a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's odd that i was more comfortable in the second outfit than the first!
:rolleyes:
thought i'd go back to the pole pics since i have just got back from a killer pole class

:kiss:

The second outfit is what it is.

The first outfit was making promises.... :devil:

Spent some time going through some of your older photo shoots.
Let's just say they did the trick!!!!!!!

sorry. last weekend involved speed dating. 3 hours of pole dancing, and buying a whole new wardrobe. that actually made some poor guy fall at my feet when i smiled at him today ( well fall down some stairs anyway. and i'm not sure it actually had anything to do with me. )

You're trying to tell us you don't get guys falling at your feet all the time?;)

party lat night was excellent
lots of corsets and heels. ended up pole dancing and hula hooping - it's not easy to pole dance in a corset! ended up in my pants, shirt and stripper heels for most of the party - oops!
am battered and bruised today - my head and abs hurt this morning form too much pole dancing!

best party ever!

Mmm, you in a corset- now that's a nice thought....

this is what i started the evening in!

Stunning, just stunning...:kiss:

thanks for all the comments on the rocky horror outfit.
her are a few more from various stages of the night

hope everyone is having fun
and if you are in the UK don't forget mothers day on Sunday! :kiss:

life has gone nuts again
i am doing my 9-5
teaching science teaching maths , playing receptionist, teaching hula hoop, learning pole dance and trying to find a new job!

so apologies for not being around and sorry if i vanish for a while. i will keep trying to get back to you!

Last edited:

life has gone nuts again
i am doing my 9-5
teaching science teaching maths , playing receptionist, teaching hula hoop, learning pole dance and trying to find a new job!

so apologies for not being around and sorry if i vanish for a while. i will keep trying to get back to you!

Very cool pixs!
Another job? How many do you need? :cool:

life has gone nuts again
i am doing my 9-5

Wow! All that hula hooping and pole dancing is really paying off! That first photo looks like you've got about a 22" waist! Or maybe that corset just laces up really tight....

life has gone nuts again
i am doing my 9-5

You have such a yummy body.

It's always a pleasure to see you in pictures, but damn lady you looks hot in those heels!

life has gone nuts again
i am doing my 9-5

It's always a pleasure to see you finding time in that hectic life of yours to drop in and treat us to your lovely pics- and looking at the latest pics, that's a party I really wish I'd been to!

it's odd that i was more comfortable in the second outfit than the first!
:rolleyes:
thought i'd go back to the pole pics since i have just got back from a killer pole class

:kiss:

Hello my gorgeous friend, I did not realise you were back posting pics. You look as fabulous as ever and I love the current av pic. That was one great weekend :devil::D:devil:

It's always a pleasure to see you finding time in that hectic life of yours to drop in and treat us to your lovely pics- and looking at the latest pics, that's a party I really wish I'd been to!

It was a fabulous party! so much fun.

Hello my gorgeous friend, I did not realise you were back posting pics. You look as fabulous as ever and I love the current av pic. That was one great weekend :devil::D:devil:

the odd pic goes up when i manage to get a few minutes online

gonna dash off once i have replied as i am planning to get up early tomorrow and run into work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back