Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

BreakFrmReality

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
898
Mike McAllister's head was still throbbing a little as he got out of the shower. The night before Thanksgiving was always a great night out, as he got to meet up with some of his high school friends out at some of the bars around his hometown.

The 21-year-old student at Northeastern State was home for the long break that stretched from Thanksgiving all the way through New Year's, and he was glad to get away from the schoolwork that took up a lot of his time and get back home to spend time with family and friends.

Mike was able to smell the food his mom was busy making downstairs in the kitchen as he walked out of the bathroom. He went to his bedroom and put on his boxers and a pair of basketball shorts and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen without a shirt.

His dark brown hair was still a bit wet, as was his toned upper body. He was much more chiseled during his high school football days, but he managed to keep in good shape in college.

Mike saw his mother checking on all of the food and walked up to her, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Happy Thanksgiving, Mom," he said before grabbing some celery off of the vegetable tray she had already set out. "Need help with anything?" he asked her, his brown eyes looking down into hers.
 
Nicole McAllister was already 45 years old, a fact that she preferred to forget at times. Luckily her body agreed with her on that, as she still had a body even younger women would kill for. Her long red hairs and her beautiful green eyes held a man's attention for a few moments before the gaze quickly went to her breasts, a full D cup that somehow still managed to ignore gravity. Her body was all natural, all cheating she did was with creams and salves, no surgical procedures.

When she was younger she had a fair pick of men to date but eventually she 'had' to get married 21 years ago. Luckily the guy was nice, handsome and had enough money that they didn't need to worry a lot. But as she grew older, her interest in guys stayed rather the same. Nothing illegal.. but somehow young guys drew her attention more than her husband or other men closer to her age.

During summers she loved watching the friends of her son swimming in the pool and often she joined them in a daring two piece bathing suit. She never was against a full out water fight, or she enjoyed to tan next to the place watching the boys spy on her. She loved the feeling she got when she saw the guys getting stiff, but of course nothing had ever happened... other than that she fucked her husbands brains out later.

Her son was no exception to the rule, he was handsome and muscular like his father and she loved muscles. It was no miracle that her son had enough girlfriends, but Nicole never got along with either of them.

She missed Mike very much now he had gone to study, but was very happy to have him home for the holidays. She smiled as he (finally) came downstairs and greeted her with a kiss and a hug. She was only wearing a short dress and instantly felt her nipples react to feeling his body.

- "No... I am almost done... Here, try this. Is it sweet enough?"

She dipped her finger in the dessert bowl and scooped some up before bringing it to his mouth
 
It was no secret that Mike's mom was the fantasy object of many of his friends, and some would even make comments to him about it. He did his best to combat those with remarks of his own (a couple of his friend's moms were attractive), but deep down, he was jealous that they could fawn over her, while he could not because of their relation. Of course, this didn't mean that he couldn't think about her in a sexual way.

Mike felt his cock move a little in his shorts as he saw her standing at the counter in her short dress, loving the way she showed off her legs. He watched her finger twirl around in the dessert bowl, then saw it come to his lips.

He opened his mouth and closed it around her finger, sucking the dessert clean off of it. "Tastes pretty good," he said after swallowing, wondering if the gesture may have been too suggestive. Instinctively, he matched her, putting his finger in the bowl and scooping up a bit before bringing it to her lips.

"Your turn."
 
- "The idea was that you would check it so I wouldn't have to."

Nicole chuckled but slowly licked his finger clean from the dessert and then sucked softly on it. It was not unlike she had done in the past at birthday parties and other occasions, but there was no denying Mike had grown. It just was a shame that it was the winter season and that the pool would not be getting any attention, as she would have loved to find out how much her son had grown.

- "So, just you this year? No girlfriend that will show up for Christmas dinner unannounced like last year?"

She then asked him as she let his finger escape her mouth.
 
Mike nearly groaned as his mother licked his finger before slowly sucking on it for a moment. God, she looked so sexy, especially with her piercing green eyes staring directly at him.

"So, just you this year? No girlfriend that will show up for Christmas dinner unannounced like last year?"

Mike's face reddened a little. Yeah, he didn't do his mother any favors by bringing a girl to Christmas dinner last year without telling her first. However, she was more of a winter fling -- a high school acquaintance-turned-fuckbuddy that he had met the night before Thanksgiving while out on the town, and lost touch with once he returned to college after New Year's.

There was no such concern this time around. He was single and looking to make some moves while he was home, and he wouldn't have minded starting with the woman directly in front of him at the moment.

"No, no such thing this year," Mike replied. "You have me all to yourself."
 
- "I wish..."

She commented with a grin.

- "You will be way too busy spending time with all your friends, catching up on the latest news. I fear I will only have you to me at supper time."

It was a good thing their place was the largest, so Mike often brought his friends here, giving her more eye candy. But even with his friends she would never go further than just watching and fantasizing. She was married and things could easily go bad.
 
"I wish..."

Mike saw his mother grin at him with that statement and felt his heart start to beat a little faster. Surely she didn't mean it that way...did she? He grabbed another small piece of celery from the vegetable tray and began to chew on it, contemplating his next move.

"You will be way too busy spending time with all your friends, catching up on the latest news. I fear I will only have you to me at supper time."

Mike responded with a chuckle and dismissively shook his head at her belief. "That's not entirely true," he said. "A few of my friends are whipped now, so I doubt I'll be seeing a lot of them this break. You could probably have me as much as you want," he continued, returning her grin, yet this one was more mischievous than hers.
 
An image of his hotter friends being actually whipped flashed in front of her eyes for a moment. She wasn't really into bdsm... she actually was quite plain when it came to sex, but she surely liked the image.

Before she could comment to him, the phone rang and she turned towards it. The sudden action made her short dress lift up a bit and possible Mike could see a little of her ass but only for half a second. She answered the phone and a short conversation followed.

- "Great..."

She then said as she hung up.

- "That was your dad. The car broke down and it doesn't seem he will make it home in time for supper."

She sighed and eyed the prepared foods.

- "Fucking great. So much for a great thanksgiving time. A good thing my parents are going to aunt Rachel today."

She sighed again and really looked down at the idea this thanksgiving wouldn't be anything special.
 
Mike did catch a small glimpse of his mother's ass as she whirled around, and as much as he tried to fight the incestuous urges lurking inside him, he couldn't help but think about all that lay underneath the dress.

Those thoughts quickly faded, though, as he saw the pained look on his mom's face as she talked to his dad.

"That was your dad. The car broke down and it doesn't seem he will make it home in time for supper. Fucking great. So much for a great thanksgiving time. A good thing my parents are going to aunt Rachel today."


Mike frowned and followed his mother's gaze toward the food she had already prepared. He stepped over to her and gave her a big hug. "Come on, Mom, don't be upset," Mike said. "Why don't we just eat what we have and then maybe go to Aunt Rachel's when Dad gets home? That way we can be together with Papa and Nana and everyone and maybe the day won't be a total loss then."

His arms were still lightly wrapped around her as he looked down at her, his hands dangerously close to her ass as they rested on her lower back.
 
Nicole smiled a bit at the hug and his words.

- "Perhaps... I don't know... It is quite a drive and of course it all depends on the condition of the car... I guess we will just eat this nice meal together and after that see what comes. When you dad gets here and what we feel like doing. Perhaps we watch a movie instead and stick to the plan to see everyone with Christmas."
 
"That works too," Mike replied, his mother's soft smile helping to ease his mind.

Without her asking, Mike started to carry the food from the kitchen to the large dining room table, on which they usually had Thanksgiving dinner. Upon coming back to the kitchen for more, the thought of his being shirtless hit him, and he laughed.

"If we're going to have a proper dinner, I should at least go put a shirt on, huh?" he asked her.
 
- "It is just the two of us, so do what ever you want. At least this way you can't make a mess of your shirt."

His mother commented teasing, although it had of course been years since he made a mess with foods. Sneakily her eyes went over his body, it was a good sight.
 
"Good point," Mike replied, shrugging his shoulders and picking up the last remaining plate and bringing it into the dining room. He had seen his mother's eyes looking him over, and figured the game may be on.

Mike set the last plate on the dining room table, then set up his and his mother's plates, putting some food on each. He made sure to set it up so that she was sitting directly across from him. He sat down in one of the chairs.

"Dinner is served," he said.
 
Nicole sat down at the table and adjusted her dress a bit. She couldn't resist brushing a finger against her pussy for a moment and felt how very wet she was. She knew she shouldn't be this turned on by her own son or by any guy his age really but she just couldn't help it. He was handsome and she was what some people called a cougar.

She realized she was staring at him while wishing he wasn't her son and quickly looked down at her plate.

- "I hope you enjoy it."

She said.

- "So... no one here, but are their any girls you have an interest in?"

She then asked him, not that she really wanted to know. None of the girls he had been dating seemed right for him. At least now he was out of the house she didn't meet most of them.
 
As hungry as he was, it didn't take long for Mike to get down to his favorite part of Thanksgiving, which was the eating.

"Oh, I'm enjoying every bite of this...it's been so long since I had a home-cooked meal," Mike replied, referring to the dining-hall eating he had been subjected to at college for the past three months.

Suddenly, he heard the soft footsteps across the kitchen floor and into the dining room. It was the family dog, Bailey, who had come to the table in hopes of some table scraps.

Mike picked apart the turkey while responding to his mom's question.

"Not really," he said, looking down at his plate. "I mean, there are plenty of girls who are attractive, but I haven't really gone down that relationship road again."

Mike turned back to Bailey. "Here you go, Bae," he said, dropping some little pieces of turkey on the floor for her, but in the process, knocking his spoon onto the floor as well.

"Ah, shit," he said, pushing out of his chair and crouching down onto the floor to pick up the spoon. His fingers had just gripped the spoon when he looked forward and saw his mother's legs right in front of him, nearly able to look up her dress.
 
Nicole watched how Mike followed his spoon down the floor and naturally did her best not to flash him too much skin. Focussing on her legs however and keeping them in the same stance, only gave her the feeling her position was getting more uncomfortable by the second so she slightly adjusted her legs and for a moment her son might see more that he should. But then her legs were decently next to each other.
 
Mike didn't stay under the table for long, and didn't get the show he was hoping to see when the spoon hit the floor. Maybe I was just imagining things, he thought to himself as he got back up into his chair.

"So, anyway..." he started, trying to get the conversation back on track. He ate some more and smiled across the table at his mother. "...this is very good, Mom. Thank you."
 
Nicole smiled, also a bit in relief that Mike apparently hadn't seen too much. She was no big fan on underwear, unless she was going out of course but as her son was getting older he surely would become less blind to the signs her body was giving him. The way her nipples pierced through a dress, the way it fell over her body without any lines of other fabrics. At the same time, the idea of him noticing was only making her feel more hot.

- "I am happy you like it. Hopefully you will help a bit with the Christmas meal? Are you looking forward to seeing your cousins Jenna and Alex again?"

She asked him as most of the family would be coming over this year. Alex and his twinsister Jenna were the only people close to Mike's age.
 
Maybe it was just Mike being oblivious at first, but now, he could make out his mother's protruding nipples as they became more visible under her dress. The thought of her getting excited over him got Mike a little more aroused, and all kinds of lustful ideas began to cloud his head. Those thoughts got temporarily suspended with her Christmas questions.

"Absolutely, I'll help with the Christmas meal," he said as he finished up his Thanksgiving one. "And yeah, I'm excited to see Alex and Jenna."

Alex was a good guy; he and Mike shared similar interests in sports, and that usually was the basis of their conversations during family get-togethers growing up. With he and Jenna being the only ones close to Mike's age, it was nice to have a reason not to sit with the parents at every family occasion.

His incestuous thoughts began to rush back as he thought of his cousin Jenna...and of Aunt Rachel...hell, even Nana may have been a good fuck in her day. He was full-on horny now, and jerking off wasn't going to work this time.

Mike took the napkin off of his lap and set it next to his plate. "I'm full," he said, standing up. He walked over to Nicole and stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "You've already had a busy day," he said, beginning a shoulder massage. "Why don't you let me clean up?"
 
- "Hmm, that is nice"

Nicole answered, which could be seen both as reaction to the massage as to his offer. The dress she was wearing was decent enough to be worn without any underwear, but still sexy enough that her breasts looked very nice in it. With Mike's current position over her, he had a better view most people would be getting.

- "Still no new call from your dad, I guess we better watch a movie or play a game on the wii rather than make other plans. Perhaps a nice glass of wine to go with it."
 
Mike could easily see down the front of his mother's dress, her breasts and the cleavage giving him an appetizing view of what the dress was hiding. He would've started making a move had this been any college girl, but this was different. He needed a way in.

Nicole's suggestion of wine was just that.

Mike continued his rubdown, working her shoulders and the base of her neck, his fingertips moving along her smooth skin. "Ehh, the movie is kinda bleh to me, but the Wii could be fun," he replied, leaning his head down and letting his breath hit her ear as he spoke. "First, though, since I am legally able to now, let's have some wine."

Mike finished up the massage and went into the kitchen, grabbing a couple of wine glasses. He brought them into the dining room and took the bottle that was already sitting on the table, opening it and pouring good amounts into both glasses.

Handing his mother her glass, Mike smiled. He then raised his own glass for a toast. "Happy Thanksgiving, Mom, and to a great winter break."
 
Nicole chuckled.

- "Yea, because you really have waited to become of legal age before you got wasted the first time."

Still she clearly was happy that Mike went to get the wine and glasses and just let her sit. In the past it had been very different at times. At times their house seemed more like his personal hotel than anything else.

- "Happy thanksgiving, and very good to have you here for a while. I am sure your professors are very happy to be without you for some time."
 
"Yea, because you really have waited to become of legal age before you got wasted the first time."


"Of course I did, duh," Mike replied with a chuckle of his own, going along with the obvious joke. He took a sip of his wine and leaned against the table, still looking his mother over. He had noticed the relief on her face when he suggested he would get the wine and clean up after dinner.

Mike was never the rebellious type, but he just took his parents and everything they did for him for granted. The more time he spent away from them and his living situation at home, the more he understood them and wanted to make sure he appreciated them for all they did.

"I am sure your professors are very happy to be without you for some time."

"Nah, I actually had a good quarter," Mike reflected as he took another sip of his wine. "Amazing what a little work can do."

He took one more sip before setting his glass down on the table and returning to his massage. "Where was I? Oh, yes," he said, his hands working her shoulders. He began to play a game with himself to see how far he could push things before his mother began to push back.

Mike began to slowly slide her dress straps across her shoulders, farther apart from each other, but not far enough that they would simply fall off her shoulders. "So what are your plans for the next month and a half?" he asked Nicole, his strong hands rubbing her shoulders and neck.
 
A somewhat aroused gasp escaped Nicole, who couldn't believe her son was taking such liberties. She didn't see she could stop him without making it seem she was seeing too much into it, and she kinda liked this, but still it shouldn't go much further than this.

- "Hell, I don't even know my plans for the next hour and a half."

She answered him with a chuckle.

- "But you know how this time of year goes. Either preparing for holidays, having the holidays and recovering from the holidays. Time flies the next few weeks."
 
"Hell, I don't even know my plans for the next hour and a half."

Mike chuckled with his mother, although not for the same reasons. He had plenty planned for her. The thought of her feet over his shoulders as he fucked her on the dining room table gave his cock quite the stir as he continued the massage.

"Yeah, I know," he replied. "We'll have to take some time and do some shopping. Probably on a day where it won't be so hectic at the mall, and those days are few and far between," he said with a laugh.

He pushed her straps a little bit more, then left them alone, waiting to see what her next maneuver would be.

"How's the wine?"
 
Back
Top