Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been in love with Mondays; I always want to turn back the clock to Sunday, even if only for a few hours. The rain today didn't help, it just made me want to crawl back into bed.

I wish I had something new and exciting to share with y'all, but I got nothin' today. I'm feeling a bit uninspired, truth be told.

So anyone have anything exciting they'd like to share? I can live vicariously through you...

Have a good evening lovebugs!

The most exciting thing I do is look at pictures of you! :catroar:

Well your photos are my definition of exciting. God you look fantastic, and that shot of your red panties is incredibly arousing. Very sexy.

It sucks to wake up to a rainy monday, and I hope you made it through it with a smile. :rose:

That's something exciting alright!
Thank you EctoJohn :kiss: You're too good to me.

I am sure that is encouraging some exciting sharing!
It did, indeed ;)

I'm living mine through you lol
Great pics :devil:
Ha! Nice! Thank you, sweet:heart:

There you are gorgeous!... sorry bout the monday blahs..i guess they are rather universal ..:rolleyes:. but with your pics, mine just got a bit better and tomorrow is another day... anyways, stay beautiful dear!!!
I think you're right ~ no one looks forward to the start of the work week, but *you* make Monday a whole lot better. :kiss:

SuperShyJ9-Crawling into bed with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now *that's* sharing some excitement!

The most exciting thing I do is look at pictures of you! :catroar:
Oh, come on now. I don't believe that for a hot minute! :cattail:

Well your photos are my definition of exciting. God you look fantastic, and that shot of your red panties is incredibly arousing. Very sexy.

It sucks to wake up to a rainy monday, and I hope you made it through it with a smile. :rose:
Ah, a few raindrops on my head won't make me melt... and with lovelies like you, I always make it through with a smile. :kiss:

Hmmm

I've never been in love with Mondays; I always want to turn back the clock to Sunday, even if only for a few hours. The rain today didn't help, it just made me want to crawl back into bed.

I wish I had something new and exciting to share with y'all, but I got nothin' today. I'm feeling a bit uninspired, truth be told.

So anyone have anything exciting they'd like to share? I can live vicariously through you...

Guess you need to have those beautiful nipples sucked and then move down and check out whats under the panties -- hopefully that will lesson the Monday Blahs

inspired

You deffinetly out did yourself with #12. Not so shy anymore. Lovr it!

Hope the rest of your week go smoother. Still waiting for the wearing "nothing" shots

Love the pics. For a Monday you were very inspiring. This is my long week to work, only off today and tomorrow. :( But, you look stunning anyway.

Haven't done anything real exciting lately. Married life can tend to slow down the fun and adventure. Or at least the kind of stories others seem interested in! :D

I did have a good weekend. Fairly productive until the rain came. Had some good sex with my wife and drank a few beers. Didn't get "giddy or entertaining" from the drink though. Think I'll save that until all my outside work is caught up.

Anyway, hope you are out of your Monday morning blahs and back to having a good time. We miss you and look forward to seeing and hearing about your life. Thanks for sharing.

My goodness do you have me horny right now.....:eek:

There are a few pics that I would like to discuss with you........however......
for now I would like to compliment you on this bra.....

http://db.tt/VWKyTYad

If we had the chance....in the spirit of foreplay......
..would you take it off and jack me off with your bra.....?:p

Wow

I have been lurking here for a while. I gotta come out and say wow, you are just an awesome sexy lady! I so want to see whats hiding underneath those hot red panties!

Guess you need to have those beautiful nipples sucked and then move down and check out whats under the panties -- hopefully that will lesson the Monday Blahs
That (without question) will end my Monday blahs! Well, come on over...

Those teasing shots of you in red seem to do an excellent job exciting the masses.
I think there's something about red, no?

You deffinetly out did yourself with #12. Not so shy anymore. Lovr it!

Hope the rest of your week go smoother. Still waiting for the wearing "nothing" shots
Yeah, don't hold your breath on the 'wearing nothing' shots... :eek:

Number 12.
Number 12, huh? Glad you like it.

Love the pics. For a Monday you were very inspiring. This is my long week to work, only off today and tomorrow. :( But, you look stunning anyway.

Haven't done anything real exciting lately. Married life can tend to slow down the fun and adventure. Or at least the kind of stories others seem interested in!

I did have a good weekend. Fairly productive until the rain came. Had some good sex with my wife and drank a few beers. Didn't get "giddy or entertaining" from the drink though. Think I'll save that until all my outside work is caught up.

Anyway, hope you are out of your Monday morning blahs and back to having a good time. We miss you and look forward to seeing and hearing about your life. Thanks for sharing.
Hey you! Hope you had a good week, and weekend... I'm a bit behind on my responses this week. Hopefully there was some wake-the-neighbors sex!

My goodness do you have me horny right now.....

There are a few pics that I would like to discuss with you........however......
for now I would like to compliment you on this bra.....

http://db.tt/VWKyTYad

If we had the chance....in the spirit of foreplay......
..would you take it off and jack me off with your bra.....?
Oh, what do you wish to discuss with me? In the spirit of sex in general I'd say I'll try just about anything once (just don't ask me to stand on my head)

Right back at you sweet:heart:

I have been lurking here for a while. I gotta come out and say wow, you are just an awesome sexy lady! I so want to see whats hiding underneath those hot red panties!
Thank you for coming out to say hi ...and I'll leave you guessing as to what hides behind the red panties!

Oh you do tease me so you pale goddess
I think it's in my job description....

You are most welcome sweetie
:kiss:

How is Mrs Shy this weekend?
Smiling. :devil: How are you?

I hope you had a good weekend. Lots of nude fun and games??

later
I had a great weekend, actually had an evening out, without kids. Even had a glass of wine... as for the fun and games, I have to admit, there might have been a few...

Great pix doll, red panties are a hit...you could get away with a whole set like that!!

So I've been a little bit lax in my posting, my responses and my PMs, my lovebugs. I hope you'll punish me proper, I might even beg. :cattail:

Just a couple photos left in this series, and then I need to start all over again. I need a little inspiration...

Chugging along on a Monday...

So I've been a little bit lax in my posting, my responses and my PMs, my lovebugs. I hope you'll punish me proper, I might even beg. :cattail:

Just a couple photos left in this series, and then I need to start all over again. I need a little inspiration...

Chugging along on a Monday...

LOVE these! What a great set. You really should consider another panty set. YUM!

Hello gorgeous. Long time lurker. Wanted to stop by and say you're very sexy. Can't wait for more. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back