The enjoyment of being penetrated

luv2bfkd

and seeded
Ladies, isn’t penetration awesome?

That ability to take my lovers hard cock up inside me is a wonderful thing that I get to experience. I love being the one who gets penetrated, having his cock in me, and that feeling of being totally filled. That rigidness of his cock makes it feel so strong and powerful, adding to the pleasure of it being in me. I especially enjoy that it is he who does the fucking and I am the one who gets fucked. I am the one who gets to have the multiple orgasms as he masters me with his cock. I am the one who can be fucked senseless. In the end, I am the one who gets inseminated when he goes deep inside me and squirts me full of sperm.

Been awhile but I still remember what if felt like and would not mind feeling it again. Always was a thrill to know that I could take him completely and make him want to cum in me.

Kinda wish I was in AZ. :)

Been awhile but I still remember what if felt like and would not mind feeling it again. Always was a thrill to know that I could take him completely and make him want to cum in me.

Hey; you can be as sexually active as you want. This pleasure knows no age limit...." older gent"

It is a thrill showing him how I can take his full length and totally enjoy being fucked just as deep as he can fuck me. Knowing that he’s wanting to cum in me, and knowing that eventually he will is very satisfying.

Last edited:

That ability to take my lovers hard cock up inside me is a wonderful thing that I get to experience. I love being the one who gets penetrated, having his cock in me, and that feeling of being totally filled. That rigidness of his cock makes it feel so strong and powerful, adding to the pleasure of it being in me. I especially enjoy that it is he who does the fucking and I am the one who gets fucked. I am the one who gets to have the multiple orgasms as he masters me with his cock. I am the one who can be fucked senseless. In the end, I am the one who gets inseminated when he goes deep inside me and squirts me full of sperm.

I have heard of penis envy before. I wonder how many of us men have pussy envy? I would love to know what it felt like to have a cock slide inside me if I had a pussy

it is indeed such a wonderful feeling .

I'm a guy, and I love being orally penetrated! I love the feeling of a thick cock being forced all the way down deep into my throat and after being gloriously and savagely throat fucked, I love feeling it pulsating while he's shooting his sperm directly into my esophagus. I have reached orgasm just from having this done to me!! I can't get pregnant but it does feel as if I'm being inseminated by the billions of sperm cells I ingest and assimilate. I also like being fucked anally by my wife with her HUGE strapon dildo. I can relate to how wonderful it must feel for a woman to be penetrated! I like feeling "used"!!

Last edited:
I'm a guy, and I also love being penetrated, but orally! I love the feeling of a thick cock as it's being forced all the way down deep into my throat and after being gloriously and savagely throat fucked, feeling it pulsating while he's shooting his sperm directly into my esophagus. I have reached orgasm just from having this done to me!! I can't get pregnant but it does feel as if I'm being inseminated. I also like being fucked anally by my wife with her HUGE strapon dildo. I can relate to how wonderful it must feel for a woman to be penetrated! I like feeling "used"!!

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

I am very happy with masturbation and have amazing orgasms that go on as long as I can stand it but
the feeling of penetration after the anticipation of foreplay is just AMAZING! Skin on skin the ultimate link with the mind attached to that dick.

From this mans point their is nothing like the feel of a ladies pussy closing around my cock. The feel as inch by inch your hot wet pussy closes around me....yepppp heaven on earth ladies.

Oh yes indeed!! That warm, wet silkiness wrapping itself around you, especially when the woman has the ability to grasp you tightly inside there. Ladies, you have no idea what you're missing. It is, as jamper says, a vision of heaven on earth that you have between your legs.

My wife loves this - she has to be penetrated during whatever form of sex we have.
She loves, to be blunt, being fucked and knowing that a hard cock is inside her and should cum inside her.

Also I have to say that I love the feeling of her pussy tightening and squeezing around my cock too

Thats is prehaps the best part of discovery of being a woman. The ability to feel a hot throbbing piece of meat connected to a man entering you and filling you up. There is only one thing that tops it and that is when tou allow two men to enter you, both entrances filled makes it feel like your high without the high. After a while you get to know what and how you like it and what thickness or what length make it work for you. Its all aboit trying them all out.

Back