Me in a black thong

Oh my, I dont know where to start. I would love to jerk off into those panties, just pass them my way!

This is one of those things where I didn't really know I liked until I saw this thread. Now I can't imagine being anywhere else then between your legs as you release. You have me so aroused, it's totally unfair!

Oh, and while both photos are extremely erotic, I find myself drawn to the first one more for some reason... :heart:

I'm glad I piqued your interest :)

I'm glad I piqued your interest :)

That isn't all you have piqued, and peaked!!

You are such a dirty girl, wanting to get you pretty white panties just ripped aside and that slutty pussy fucked hard after you piss yourself... So fucking hot.

Count me in!:devil:

A little more about me...

I'm not shy.
I'm not nervous.
I don't need you to be nice to me.
I'm not doing this because my self-esteem needs a boost.

I do this as an outlet for my kinks.
I do it to exercise my sexuality.
I do this because I'm a show off.
I do this because I know I'm hot.

But I do appreciate all the compliments and feedback and love to hear about the resulting erections and orgasms. I really do :)
Just didn't want anyone feeling misled by me.

Last edited:
I'm not shy.
I'm not nervous.

I do it because I like to be a tease.
I do this to exercise my sexuality.

But I do appreciate all the compliments and feed back and resulting erections and orgasms. I really do :)
Just didn't want anyone feeling mislead by me.

I don't think I am being nice I am just perving your pictures like mad and waiting to see what you will come up with next. Yes you making puddles on the floor was a turn on.

I'm not shy.
I'm not nervous.

I do this as an outlet for my kinks.
I do it to exercise my sexuality.

But I do appreciate all the compliments and feedback and love to hear about the resulting erections and orgasms. I really do :)
Just didn't want anyone feeling misled by me.

Very well put. Please feel free to show off all you want whenever you want!!

I'd love to blow my load on your face; after fucking you hard doggy-style! Do you like floggers and riding crops?

Another, more acute reason I'm doing this is that I found myself missing my ex today, and needed a distraction.

Another, more acute reason I'm doing this is that I found myself missing my ex today, and needed a distraction.

Come right over here and I'll be more than willing to contribute to the decoration of your face, tits, and pussy!

What did you use to simulate the ejaculate? For that much in real life that would be a good amount of men indeed.

Back