Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Okay, you two can get comfy in this chair, while I put on some Hot Stuff and give you a little show. ;)

tumblr_mh5sv0U8031rhqi7bo1_500.jpg
Damn! sitting back and waiting patiently :)

Yes yes and yes.

Is it weird that I also like your house?

And your ass. :heart:

Thanks! I built the house myself, in my spare time. Amazing how much spare time you have when you don't have cable. lol.
Cost me a relationship tho.. :( or :).

tumblr_mh60yxDG8B1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Thanks! I built the house myself, in my spare time. Amazing how much spare time you have when you don't have cable. lol.

Wow, you are full of talents!
Sorry about your relationship. :(
How long did it take you to build?

Mmm......Delicious!! :kiss:

Wow, you are full of talents!
Sorry about your relationship. :(
How long did it take you to build?

The house itself was about 3 years, working every evening and weekend by myself, and every spare dime. But I stopped in the middle for a break(up). lol.

Wonderful!!! Thanks for the great pics ;)
Built your house huh? A man of many talents ... And sexy to boot! Doesn't get much better than that.

;). Sadly, not all women value the same things. my ex never valued that I was building a home so that we could start a family with little mortgage, so that she wouldn't have to work. Stupid girl.

Anyways. I'm WAAAAY happier. :D

hmm so what's next...... I have this idea... but I'm going to need a deck of cards. And a fedora!

:D

The house itself was about 3 years, working every evening and weekend by myself, and every spare dime. But I stopped in the middle for a break(up). lol.

;). Sadly, not all women value the same things. my ex never valued that I was building a home so that we could start a family with little mortgage, so that she wouldn't have to work. Stupid girl.

That's sad. I think it's incredible that you built that with a plan in mind. You just made yourself even that more endearing to all of us though. :kiss:

You must be pleased of what you've achieved. :)
Good that you're happy now. :kiss:

Just in for a quick drink. Happy Friday, all you sexy people!
(i'll be back later)

tumblr_mh7h2yIAsS1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

You know....your pics are artistic, well thought out, and sexy as hell (duh) but your commentary and little glimpses of the real "you" that you share with us is what truly makes you so incredibly attractive.

Yeah, that was an awkward compliment, but just accept it!

You know....your pics are artistic, well thought out, and sexy as hell (duh) but your commentary and little glimpses of the real "you" that you share with us is what truly makes you so incredibly attractive.

Yeah, that was an awkward compliment, but just accept it!

You are so funny!

some great pics in here,mine is on my profile,dont know how to post one in my message

Amazing photo

This is an amazing photo -- love the desaturated look with the blue shirt and the blown out highlights -- Not to mention the hunky subject matter ;)

I think ADVR and I will have to experiment with this concept!

Just getting home from a weekend on the town, and I see I have some catching up to do here. :D

Back