The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Valentine's Day all. I got to talk to my Sir this morning and got a very NICE VDay eCard!

I'm expecting a grand result from the dinner I cooked tonight. Not tonight, of course. Poor HM didn't get home until nearly seven, having been gone from the house for over twelve hours. :( However, my short ribs in bourbon sauce was a hit and the home made, diabetes-safe chocolate ice cream with Creme de Menthe was most satisfactory. Now she's talking to her mother. :cool:

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in (remember that one?) and to say howdy. :D

My writing is proceeding apace, hence my absences of late, but the muse cannot be denied. Dear Diedre has been my constant companion recently and the words are flowing like champagne on New Years Eve.

there is still here 58 minutes of Valentine's day left. So happy day Tom, VM, Sadangel, Handley, Yours sincerely, easome (you seem so familiar), Dianthus, and last but not least, Tarakin, sweet kisses and hugs to you, and hope to belatedly make your valentines day special:kiss::kiss::kiss:

1292277680_1275048237.gif

Happy V Day Naked ones... had a splendid day...hope you did too:kiss:

there is still here 58 minutes of Valentine's day left. So happy day Tom, VM, Sadangel, Handley, Yours sincerely, easome (you seem so familiar), Dianthus, and last but not least, Tarakin, sweet kisses and hugs to you, and hope to belatedly make your valentines day special:kiss::kiss::kiss:

1292277680_1275048237.gif

Happy V Day Naked ones... had a splendid day...hope you did too:kiss:

Happy Valentine's Day ladies. :kiss::kiss:

I had a good one, myself...actually my DW did...dinner, flowers, candy and a nice greeting card do it every time.;)

Whooee! That there's some right purty speechfyin. I dunno all them words exactly, but it's purty anyhows. I cain't say I knows no poe'try, but I knows some of them...what'cha call 'em...lim'ricks...but they ain't suitable for no lady's ears. :D

oh Tom, you do not fool me even for a moment, my wishes for a wonderful valentines for you and dierdre, my hope is that my friend, agent 99, has a lovely time

:rose::rose::rose::kiss:

bear_n_girl.jpg

I'm always good for a hug-and-snuggle. Though you might want to wait until I get all the twigs brushed out of my fur. I've been pruning.

Fire's boosted, stones warmed, Dragon flown & fed.
Busy night (teaching and sorting out some discs), so I'll have a very large plum brandy, thanks.

Trying to decide whether that ruins the whiskey, the ginger ale or both. :D

You wouldn't want to tuin a good single Malt; would you ?

Good (Tuesday) Morning all,

Coffee's ready, doughnuts in stock, fires sorted, stones heated.
I'm for a snooze in the chair.

Took HM out to In-and-Out Burger tonight. Would you believe she'd never been to one? Anyway, I'm now indulging myself in a agave/chocolate ice cream with rum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back