Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Julie clung to Joel. She could feel his heartbeat against her skin. She didn't want to move. She didn't know that she ever wanted to leave his bed.

"I don't want to go to work tonight. I wish I could stay here all night again." She whispered. He smoothed her hair back off of her face and kissed her softly.
 
"Well, don't forget we have that trip to New Hampshire to plan," Joel said.

"It might not be tonight, but we can make it soon, and that way we really can spend all day and all night together, for a whole weekend."

He took Julie's hand under the covers and moved it to rest on his cock. "Would you play with me a bit, sweetie?" he asked her. "Don't worry about trying to make me come: It's alittle soon for that. But I'd like to feel you touching me."
 
Julie nuzzled his throat as she lightly stroked his cock. She rubbed her thumb across the velvety skin at the head.

"Mmmm, I am looking forward to going away with you." She whispered. She nestled her body to his, her soft curves rubbing against him.
 
Lying face to face and snuggling with Julie, Joel could hardly believe how much he kept wanting to be closer to her.

He really couldn't fuck her again just then: he'd come so hard that his tank was on "E". But he still wanted to enter her again.

He slipped his left hand under her head, cradling it, then moved his right hand between her legs and slid his index and middle fingers into her vagina as casually as if her were putting his hand in his pocket. Then he just left them there as he lay looking into Julie's eyes, wondering what she'd think of this new and strange penetration.
 
Julie smiled but said nothing. She snuggled in tightly against Joel, making his fingers press in deeper.

"Don't let go, please..." She whispered, closing her eyes.
 
Joel moved his fingers, but only slightly, with a slow motion, giving Julie what he'd asked her to give him; the sensation of intimate contact without the pressure of seeking orgasm right away.

"I just don't want to stop being inside you," he murmured. "If I could find a way to stay hard and fall asleep without slipping out of you I'd stay that way all night."

He kissed Julie again, then drew back just a bit. "How many times do you think you've come in a day?" he asked. "I mean, in a single day. What do you think your record is?"
 
Julie laughed softly.

"I am not sure. a few dozen. But I think we should keep track when we go away for the weekend."

Julie closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She felt at ease against Joel's warm skin.
 
"A few dozen?" Joel asked.

His fingers were still inside Julie. She still seemed content to have them there.

"You know, when you let me tie you up, I was thinking that I'd better take it easy on you. Now it looks like, once we get to New Hampshire, I'll be the one asking you to take it easy on me."

He smiled. "Do you, by any chance, own any sex toys?"
 
Julie hid her face against Joel. She nodded.

"I have a couple, nothing too scandalous." She giggled as she told him. "I have a very slim vibrator. And a vibrating egg."
 
Joel slipped a third finger inside Julie.

"When we're in New Hampshire, you're going to show me how to use your your slim vibrator and your vibrating egg. You're going to show me how to use them on you. And then I'm going to make you come for me, again and again."

Joel started to stroke lightly with his fingers, making small motions inside Julie almost as if he were trying to tickle her.

"In fact, you're going to come right now, Julie," he purred.

"Julie, you're going to have an orgasm."
 
Julie began to writhe on his fingers. Her head thrown back, her hair spilled around her on the bed.

"Please..." Julie whimpered. Her back arching off of the bed. "Joel." She whispered, her eyes on his.

Her orgasm crashed over her, her body spasming as soft whimpers escaped from her throat.
 
In New Hampshire

OOC: Picking the story up in New Hampshire

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I rented this place once, years ago."

Joel and Julie were on a private freshwater dock. It was late morning as they stood looking out across Lake Winnipesauke, just starting to get used to having the small island with its single cottage to themselves.

"I've wanted to come back ever since, but I just didn't have the right person to come with."

He was standing behind her, his hands slipped just under the hem of her untucked shirt so that they could rest half on her skin and half on the waist of her jeans. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and pulled back slightly, to draw her in against his body.

"What do you think of it?"
 
Julie allowed Joel to pull her in tightly. She wriggled against him, getting comfortable.

"It is beautiful. This place is so peaceful and lovely. It sort of reminds me of home. I love it. Thank you for bringing me here. When are we going to see your parents? Are we meeting them at dinner? I brought a meeting the parents dress. They will think I am a very good girl." Julie said with a giggle. She loved the feel of Joel's fingers on her skin. Even just his hand on her back and on her stomach made her pulse quicken. She wanted him to peel off her clothes. She wanted him to take her.
 
"You are a very good girl," Joel said softly, kissing the top of her head. "Good for me."

He looked around as Julie molded herself to his body. Winnipesauke was a huge lake; miles long and with no shortage of people using it for recreation. It was quiet just then and there, on a Monday morning, but Joel knew that a boat, or half-a-dozen, could speed into view at any moment. They had a house to themselves, and a wooded island that was large enough to afford them privacy if they just walked a little way back from the water. There was certainly no reason to get frisky in plain view of the lake and let people know that he was there on the island with a pretty young girl. That would be nothing but a foolish risk.

Joel unzipped Julie's pants. He had the blue denim pulled halfway down her thighs before he found his voice.

"Would you be ashamed, Miss Julie?" he asked huskily.

"Would you be ashamed if someone saw you being fucked?"
 
Last edited:
Julie let Joel undress her. The air was cool against her skin. She bit her lip as she stood before Joel.

"I wouldn't be ashamed. I am your pleasure girl." Jamie whispered. Her nipples hardened in the cool air. She slipped to her knees and nuzzled the zipper of his jeans.

She began to unzip his jeans....

"Are you going to fuck me, Joel?"
 
Last edited:
Your pleasure girl.

The words had come to Julie's lips with no discernible self-consciousness. Nor did her nudity in the open air seem to trouble her in the slightest. Joel had wanted her naked: She'd asked nothing further.

Joel knew that Julie was a modern, independent woman with a burgeoning career, and that was the woman who was going to meet his parents. But the woman who knelt at his feet now was his to an extent that many would never be able to understand, or possibly even approve of.

Part of Joel wished that someone would see them; see everything. He wanted the world to see Julie's easy nudity at his whim, her ready obedience to his every desire, her eagerness to please him with her body and her actions. He wanted the world to see it all and envy him.

He had Julie help him undress and that was all the foreplay they could risk. He knew that Julie really would let him fuck her even if someone appeared, but letting people find them alone like that would have been a crazy idea: Even taking this much of a chance was insane.

But Joel did it anyway. There in the light of the morning, he stood Julie in full view of the lake and slid his cock into her, daring anyone to see them as he began to thrust.
 
Julie gasped as he entered her. Her gasp melted into a moan of pleasure and soon she writhed against him. Julie really wanted to be his pleasure girl. She felt at home with his hands on her. She had never felt so free with Jason sexually but with Joel she felt uninhibited.

his fingers traveled all over her body and then she found herself crying out in pleasure.
 
Joel let go as he heard Julie cry out. He spurted once, twice, a third time. Then he quickly began thrusting again, realizing that the upward angle meant that his cock hadn't entirely emptied, and gasped a moment later as both he and Julie reached their secondary orgasms.

Spent, at least for a bit, he caught Julie up and lowered her to lie on the dock, settling on top of her as though they were about to begin having sex rather than cooling, for the moment.

Joel slipped a hand behind Julie's head so that she wouldn't have to rest it on the wooden dock. Cuddling her with his other arm, he looked into her eyes. "Pleasure girl," he said softly. "Did you mean that, Miss Julie? Not all the time, but when we're together like this, can you drop the smart, independent, musically talented girl everyone who cares about you knows and just be the object that I use to sate my lust again and again?"

Joel thought he already knew the answer; believed that Julie trusted and wanted him enough to let go of shame, let go of modesty, let go of volition... but he wanted to hear her say it. He wanted her to hear herself say it.
 
Julie cuddled in close to Joel. Whenever she had these intense experiences with Joel, she needed to be kissed and cuddled and reassured.

"Yes, Joel. In these intimate moments, I will be just your pleasure girl. I want to experience this. I want to please you and explore these fantasies with you." She nuzzled against his throat.

"I am cold, Joel." She whispered softly, hiding her face against his warm throat.
 
Joel was a little reluctant to let the moment end, but he knew he was being silly: The weekend was just beginning. They stood up and retrieved their clothes, but Joel forbid Julie her undergarments, making her leave bra and panties lying on the dock while they went inside.

A few minutes later they were in the cottage; Joel sitting on the sofa while Julie sat in his lap, reclining against the arm of the couch with her feet up on the cushions. With her shirt unbuttoned and her pants unzipped, she wouldn't have been presentable to company, but there was no one around to mind.

Joel idly cupped Julie's breast with his right hand, while his left massaged her scalp. "Are you warm enough like this, sweetie?" he asked. "We can't have you catching a cold before you meet my folks this evening."
 
"I am a little cold." Julie giggled. Julie stood up and wriggled out of her clothes. She stood there for just a moment and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself.

"Let's make a deal. When we are here, at the cottage, alone. I won't wear any clothes..."

Julie got back into his lap and wrapped the blanket around herself. She guided his hand back to her hair.
 
"I thought of requiring that but I was afraid you might be too chilly in the evening or the morning. I guess the blanket solves that, though," Joel replied.

"You know, before we came up here, we were talking about you having a truly indecent number of orgasms this weekend."

"I think it's time to get the slim vibrator and the vibrating egg you told me about."
 
Julie took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. She got into her suitcase and dug out a little satin draw string bag. She offered it to Joel, her toys inside.

She turned down the bed and slipped under the covers.

"Do you want to see how I use them when I am alone?" She asked sweetly.
 
"Can you do it without the blanket covering you?" he responded.

"I'm not just looking for titillation, here. I'm looking for insight."
 
Julie flicked back the covers. then she nestled back into the bed. She smiled and then turned on the little egg. She placed the egg between her legs.

"I leave this here for a little bit, and tug on my nipples a little. Pulling just a little, twisting some and let that buzz just a bit."

She closed her eyes and let herself relax. When her nipples got good and hard, she took one of her hands and started pressing the egg against her clit even harder.
 
Back
Top