A man in search of fun and friendship

Fractured_Soul

Proud Owner of Aurantica
I am a 25 year old, white male, I stand six feet and five inches tall. I have hazel blue eyes that can drastically change color. My hair is wavy light brown or dark blond depending on your definition and how much I've been in the sun recently. I love cooking, role playing, video games, anime, reading, writing, and drawing.

I have some characteristics that some may consider flaws. I wear glasses. I am quite a lot overweight, though I am trying to fix this. I sometimes suffer from quite severe bouts of depression. If you aren't willing to be at least somewhat sympathetic You're probably not what I'm looking for.

I am looking for a lady -preferably 30 or younger- who is intelligent, articulate and more than willing to have fun online. I want someone to chat and RP with preferably over IM. I'm open to a wide array of topics as far as fantasy is concerned so don't worry about scaring me away.

If you have any questions for me please PM them as I am actually rather shy about sharing a lot about myself in one public spot.

A Good Sunday morning to all of you litsters. I just thought I'd bump this in the hopes a lady may find me.

There is one other thing I'd like to clarify. I am looking single ladies. If you chat with other guys or gals online that's fine, but I don't want to be the one to distract you from a real life lasting relationship.

A friendly Sunday evening bump. I'll be online for several more hours tonight and I'd love a lady to chat with.

Just a courtesy bump for this Litster. Ladies, he's got a good sense of humour if you ever try to spar with him in the Banned thread.

Don't take my word for it. PM him, and find out for yourselves.

cheers, FS.

I have gotten a couple of nice replies, but no one is on right now to have a conversation with right now.

Anyways, I'm always willing to chat with new people.

A bump on this perfectly rainy Sunday morning. Any ladies want to chat and enjoy this fine cuddling weather with me?

I once had a fractured leg but never a fractured soul. Is that anything like a brain strain? I think I have pulled a muscle in my brain a time or two. :)

I once had a fractured leg but never a fractured soul. Is that anything like a brain strain? I think I have pulled a muscle in my brain a time or two. :)

I chose the name to reflect my disjointed emotions and various mental abnormalities. To me fractured doesn't mean broken. It means damaged and not quite completely whole.

I chose the name to reflect my disjointed emotions and various mental abnormalities. To me fractured doesn't mean broken. It means damaged and not quite completely whole.

Yeah I did get it actually but was making a poor attempt at a funny.

Yeah I did get it actually but was making a poor attempt at a funny.

Oh.:eek:

I thought you were one of those unfortunately numerous people who did not understand why I had chosen this name.

May I ask what prompted you to post on my thread?

I posted because your OP along with the screen name comes across as a normal person with more depth than some of the pm's I have gotten. In many ways, lots of us have frailties and fractures within ourselves. We normally do not advertise them but instead do our best to keep them under wraps and out of sight if not out of mind. I like people that are real and have the inner strength to live without worrying what others think. I admire that because I am the complete opposite. You put it out there and threw caution to the wind, even telling us that if we couldn't handle it, move on. I admire that. I have spent a lifetime doing the other extreme. Always afraid to show those insecurities and using whatever means necessary to show that I am not in fact fractured when truth be known even I am not sure sometimes what holds me together. So good for you and I hope your thread fills up with people to share experiences with. :)

I am much more bold online than I am in real life. I suppose the anonymity and larger personality cross-section means I'm more likely to find someone to accept me without judgment.

I am a 25 year old, white male, I stand six feet and five inches tall. I have hazel blue eyes that can drastically change color. My hair is wavy light brown or dark blond depending on your definition and how much I've been in the sun recently. I love cooking, role playing, video games, anime, reading, writing, and drawing.

I have some characteristics that some may consider flaws. I wear glasses. I am quite a lot overweight, though I am trying to fix this. I sometimes suffer from quite severe bouts of depression. If you aren't willing to be at least somewhat sympathetic You're probably not what I'm looking for.

I am looking for a lady -preferably 30 or younger- who is intelligent, articulate and more than willing to have fun online. I want someone to chat and RP with preferably over IM. I'm open to a wide array of topics as far as fantasy is concerned so don't worry about scaring me away.

If you have any questions for me please PM them as I am actually rather shy about sharing a lot about myself in one public spot.

This is one of the best personals, i've read in a long time.

It's real & well said.

I do hope you find what you're looking for!

:)

I am much more bold online than I am in real life. I suppose the anonymity and larger personality cross-section means I'm more likely to find someone to accept me without judgment.

To a degree, this sums me up. I have always had problems accepting compliments and I have made most of my life choices around what I look like to others in both appearance and personality. I cannot even tell you what or who (if anything or anyone) helped form me like this. I just developed into a private person that worried what people would think if I....(fill in the blank). I recently made a decision to let more of the inner me out and if it is not accepted by some, so be it. Long an admirer of inner strength, I am determined to be a new me. A confessed erotica addict, I am making small steps to start to live some of the things I have read about and fantasized about for years. To decide to do this was no small decision nor one that I took lightly so when I happen upon a Litster that tells it like they see it or has the boldness and sense of self to say what they are about and what they want out of life, lit or whatever, I applaud them. Good luck dear in your Lit search. :)

Last edited:
Back