Do Straight Men Like To Be Fucked In Asshole, Either By Strap-on Or By Real Cock? And

Okay, well, I guess I'm gay then. :rolleyes:

Of course, a WOMAN taking it up the ass by a man is just "hot", and not "gay", right?

Your coworkers are a bunch of fucking idiots.
I noticed this Quote. In OrelP signature.


Because it feels fuckin amazing!! It's totally worth the finely tuned persuasion abilities and bar tab.

If it was a prostate orgasn He would pay everyones Tab and do it bent over the bar

Nothing like a prostate orgasm.... After I experinced one I was hooked
 
I was having a talk with some co-workers regarding this topic.... The general concensus was that if you take it up the ass, you're gay. It could be a strap on, a bowling pin, or a giant cock.

If you take it up the ass, you're gay! THAT is where the line is drawn.

Glad I could shed some light on this topic.

2nd:


Because it feels fuckin amazing!! It's totally worth the finely tuned persuasion abilities and bar tab. :)


No matter what you call it, anal sex is homosexual. No way around it.

Straight guys don't want/like anal. That is the end of the story.

I'm kind of sad that Mr Orel and Cameo don't seem to be around more because, if I read the vibe they are putting out, those two dudes want to get inside each other. I think it's awesome that we have the authorities on all things hetero, right here in this thread!!!! Totally awesome.

I can only suspect they aren't around as much anymore because their PM boxes were constantly flooded with PMs from girls wanting them from their obvious sexual prowess and their ability to "exchange bar tabs for anal". Ladies, are your panties wet?

I'd still like someone to explain how any act with a woman can be considered gay? By definition, if a guy is doing it with a woman, it's straight.

I hate knob goblins like this. I can picture these cockwallets and their friends high fiving each other about the "sluts they banged" on Monday morning when they get to their dead end jobs. Fuckwits like these two are a dime a dozen.
 
I noticed this Quote. In OrelP signature.


Because it feels fuckin amazing!! It's totally worth the finely tuned persuasion abilities and bar tab.

If it was a prostate orgasn He would pay everyones Tab and do it bent over the bar

Nothing like a prostate orgasm.... After I experinced one I was hooked

ITA. It's way better cumming anally, or at least having something in my ass when I'm cumming.
 
strap-on verses real cock?

I happen to enjoy both! When my wife uses her strap-on, it gives me an intense orgasm!!! And when I have a real cock in my ass, it is heavenly!

I'll take either or both, and if i'm lucky, at the same time!
 
no real

still havnt tried a strap-on in the ass yet but would like the strap-on not a real cock.. I just am not into men. I think a pair of swinging breast hang over a strap on is super sexy.
 
I enjoy being pegged. Something we started fairly recently. Makes me come like a firehose. I really don't have that much of a desire to have a real cock in me. Somewhat curious as to how different it is, but nothing more than that.

I too like having breasts to watch and play with. Plus she really enjoys the role reversal with me since she's generally sub.
 
Strap-On Or Real Cock.

Well, part of that could be because you don't need much persuasion to get your ass fucked. ;) I think it's, at least partially, the allure of the unknown thing that so many women don't even want to try.

Personally, as a straight guy myself, I really don't care for neither. Being fucked in my ass by a dildo (fake cock) - that is used by a man or woman - or a real cock just simply sounds too gay to me. However, I have some visuals of such if any of want some samples:

ReverseFuck1-vi.jpg


If any of you want to see more, then just visit this link . Take care! ;)
 
I'm 100% straight and I enjoy having my ass licked and played with however I'm going to say no to being fucked in the ass with a strap-on..it just doesn't appeal to me at all. Doesn't bother me others do it, to each their own and I don't believe it makes someone "gay" just because they like it. That's just sillyness.
 
People who think this type of fun makes a man gay are really just silly people caught in a Traffic Circle with no exits Lol.... I suppose if you like wearing nice clothes, wearing good cologne, and enjoying beautiful flowers in the springtime this puts you in the same category also, correct?

I had an amazing weekend last year with 2 girls that were completely comfortable with their body's. I really did not have any expectations when we all met up but let me tell you Espn could not have wrote that Script. They were Bi as heck but all fun was had by each of us. The Alpha of the 2 promised me that by the end of the weekend I would have an eye opening experience. They both knew how to play with a man's ass and make him beg for more. Nothing more and nothing less.

Any of you who claim this is a Gay act are clueless. For those of you who have had an orgasm without any type of Cock stimulation and only stimulation to the Prostate know the deal. You would never see me suck a dick and I am repulsed at the sight of 2 males together but a chick with a Strapon who can make me blow like I did that weekend has my vote for President Lol..... It is just a totally different way to get off!
 
Because it's considered gay by many men. In my experience, most equate anal activity with being homosexual in nature even if their partner is female. Hell, I've heard of women even thinking it's gay. The simple, short answer is that a lot of people are misinformed. Talking about receiving anal sex would most likely result in ridicule from all but the most open minded of men. Straight guys don't want that kind of stigma any more than a straight female would want to be known as a lesbian.

I understand the Stigma thing but let me add another reason. Because it hurts! I don't care about labels and I like the idea but man when I tried it for the first time I felt nothing but pain. No pleasure. This could be another reason why. I felt like I was gonna be split in two like pounding a spike in soft pine. ouch!
 
Definitely

I like when my wife does it. she gets off on the power trip and role reversal which in turn makes it exciting for me. The orgasm that I get while being pegged is like no other.
 
I think it's all just part of being sexual and enjoying sex. If I can fuck my partner in the ass. They can fuck me in the ass too. Plus I enjoy it.
 
I think it's sexy when a man can let go of his inhibitions enough to enjoy anal play.
 
A big part of me would love to take it up the ass - the feeling would be so intense and like nothing I've ever experienced.

I tried it, though, and had a huge problem - being a virgin (to bottoming, that is) I was waaaaaaaaaay too tight. The guy who was topping me actually ripped three condoms, and it just didn't end up working.

So...should I use a toy to loosen myself up? Start with a guy who isn't hung like a stallion? Just let him fuck me until I like it?
 
Wife and i love it.she surprised me with it awhile back now is always exciting when she straps in on and has her way with me.
 
I've never actually been fucked with a strapon; but I bet that, in the right hands, I would enjoy it. If nothing else, I know that I enjoy having my ass played with. It definitely adds to a good blowjob/handjob.
 
Hate to break it to you but if a man is sexually aroused by having a cock in his ass (either plastic or real) he is not straight.
 
Back
Top