I'm a 45 year old female who writes kinky smut others like but I think is trash. I've started reading stories here to try and improve my style. I'm enjoying it immensely :)

I'm an open kinky Aussie and enjoy meeting new people.

Open-minded (Dom) Aussie male here......nice to see someone from Down-Under on this forum!!
 
Hello All

I came upon this site by accident, but I certainly like what I see!

Mature, married male (in a vanilla marriage), who discovered his darker side a year or so ago; I love erotic drawing (Von Gotha, Serpieri etc) and erotic stories.

I may even be game enough to put one or two of my own on here when I settle in.
 
^-^

hi, my name is celine. im 20 years old. im secretly very dirty, very into sexual pleasures and i love to be open about it. i joined because my boyfriend said i should submit some of my stories, and i have, so now im just waiting for my stories to go through. i love to write so i hope others will take their time to read my stories, and possibly provide some feedback, or just some comments on their true emotions about it.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top