The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freud can go fuck his...*ahem**cough**poofs*

Laughs, giggles, laughs some more...

I can't wait to see you ask Daddy to play nicely with you! :D

heads out

Now, y'all keep your mouths shut. I was never here. It was a dream. If Bubbles asks I was sleeping and this is Vi's evil twin.

nods.

Got it? Night all!

heads out

Now, y'all keep your mouths shut. I was never here. It was a dream. If Bubbles asks I was sleeping and this is Vi's evil twin.

nods.

Got it? Night all!

winks with a grin

Your secret is safe with me, lovely

mimes zipping and locking mouth shut

heads out

nods.

Got it? Night all!

That'll be a long wait, doll. :)

Are you kidding me? Seriously? I'd throw you under the bu---uh.... :cool:

Later, Vi.

Last thought (before bed last night)? That I shouldn't have had chili as a late night snack. :eek:

You just GOT there!

If I had a voice, I'd call on your break, but right now, you'd just laugh at me.

Pats

I understand that... mine keeps going in and out. Feel like I am an old analog TV complete with bunny ears. Just keep losing the damned signal >.>

Yay! Dunno what you did but congrats. I love your Av, also.

Nachos or something greasy and bad for me sounds REALLY good at the moment.

Hugs for the pretty Sia

You have been missed. :kiss:

*hugs!*

Thanks, FD. :D

I've missed having time to hang around; life has been busy, but a good busy.

How are you doing?

Well that is a damn good reason to not be around. I am glad to hear things have been good for you.

Well I have been sick since.... the 28th. so I am not doing all that great. but other than that I suppose I cannot complain too much.

Well that is a damn good reason to not be around. I am glad to hear things have been good for you.

Well I have been sick since.... the 28th. so I am not doing all that great. but other than that I suppose I cannot complain too much.

That's a long time to be sick. :(

I spent New Year's day and a couple of days after sick and have had sinus issues since, so I can slightly relate. My woes haven't kept me from my day to day ...unless you count the migraines. ha!

I hope recovery is on your horizon so you can start feeling a bit more like yourself. The germs going around are awful this season.

That's a long time to be sick. :(

I spent New Year's day and a couple of days after sick and have had sinus issues since, so I can slightly relate. My woes haven't kept me from my day to day ...unless you count the migraines. ha!

I hope recovery is on your horizon so you can start feeling a bit more like yourself. The germs going around are awful this season.

I caught a stomach flu at the end of my holiday trip. It came, went, came back. Then turned into a sinus infection which moved to my chest and ears. I was in the hospital a few nights ago as bronchitis settled in. I think I have had everything I can get at this point.

Though I am considering bring back black death and making it cool. :cool:

I caught a stomach flu at the end of my holiday trip. It came, went, came back. Then turned into a sinus infection which moved to my chest and ears. I was in the hospital a few nights ago as bronchitis settled in. I think I have had everything I can get at this point.

Though I am considering bring back black death and making it cool. :cool:

Oh goodness!! You poor man. :(
Yes, I think you've gone through about every stage at this point, so it should only be up from here!

*hugs* No more sickies!

LT:

Oh! Time to pick up the kiddo.

Nice chatting with you briefly FD. :)

Oh goodness!! You poor man. :(
Yes, I think you've gone through about every stage at this point, so it should only be up from here!

*hugs* No more sickies!

LT:

Oh! Time to pick up the kiddo.

Nice chatting with you briefly FD. :)

Always a pleasure. Have a wonderful day!
:kiss:

You just GOT there!

If I had a voice, I'd call on your break, but right now, you'd just laugh at me.

I wouldn't laugh at you unless you made a funny.

And I don't care if I just got here, I'd rather be in my warm, cozy bed.

I wouldn't laugh at you unless you made a funny.

And I don't care if I just got here, I'd rather be in my warm, cozy bed.

Awww that's sweet but seriously I sound like a 94 yr old woman who smoked since 12 yrs old.

A deeper Phyllis Diller.

LT:
I only want 3 more followers and then I can start my contest.
Pleeeease? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

*gives puppyeyes to lit folk*

LT: Wow. I blew past 11,000 posts at some point and didn't even know it.

heh.. you are a yakky fellow.

:p

Heh... I may be late in this little conversation, but could not pass up commenting.... DW, you and I both know that SB just can not keep his mouth shut... hence his post count... it is that simple... HEHEHE.... (I am SOOOO mean... but I only tease the people I like.....)

Awww that's sweet but seriously I sound like a 94 yr old woman who smoked since 12 yrs old.

A deeper Phyllis Diller.

I doubt you sound anything like Phyllis Diller. But if you wanna prove it, my lunch is at 5 today. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back