Oh Brother spank that Ass [Spankmegirl23]

-He groaned Nick was giving her all he had thrusting and filling her tight little pussy with his thick cock.-"Oh Marie your feel good."-He groaned as he thrusts faster deeper in to her pussy.-

She moaning out her orgasm as he still thrusting in her he felt so good she took him out of her and did him on his back putting each leg on each side on him and enter his cock back in her wet pussy and started to move slowly.

-When Marie put Nick on his back and began riding him he cried out in orgasmic pleasure thrusting his hips back up in to her pussy pounding it like a madman.-"Oh yeah Marie come on squeeze that pussy around me."

She started to moan moving faster up and down on him squeezing her pussy on his cock feeling him deep inside her she moan with want with wanting to make them cum together.

-He groaned his hands slapped her ass twice.-"I am going to cum i am going to cum oh Marie cum with me."

Onces she felt him grow hard in her she knew he would cum soon then he slap her ass and said he was cumming and she moan out as she started to cum with him falling to his chest as she cum holding on to him.

-He groaned cumming with her petting her hair as he felt there juices mix.-"Oh Marie..."-he said softly and pets her hair nice and easy.-

-Nick smiled stroking her hair and pets it softly.-"I think the next week with out dad we are going to have a lot of fun."-He chuckled and smiled.-

She stood letting his cock fall out of her she smiled " yes we will I'm going to shower" Walked out moving her hips at him her ass was a bit red from his spanking

-Nick got up and walked down stairs to his room and shower getting nice and clean before putting on fresh PJ for the night. He laid in his room and shivered and was delighted in all he had partaken with his sister.-

Marie had shower and dried off getting into a long teeshirt she crawled in bed thinking of what all that happen she let her brother spank her then fuck her she was shocked but she felt good.

-Nick smiled and texted Marie.-"Hey if you want to sleep together tonight my bed is open like it used to be...."-He texted and smiled looking to the ceiling.-

Marie layed thinking and her phone went off from Nick she smiled and got up walking down stairs " Hey sexy thinking of me?" Crawling in with him their dad was not home and she was not wearing panties or bra.

-Nick smiled holding his little sister close to him running his hands down over her body.-"YEah just thinking we may want to start sleeping together for fun....so we are never far from one another. We got a whole week to play and i want to have plenty of fun."-He chuckled and laid down with her under the covers his hard cock protruding from his shorts and smiled.-"That is for you in the morning..."-He grins hoping to be woken up with a bj and morning sex sounded good as he fell asleep.-

She felt his hands on her as she got into the bed " Yea its warm with you" She was close to him she wanted to start now but they needed to rest shell wake and want him so bad.His cock was free pushing against her as she lay by him." I cant wait"

-The next Morning Came. Nick dreamed of ramming his cock in his sisters tight pussy doing all sorts of naughty things. His cock was out of his shorts through the button holes and he was on his back still under the covers.-

-He groaned a bit in his sleep as he open his eyes with a smile.-"Morning Marie."-he groaned lightly.-"This is terrific."

"Morning someone was up" She smiled at him stroking his cock she place his hand on her breast as she stroke his cock.

-He groaned and ran his finger along her hair and played with her hair a bit as he smiled.-"Oh go on sis suck that cock."-His hand squeezed her breast and played with it-

She crawl around after feeling his hand squeeze her breast a bit taking him in her mouth starting with the head of it moving down sucking him so wanting it she moan using her tongue as she sucked him.

-He groaned loud and Nick smiled as he messaged her breasts nice and round squeezing them together playing with them while she swallowed his cock nice and deep he groaned and smiled.-"This is great don't stop."

She sucked his cock fast using her tounge feeling him play with her breast she moan his hands on her felt so good. she took more of him into her mouth she was getting wet

-Nick groaned and moaned as his cock stiffened up and he came flooding her mouth with his liquid hot luv.-"Oh Marie your so good at that.....how about i show my sister some love to come sit on my face let me eat you out."-he grins.-

Back