What's Up WIth Bob?

Of course Putin shares Tromp's dream to Make Amerikkka Great Again; that's a given. But 'again' means our nation with the world's largest economy, strongest military, and most vibrant (and exportable) culture, is not 'great'. That sounds like luzer talk to me. And of course the former KGB spymaster would never lie to our humble POTUS. No more than POTUS lies, anyway. Hey, has POTUS said or tweeted anything truthful lately? And is Tromp.Com still laundering Russian mafiya money?
 
GOP strategist Steve Schmidt drops hammer on ‘titanic fraud’ Mike Pence for lying about Russia

Republican strategist Steve Schmidt questioned Vice President Mike Pence’s patriotism in a stunning segment on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

Co-host Mika Brzezinski pointed out that Pence had been asked repeatedly before and after the election about the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia, and the vice president’s denials were always proven wrong.

“At what point is it un-American when you’re asked questions and questions and questions about something obviously curious that’s going on that pertains to Russian meddling, and you are willfully clueless?” Brzezinski said.

Schmidt said he doesn’t understand why Pence seems to escape scrutiny in the Trump administration.

“We don’t talk enough about the vice president’s nonstop lying,” Schmidt said.

“The truth of the matter is, and I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, 100 percent of the time, 100 percent of the people around this administration, when asked a question about Russia, the Russian involvement in this election, they lie about it,” Schmidt said. “Not 99 percent of the time, not 99.9 percent of the time — 100% of the time.”

Maybe Bob is just waiting to pick this low hanging fruitcake?
 
Meanwhile, the Great Old Pedophile Party in the House continues to run defense for the Liar in Chief.

The House is absolutely pathetic. Completely overrun with Fox News Conspiracy Hacks. Their "questioning" of Marble Mouth Sessions today was shameful.
 
Robert Mueller could use supposedly ‘toothless’ law to bring down Trump

While special counsel Robert Mueller investigation into President Donald Trump’s White House outwardly appears to be focusing on money laundering and contacts between the administration and Russian contacts, the former FBI director has an ace of his sleeve by giving new life to the the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA, to flip former aides against the president.

According to a report by NPR, FARA, which has previously been described as “toothless,” is playing a major part in the pursuit of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates.

As described by NPR, FARA “requires Americans working on behalf of foreign governments, foreign political parties, or any person or organization outside the U.S., to disclose who is paying them to do what.”

As Flynn attorney Robert Kelner, explained, “The statute itself is extremely vague: It contains a number of terms that are not well defined. There’s very little case law interpreting it.”

“There’s been a lot of confusion about what it means and very, very little enforcement and that tends to lead to an atmosphere in which lots of firms don’t pay very close attention to a statute that they don’t understand," he added.

Mueller: Indicted Trump aide Richard Gates can’t leave for Christmas

A judge sided with special counsel Robert Mueller Thursday in refusing to release an indicted aide of Donald Trump from house arrest so he could leave his home for Christmas—or take his children to school.

In the court filing, Mueller says the aide, Richard Gates, is a flight risk and shouldn't be allowed to leave his home, at least not yet.
 
Trump White House officials panicking as Mueller ‘works through the staff like Pac-Man’: report

Top White House aides are trying to project calm in the West Wing, even as special counsel Robert Mueller draws closer to the Oval Office with his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and collusion with Donald Trump’s campaign.

As Vanity Fair reports, GOP operatives in contact with Trump believe the special counsel’s investigation is nearing the president, causing anxiety among White House staffers and top Trump advisors. “I’m told that Mueller’s team is rooting around inside Trumpworld more deeply than is publicly known,” one source said. “Outside West Wing advisers tell me that may create a showdown.”

The operative described Mueller as “working through the staff like Pac-Man,” and pushed back on the administration’s efforts to downplay the special counsel probe, noting White House staffers are “of course” worried by the Russia investigation.

“Anybody that ever had the words ‘Russia’ come out of their lips or in an e-mail, they’re going to get talked to,” the source said. “These things are thorough and deep. It’s going to be a long winter.”

Maybe Bob should ask for the tax returns and audit Trump's books? :D
 
Trump’s lawyers playing down Mueller probe to stop rage

President Donald Trump’s legal team may be shielding the commander-in-chief when it comes to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe in an effort to avoid the president’s “rage” and possibly to head off his firing of the former FBI director.

The theory was posited Monday by Vanity Fair, which fleshed out of the work Mueller has done since he was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in May following the dismissal of James Comey as FBI director.

Given Trump’s proclivity to take to Twitter to lash out at political foes like Hillary Clinton, Senators Bob Corker and Jeff Flake and Comey, the president’s lawyers appear to be playing it safe.

It’s widely felt that should Trump fire Mueller, it would result in political upheaval on the level of that following President Richard Nixon’s “Saturday Night Massacre” in October 1973, when Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox was fired. Less than a year later, Nixon would resign.

Still, Mueller’s team and the interviews it’s conducted have reached deep into Trump’s inner circle, which could give him reason to worry.

To date, former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and former campaign Foreign Policy Adviser George Papadopoulos have sat down with Mueller’s team. White House Communications Director Hope Hicks is next up, along with White House General Counsel Donald McGahn.

Follow the money Bob!:)
 
Mueller and NY AG Schneiderman teaming up on Mike Flynn as Turkey hangs him out to dry

he government of Turkey couldn’t apparently care less that President Donald Trump’s former National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn, is reportedly being investigated for Turkey’s $15 million offer to kidnap a Muslim cleric in Pennsylvania.

As Politico reported Saturday, Mike Flynn would likely be in a Turkish prison if he were a citizen of that country, due to July 2016 comments supporting a coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. One year after the failed coup, 55,000 Turks still remain behind bars.

“Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press,” Politico explained. “But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception.”

Flynn allegedly went from supporting the coup in July, to conspiring to kidnap of the coup’s alleged leader, Mulsim cleric Fethullah Gülen, in September and December.

The meetings about the alleged kidnapping took place in New York City, which may have played a key role in Mike Flynn supposedly being “flipped” by special counsel Robert Mueller.

At this point, it appears that Flynn is no longer of any value to Turkey.

It appears that this Turkey's goose is cooked! :)

If Flynn confesses that he did tell Pence about the whole Russian Scam then Bob can hang Pence too! :D
 
US attorney general Sessions evasive on Russia probe: congressman

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions refused to answer questions on Thursday during a closed congressional hearing about whether President Donald Trump ever instructed him to hinder the Justice Department’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, a Democratic congressman said.

Sessions testified behind closed doors for several hours before the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee.

Representative Adam Schiff, the committee’s top Democrat, told reporters he was troubled by Sessions’ refusal to answer what he believes are essential questions.

“I asked the Attorney General whether he was ever instructed by the president to take any action that he believed would hinder the Russia investigation and he declined to answer the question,” Schiff said after the hearing.

“There is no privileged basis to decline to answer a question like that. If the president did not instruct him to take an action that would hinder the investigation, he should say so. If the president did instruct him to hinder the investigation in any way, in my view that would be a potential criminal act,” Schiff said.

When the AG pleads the 5th America is in deep doo doo!
 
As we all know, Mueller has Flynn, a small fish leading to a bigger catch. I suspect Mueller's team of financial crookery experts are sharing relevant info about transactions in NY state with NY prosecutors, where Presidential pardons are impotent. Will Kushner flip next? Will Flynn and Kushner point to Tromp's laundering of Moscow mafiya money, the basis of his treason? Who can avoid dancing with the hangman?
 
Meuller has today subpoened the Trump family's Bank records with Deutsche Bank. This is no longer fishing, it is about the search for hard evidence. The Germans will co-operate. Trump interests owe them some $300 million +.
 
Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump’s biggest lender, is forced to submit documents after special prosecutor issues subpoena
Donald Trump’s personal banking information has formally been turned over to Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating whether the president’s campaign conspired with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.

Bloomberg reported early on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank, the German bank that serves as Trump’s biggest lender, had been forced to submit documents about its client relationship with the president after Mueller issued the bank with a subpoena for information.

The new revelation makes it clear that Mueller and his team are investigating the president’s financial transactions. It is not clear whether Mueller is interested in the bank accounts because they are connected to the Russia probe or if he is investigating another matter.
Here comes the money shot. :cool:

OR:

Tromp will start firing people. :eek:
 
Meuller has today subpoened the Trump family's Bank records with Deutsche Bank. This is no longer fishing, it is about the search for hard evidence. The Germans will co-operate. Trump interests owe them some $300 million +.

Par for the course. It's called "confirmation bias." People will embrace material that is wildly inaccurate or downright false if it is in tune with "the narrative."

Meanwhile, people are so in love with this "hate Russia" business that they seem to overlook most of the really bad stuff that Trump is actually doing.
 
Meanwhile, people are so in love with this "hate Russia" business that they seem to overlook most of the really bad stuff that Trump is actually doing.
Tromp is indeed pulling under-the-radar bad shit. Some of it relates to his being owned by Putin, who doesn't really go for MAGA. Don't forget that both the Russian defense minister and the US UN ambassador have declared that Russia is waging war on the US. Russia is indeed a major enemy, and Tromp acts like Putin's human fleshlight.

Tromp is doing a great job of dissolving America. Who benefits?
 
Nearing the end game: The 6 phases of Trump’s plan to fire Robert Mueller


President Trump is now ready, willing and able to fire special prosecutor Robert Muller. It’s a matter of when, not if. The warning signs have been accumulating since Trump decided not to fire Mueller last summer, and now alarm bells are ringing.

New York Magazine’s Jonathan Chait says Mueller’s investigation is in “mortal danger.” E.J. Dionne Jr. of the Washington Post says the campaign to fire Mueller is pushing us “closer to the precipice” of lawlessness.

And the Republicans who once said firing Mueller was unthinkable or sure to lead to impeachment have fallen silent. Indeed, Trump critics on the right who might have spoken in Mueller’s defense have signaled their allegiance to the president, not the law. Last week, the editors of the Wall Street Journal said Mueller has a “credibility problem” and should resign.

Trump talked about firing Mueller as early as last June, according to Newsmax publisher Christopher Ruddy, but he didn’t have any idea how to do it. Trump was blocked, not by considerations of morality or politics, but by a parliamentary maneuver quietly approved by Mitch McConnell.

McConnell’s move was not an expression of support for Mueller personally, or for an independent Russia investigation generally. It was merely a tactical maneuver designed to protect McConnell’s legislative agenda (repealing Obamacare and cutting taxes for the rich) from getting swamped by Trumpian chaos.

With the Tax overhaul held up in conference Bob has a few more weeks to get his ducks lined up.:)
 
Nobody is above the Law—Mueller Firing Rapid Response

Move On is preparing a Rapid Response for the Muller Firing, by setting up demonstrations everywhere in the event the Trumpanzy gets froggy!

Our response in the minutes and hours following a power grab will dictate what happens next, and whether Congress—the only body with the constitutional power and obligation to rein Trump in from his rampage—will do anything to stand up to him.

That's why we're preparing to hold emergency "Nobody is Above the Law" rallies around the country in the event they are needed.

Use the map or search below by ZIP code to find an event near you, or create one if none exists.

Rallies will begin hours after news breaks of a Mueller firing:

If Mueller is fired BEFORE 2 P.M. local time —> events will begin @ 5 P.M. local time
If Mueller is fired AFTER 2 P.M. local time —> events will begin @ noon local time the following day
This is the general plan—please confirm details on your event page, as individual hosts may tailor their events to their local plan.

Make up your signs and gather your pitchforks folks!
 
First of all, let's remember that MoveOn is George Soros, a mega-billionaire who made his money by financially raping poor countries and busies himself organizing right-wing coups in Eastern Europe. He is smarter and more dangerous than Trump.

Then, let's savor the irony: mobs of people who are nominally leftists will be out on the streets, demanding that our nation's secret police agencies be given the power to overturn elections where the populace votes for the wrong guy. Of course, that has been US foreign policy for decades now. I guess it was only a matter of time before it came home to our own nation. But if conservatives were pushing it, that would be too obvious. It is far more clever to manipulate liberals into doing it.
 
First of all, let's remember that MoveOn is George Soros...
Incorrect. MoveOn is many many people. Just not you. Sorry your alt.reality isn't working for you. Eat yogurt. Meditate. Return the roubles you were paid.
 
If you want an example of real astroturfing read about the history of the racist Teahadist movement and how it was funded by the Koch brothers.

What many people don't understand is that George Soros and the Koch brothers are members of the same mega-billionaire fraternity. They get together over drinks and chuckle about how easy it is to manipulate the hoi polloi into staged conflicts over trivial wedge issues, effectively neutralizing any significant opposition to their feudal economics and rapacious foreign policy.
 
Mueller set to confront White House lawyers in pivotal meeting ‘as soon as next week’

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is set to meet with President Donald Trump’s lawyers next week as the probe into possible Russian collusion continues.

According to CNN, sources think that the meeting is more significant than past meetings “because it comes after the completion of interviews of White House personnel requested by the special counsel and after all requested documents have been turned over.”

There is still more information that Mueller’s investigators could request from Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. Thus far, CNN reported, Mueller has not requested to interview either of the men.

Sources told CNN that Trump’s attorneys hope that this meeting means Mueller’s investigation is nearing the end, or, at the very least, they’re ready to say that they’re finished focusing on Trump or Pence.

Maybe Bob will give us indictments for Xmas?:)
 
My wish:

'We have enough to indict both of them, but we'll give them a chance to resign first'.

My fear is what will happen to the stock markets.
 
...and Paul Ryan's wet dream.

It's clear that the objective of the media and the secret police agencies is a return to the status quo ante, the glory days of the Bush/Obama years with incessant wars of aggression and pandering to Wall Street. Of course, it is entirely possible that we will get that with Trump as well -- Nikki Haley seems like she was cloned from Samantha Power. But the 1% don't want to leave anything up to chance, plus Trump has stubbornly clung to the belief that we can get along with Russia and China rather than try to subjugate them, and that is simply not acceptable.
 
What many people don't understand is that George Soros and the Koch brothers are members of the same mega-billionaire fraternity. They get together over drinks and chuckle about how easy it is to manipulate the hoi polloi into staged conflicts over trivial wedge issues, effectively neutralizing any significant opposition to their feudal economics and rapacious foreign policy.
Citations? Photos?

Sources told CNN that Trump’s attorneys hope that this meeting means Mueller’s investigation is nearing the end, or, at the very least, they’re ready to say that they’re finished focusing on Trump or Pence.
I'll bet they do.

My wish:

'We have enough to indict both [Tromp and Pence], but we'll give them a chance to resign first'.
Then Paul Ryan becomes POTUS. That's your wish?
 
Back
Top