adult chat rooms with web cam

Try zoig.com. It's an adult community kind of like this one, but more picture oriented. You can create a profile for free. Some things on it require a paid membership, but the last time I checked, the chat was free.
 
AdultSpace.com has a very active memberbase with chat rooms and as far as I know there are no hidden fees, every feature of the site is free (and the servers are pretty reliable unlike some comparable sites, no disconnects, fast loading pages etc, quick log on). Lots use web cams there and nudity and sexual behavior etc is acceptable (from what I saw when I last logged on there).
Hi
we have been lurking here for a month and we were wondering if anyone new of a good adult chat room that also uses webcams?
thanks!
H & B
 
I usually play on cam4 when im in an exhibitionist mood ... lots of fun and friendly people :)

Generally prefer more one to one play than rooms full of people just watching.. any ideas where I can meet people for one on one cam play? Lits chatroom isnt too good for this.

I will check the links listed here as well.

Thanks

Mia :rose:
 
hey mia...

i dunno any websites, but id love to chat on yahoo...thv191919
 
webcamnnow can be fun. see all kinds, men, ladies and couples.
 
We would like to hear about your experiences with this. What do you enjoy about cam with other couples? Do you tell the other what to do?

Thanks
 
Check out jmeeting. Lots of cams and chat rooms there.
 
Yahoo (or as I prefer to think of it, Yahell) is probably only useful if you are going to go cam2cam with an existing Messenger contact. The chatrooms in yahoo itself are flooded with bots and frankly since the glory days of 3-5 years ago is a pale shadow of itself.

Can't say too much about Paltalk...seemed fairly convoluted when I last went there.

Just discovered adultspace.com...could be good.

For non-webcam chat I'd recommend Redlight Centre a.k.a. utherverse.com. VIP status costs, but you can still download the software and run as a greenie with the potential to develop further.
 
I enjoy yahoo for some good private fun either with chat, cam or pics.
 
Well, having a strong affection for exhibitionism, I have often asked the same question.

I - being a Bi guy - myself regularly use cam4.com. Free and easy. Allows to block people and also has the option for audio. A lot of men on there. If you're a man looking for a woman, it's propably not the best choice. Then again what free site is?

Other than that, I really have difficulty camming with women, which I would love to do now and then. So haven't come across a good possibility there.

I also tried watchersweb.com camchat, and it is pleasing although overcrowded and difficult for noobs.

watcherswebgay is also an option if you fit this sexual orientation.

=)



Snoopy
 
alt dot com (you do see a lot of girls often there and couples too but limitations when in as a standard member!)

collarme dot com (has a java based webcam support I guess with voice and may not always work)
 
Hi, I'm new to the forum. First of all, I apologize for reliving such an old topic, but I would like you to recommend new sites for 2019
 
Back
Top