What's wrong with people?

This I find highly disturbing.

attachment.php

One is a matter of life and death, and the other is cancer.

The pizza shop got more publicity. Email Limbaugh and Hannity to mention the other site.

A lot of people have been burned by internet panhandlers, and have become cynical.

The kid represents what people with disposable incomes like to believe they value. The pizza place with shitty, bigoted owners represents what they do value.

Welcome to Earth. It sucks. We routinely kill each other for pleasure or profit or out of indifference. Most of us are stupid, incurious wretches. The good news is, in about 50-60 years, you'll go to sleep and never have to wake up to another day of it.

What's right with people?

Excellent!

Emphasize the positive for a change.

One of the things that is wrong with people is so many focus on the negative.

One of the things that is right with people is some focus on the positive.

I suspect most progress comes from the positive people.

Excellent!

Emphasize the positive for a change.

One of the things that is wrong with people is so many focus on the negative.

One of the things that is right with people is some focus on the positive.

I suspect most progress comes from the positive people.

Psssst...

Please+_70a47a2b99292f505955c7ff56ddd98c.jpg

Nobody in this country ever went broke from being a stupid, bigoted asshole.

the last time i donated, it was for classroom books. the season is coming up where time is money and money is time.

I wonder how much Jelly-Belly donated.

I never donate to on-line appeals. I give money to the needy directly. Not one dime of it sticks to the thieves managing the appeal. If I'm gonna get fucked I want the money going to a deserving hooker.

I never donate to on-line appeals. I give money to the needy directly. Not one dime of it sticks to the thieves managing the appeal. If I'm gonna get fucked I want the money going to a deserving hooker.

I never realized how compassionate you are.

Lol..

I never realized how compassionate you are.

I invented compassion. I didn't invent assclown. You think you've done something when you play the fool for con artists.

Back