The Mysterious Island ((closed))

Jacob watched as her curiosity as she looked through his clothes. They seemed to both be discovering things about one another and it was interesting to watch. He learned intently as she mentioned that her people used their scent to attract mates. It wasn't completely different than with his people though there were other layers of compatibility. Idly he wondered what he smelled like to Tila.

He watcher her eyes look over him appreciatively and he tensed up slightly as she neared but then relaxed as her fingers rubbed over his skin almost experimentally. He found he liked the feel of her fingers as she moved over his skin testing out each scar that she came by.

"Some from when I was just a silly boy back home. Others from when I have explored." He chuckled when she reached one near his ribs. "Heh.. That one was from a pirate off the Skull Straits." He said even though he felt she likely had no idea where that was.

He smiled at her last question as her fingers continued to explore. Having her this close he could feel her warm breath play over his skin and his cock grew and pressed against his hand as he fought to keep his lust in control.

"Most who actually get to see me naked haven't complained but there's always a first time for everything." He remarked with a smile as he looked over her face and then down over her breasts though they were still partially obscured by her hair. She was very bold with learning about his body perhaps he should repay the favor. But he resisted and looked at her face once more.

"You talked about mates Tila. Did you have a mate before the storm?" He asked her though he felt sure he knew the answer. If she had a mate than the general ideals of staying away from strange naked men wasn't observed amongst this populace.
 
"Oh?" She looked up at him, seeing quite interested as she ran her thumb over his scar. She wasn't quite sure what a pirate was or where the Skull Straits was, but it must be something if he got this scar. "I'm sorry you got hurt." She stepped a bit closer and let her arms circle him, smiling as she ran her fingers over his back.

"Surprising." she whispered to him as he told her he never got complemented. She moved back and started to circle him again, the time to see what he looked like. "Your missing a tail," As if to give him and example, her own moved and rubbed against his leg as he walked. Tila reached up and grabbed his ear, tugging lightly. "And your ears aren't as high, or as pointing, but your very handsome!"

She stopped in front of him and moved her hands up to his face, feeling the beard he had. "Me, no. l didn't have one." she still didn't have a mate. Which wasn't really a surprise. One, there were a lot more women in her tribe then men and two, she was still pretty young. Her kind didn't really mate for a little longer.

"What about you Jacob? Do you have a mate?" Honestly, she was pretty curious. With a person like him, she was surprised he didn't come here with a girl. Suddenly, she lifted her head and sniffed the air, getting the non mistakable smell of arously. She would have thought it was her, but she had never smelled herself before. Her head tilted down slightly, looking at his hand that covered his member.

This was a shocking, even for her kind, but she wanted to see all of him and to see if he was making that smell. Tila slowly moved down and grabbed his wrist, pulling it to the side, showing her his cock. Quickly, she took a sharp intake of breath. "Oh wow." She whispered. Not only was he coming her go wild, but he was also getting hard. Tila moved to her hand to her hair, brushing it back over her shoulders so her breasts were on display. lf she could see him, he should see her. lt was only fair.

After a moment, she stood up, a dark blush on her face. "I'm sorry. That was rude." She apologized.
 
Jacob was about to say that a life constantly traveling or at sea did not make for much home life. Perhaps when he was in his thirties he would look to settling down. He was about to say as much when he felt her hand grip his and tug away till he was fully exposed to her.

Her exclamation did little to dampen his arousal and his cock throbbed for a moment as she blushed. He felt her tail brush against his leg more and he shook his head when she apologized. "It's all right. You're quite curious, it's only natural." He said keeping his voice cool and soothing as he reached out to brush his fingers over her hand after she moved back her hair letting him see a fuller picture of her breast.

His fingers tightened over her hand and pulled it back towards him, towards his member.

"I don't mind if you want to explore." Jacob said with a hint of playfulness seeping into his voice at the thought of where such exploration would lead to. She was very curious indeed and Jacob was as well. Guiding her hand over his length he smiled across the distance between them while his other hand reached out to caress her hip as they stood close, almost intimately so.
 
Tila looked at him, a small smile crossing over her face as he reasurred her that he didn't mind if she looked over his body. As he pulled her hand towards him, she looked down, seeing where he was leading her. "Well... that you." She whispered as his free hand moved to her hip, making her gasp slightly. "Oh god," She took a small step closer to him as her body reacted to his touch.

Well, if he said she could explore, she wasn't going to pass up the chance. No one else would allow her to explore such a private part, so she was going to enjoy this. She grabbed the base of his member, feeling the heat radiat off him as she squeezed the hard length. "Wow," With a giggle, she ran her hand down to the head, feeling a number of veins.

She quickly moved back down to her knees when she felt her pussy start to leak. "You know," She let him go and moved her hand down, letting her fingers run over his balls as she turned her gaze up to him. "If you wanted to, you could explore me too." When she looked back down, she moved her hand away, moving it to his legs. She didn't want him to think she was just into one part of him because she wasn't!

She liked how his whole body looked. It wasn't too skinny and he certainly didn't look weak. Then again he didn't look to strong or to mean. He looked hot! lt's just her body was responding to just one part of him right now.
 
Jacob smiled to her as her hand explored along the length of his cock. Her fingers sliding over each vein and grove elicted a small sigh as his cock throbbed from her touch. Then he felt her caress his balls and he felt a little drop of precum leak out from his tip before she moved her hand over her leg.

When she invited him to explore her as well he could not resist the temptation.
His hand reached out from her hand and moved over her breast and found it was no different than another woman's save Tila seemed a little bit more reactive.

His fingers flicked over her budding nipples and he smiled at the feel of them but he wanted more. "I do want to." He admitted and then leaning forward he closed the distance more between them letting his cock brush against her should before he knelt down to be on her level. He moved his hands onto her shoulders to feel them but also to push her back down down onto the ground near the river bed.

Once she was there he leaned forward pressing his lips against her shoulder and then up to her neck before he descended and kissed her nipple. She tasted quite good in all regards and he thought he could smell her arousal on her body as she moved slightly beneath him.
 
She gasped out suddenly and looked up at him when he reached down to her breasts, running over it, sending a shiver through out her body. "Ohhh," Her back arched a bit as he moved closer, only to get his dick to rub against her shoulder. She wanted to reach out and grab him again, but she was frozen with pleasure. His hands felt rough, but his touch was so gentle.

When he pushed her, she slowly laid onto her back, letting him do what he wanted, trying her hardest not to think about what could go wrong with her letting a stranger explore her body. "Ahh," She closednher eyes a bit as he kissed her shoulder, then her neck, before moving down and leaving a tender kiss on her nipple.

Tila purred in pleasure before moving her hand to his shoulder. In one quickly motion, she had pushed him over, so he was laying on his back with her straddling his waist. "I mean my ears or my tail." She told him, a playful smile on het lips. "Just because l moved my hands to your diick, didn't mean l was giving you permission to touch my private places." "Oh yes it does!"

"Since you felt me, do l feel different then any other woman you've touched?" She looked him over. "Because you feel really different, in a great way!" Not that she ever touched any mans dick besides his own.
 
Jacob smiled up at her as she pushed him onto his back reversing their motions. Hearing her purr he didn't feel he had gone over any line and the playful smile and tone helped reassure him. In this new position he felt his cock rubbing against the nice firm feel of her ass as she straddled him and looked down upon his features.

"I apologize my lady. My hands and lips sometimes have a mind of their own." He replied with an easy smile as his fingers gently rested over her legs as he looked up at her. All the same he was ready in case of some trap she may have in mind for him but he did not think this encounter would end in any bloodshed. Far be it as a matter of fact.

"Yes, something about your breast and your nipple felt very unique. I'd love the opportunity to validate my evaluation." He said smiling up at her as he did as she looked down at him with that playful smile and he again sniffed the pleasant scent of her sex. His left hand moved forward from her leg over onto her stomach. He rubbed his fingers gently yet firmly and descended slowly but did not move to touch her slit only to continued exploring some of her body.
 
Tila smiled down at him as he apologized to her for letting his hands and lips wonder. "Yes, because l'm sure you didn't want to touch me like that. It was all your hands." She said as she moved her hands over his chest, moving up to his neck before moving back down. "I have to say the same about your body. It's... so soft, but ao strong. I can feel all your muscles." She gasped and let her head roll back when she felt his hands run over her stomach, moving low enough to drive her wild, but without touching anything to private.

"Mmm, no ones ever felt as amazing as you do." She rocked her hips a bit, moving herself against his member as if to prove a point. She looked back down at him, grinning. "Alright, since l like you, you can touch them again, but your mouth has to wait... At least for a little bit." She leaned down, allowing her breasts to rub up against his chest before she kissed his lower jaw, then nipped at it playfully.

When she sat up, she had a wicked twinkle in her green eyes. "By the way, don't you have food to look for? Wont your friends be worried you've been gone so long?" Tila asked him, raising a brow.
 
Jacob smiled at all her little moves and smiles and gasps. His hands played over her pelvis right above her most private area and then trailed back up to her stomach and then up to her breasts as she straddled him. He appreciated the change to get so close and experiment with her species and he was gentle with his fingers as they passed over her soft breasts.

When she kissed and nipped at his jaw he had smiled welcoming the contact and was eager to test out her lips and explore of her in a intimate way. He yearned to feel her body slide up against his and when she teased him and rubbed her ass against his erect manhood.

His hands continued rubbing over her breast before his left hand fingers gently squeezed her nipple to see how she would react while she continued to straddle him, bare as he was.

"They know I can take care of myself." He replied to her while he continued to explore her body.
 
"Ahh," Tila cried out a bit, out of pleasure when she felt the explore actually squeeze her hard nipples. Now that was something she didn't expect. Well... that and the shock that went straight down to her clit, making it pulse. Honestly, she could remember if she'd ever gotten this turned on by a man. If they've ever made her feel so... light headed and completely and beautifully at his mercy. Oh, she was loving this!

"Well, your right, you do seem to know what your doing." She moaned softly before she leaned back and moved her hands to his thighs. "You know as much as l'm enjoying watching you explore me," And feeling my pussy heat up like it's on fire. "I think we should maybe stop. Just so you can find some food, bring back some water for your men." She moved one of her hands up and ran a finger over his length slowly, up to the head, swift she circled slowly with her index finger.

Tila looked down at him, her eyes a bit glazed over. "You do want to make sure they have everything they can, don't you?" She didn't want him to stop his touching, but she didn't want to get to attached to him. He was going to leave soon, so why would she want to get hooked on this... rather addicting feeling.
 
Jacob looked up at her and was about to reply to her when he felt her hand grab and touch at his cock. His eyes closed in blissful contentment as her hands explored and he smiled up at her naughtiness while his hands pressed her breast together for a moment.

Despite her words he could hear the desire in her voice and he could feel the heat radiating off her pussy where it connected to his chest. He wanted her and he felt his cock throb against her cheeks.

"Are you that ready to get rid of me Tila?" He asked adding a note of hurt to his words as his hands moved down and rested on the inside of her legs rubbing and stroking and nearing ever close back to her dampening slit as she continued playing with his cock.
 
She heard the hurt tone in his voice, but also saw his playful smile on his face. She grinned and shook her head a bit. "Truthfully, no. l'm like exploring your body and... l'm pretty sure you like exploring mine," She rubbed his dick with a giggle. "Well, more then pretty sure. You seem to really like exploring me."

As she flirted with him, she was having trouble keeping her body still. With his hands so close to her snatch, all she wanted to do was move forward so he could touch her pussy and sooth that burning need deep inside her. "But... your exploring is kind of... getting to be a bit to much for me." She told honestly, nipping her bottom lip.

"I just think it would be a bit better if we stopped right now, unless... you want to explore a... new part of me." Tila mumbled, her cheeks heating up. Not that she didn't love the feeling of him playing with breasts, it just... she felt like she would go crazy if he didn't tiuch her down there!
 
Jacob smiled when she played a little more with his cock. He felt her squirm slightly like she couldn't rest easily as she was and who could blame her. More warmth seemed to trickle out from her pussy as it rubbed on stomach and when he saw her cheeks reddening at her last comment he smiled.

His left hand moved down along the inside of her thigh and then over to her slit. He just barely touched her and then he ran two fingers up and down the length of her pretty little snatch while he felt his cock jerk and felt a little drop of precum drip out.

He moved his other hand up to squeeze her but while his fingers continued to play with her. Rubbing up and down he could feel her quiver slightly on top of him before he paused his fingers at her entrance.

"I think I would like that." Jacob said and pressed his two fingers together into her pussy so that his fingers disappeared inside her up to his knuckles. Once they were inside her silken wetness he moved them gently while giving her ass a little squeeze as he looked up at her watching the catgirl react to his exploration.
 
"Oh my... mmm!" Her head tilted up a bit as a purr escaped her mouth, growing louder as he finally touched her pussy. At first, it was like a gentle tease, now he was making her hips rock uncontrollably. While he rubbed her, she wrapped her hand around his member, slowly stroking him, trying to match the pace he was going. As this was going on, her eyes slowly shut while he made pleasure surge through her.

"l can't believe this is happening. l can't believe l'm actually sitting on top of a man l know about nothing of, who's could be planning on doing anything to my island... and l'mmore interested in the throbbing member in my hand!" The thought ran through her mind quickly, before shooting away at the last comment. Right now, she didn't care about the island, about her people, as selfish as that might be, she wanted him way to much right now.

When his fingers slowed down to a stop, she opened her eyes and looked down at him, just before he pushed his fingers inside her virgin sex. Her head fell back and she cried out. A sound filled with lust and desire as pleasure ripped through her, making her toes curl up. "Oh gods, Jacob!"

Tila's hand moved away from his member with a bit of hesitation. As much as she liked how he felt in her hand, she was to busy trying to keep her body under control. With his fingers moving inside her though, it was a pretty hard thing to do.
 
Jacob smiled hearing her purrs and breathy moans knowing he was responsible. The catgirl was so responsive to his touch and he had to groan himself as her fingers gripped harder on his cock and she pumped him as he explored. But then after he had pressed in her hand had slipped away and she'd cried out in intense pleasure as some of her juices streamed out around his fingers.

Grinning as she called out his name he leaned up while still keeping his fingers inside of her. His hand reached out and held her up close to him while his other fingers continued to probe to rub to explore and he could feel how tight she was. Her cheeks rubbed against his cock more as she squirmed and he smiled to her with a sly grin. Then never leaving off her needy pussy he leaned forward rubbing his nose against hers and brushing his lips against hers letting out a little grunt as her cheeks wiggled and rubbed making his cock burn for more than just a side seat but he was enjoying making her squirm and purr on his lap as the sound of the water was drowned out by her exclamations.
 
Tila felt him move under her, while keeping his fingers inside her. She was in heaven at that moment... Well that was a lie. She was in heaven when he rubbed his noise against her own, and brushed his lips over hers. "Tease." She thought before she moved her hands and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him close to her.

His lips felt so warm, so soft. She needed to feel more. Her head tilted to the right a bit before she pressed her lips hard against, smashing her large breasts up against his chest. He might feel in the mood to go slow, but with his fingers buried inside her, she just wanted to get closer to him, as closer as she could. As she kissed him, she made sure to grind against him, rubbing her cheeks again his hard on.

After a moment, she pulled back, nipping at his bottom lip as she did. "Jacob, l want more." She whispered to him.
 
Jacob's eyes closed into the kiss and he was glad that his display was well received by Tila. He had been worried a kiss would potentially have not been in the cards and then her arms wrapped around his head and pulled him to her and they met in a passionate lust filled exchange. He loved the taste of her warm pouty lips and he heard a slight purr even as her butt rubbed more against his cock.

He couldn't resist much more and even as he continued to play around inside of her he knew she wanted more. When she whispered her demand he smiled and kissed her again while pushing forward feeling her hard erect nipples play over his chest once more. His cock rubbed in between her cheeks before he pulled it up at the same time he pulled out his fingers. They were completely wet and he moved them up over her stomach and onto her breast while he started to rub his cock over her wet lips.

He smelled her burning desire once more and slowly he started to press his cock inside of her warm wet lips. She may have been wet but she was still quite tight and it took some effort to push past her lips to ease the first few inches of his cock inside the beautiful catgirl as he lay on top of her.
 
She smiled as he pushed her onto her back while pressing his lips back against hers. When she felt his cock move and his fingers ease out of her snatch, she actually growled a bit, even if she was the one that asked for him to fuck her. Her lips moved away from his and she looked at him, panting slightly. A shiver ran through her as his finger slid up her body, moving over her tits. Not that she was paying much attention to his finger.

No, her mind was on the hard, mushroom shaped head that was rubbing up against her puffy pussy lips. "Ahhh!" Her back arched slightly when she felt him pushed inside her, spreading her open. "Ohhh," her arms tightened around his neck, holding him tight as he moved deeper.

Her eyes closed tight and her legs spread, inviting him to go deeper, even if it was hurting her a bit. She didn't know it would hurt so much to have something so amazing inside her. Still, she didn't want him to stop. Not until she was panting for breath underneath him. "Jacob, more. I want it all." She told him, her voice soft, pleading.
 
Jacob felt her body react to his intrusion, felt her breast push up against his body while his cock reached deeper inside of her. He could feel the barrier before him and then felt her body shift under him. Her legs opened up and her eyes closed as she welcomed him. He barely stopped fearing to hurt her as her hands held fast around his neck.

Then he heard her voice. That sexy breathy have moan that pleaded for more. He nodded and leaned in close planting his lips on hers as he pushed forward more into her body till he broke the barrier that had stalled his progress. He felt her body jerk and quiver as she moaned from the pain and he kept going till his entire cock was spreading her body around it's girth.

He steeled himself against her tightness and then slowly started to pull out feeling the warmth of her virgin blood on his cock as he pushed in again with a strained sigh for how tight she was around his cock.
 
Tila pushed her tongue into Jacobs mouth as he kissed her again, moving it over his. "Uhhh," She felt him pop her cherry, taking away her purity with a simple thrust of his hips. The pain was a sharp one, making her hips move back, as if to try to get away from his pole before she forced herself relax for a moment. Obviously, that was all she needed, a minute because as he moved deeper, the pain slowly subsided, replacing it with a unreal kind of pleasure. One that made her head spin.

When she felt his whole length inside her, she smiled against his lips and pulled back, but made sure to keep there noises touching. She felt so filled up. It was... There were no words to explain it. Then he started to pull out. She didn't really like that, since she was enjoying whole filled she was, but the way he rubbed up against her inner walls.

"Ooohhh, yes!" Her back arched a tiny bit when he pushed back in, filling her up again. "God, l wonder if it always feels this good." She wondered if he was enjoying himself as much as she was. "Jacob, do you like my pussy?" she asked, but the question came out as a moan. "Does it feel good?"
 
Jacob smiled at Tila's movements and felt her pussy almost try to clamp up around him when he first started to pull out. Soon enough however the reply she made when he started to thrust back in removed any doubt of her wishes or her desire. He leaned in enjoying the press of her breast to his skin with each stroke of his hips. When he heard her question he knew the question didn't exactly coincide with his country's etiquette on talk during sex but he found it was quite lewd and exciting and realized the book of etiquette didn't always need to be observed.

"Yes..." He managed in between small grunts of pleasure as his hands snaked down to hold her legs as he continued to bottom out deep inside of the catgirl's beautiful womb. Even as he stretched her he felt like her body was made for this, for his pleasure.

"It feels very good Tila" He said with a sigh before he leaned in with a thrust that pushed even deeper into her body. When she moaned he kissed her shoulder and bit down playfully while his hips retreated and then returned in a firm even pace.
 
She let her hand move from his neck, down to his shoulders, where she dug her nails in slightly. Of course, not enough to cause him any pain, just enough so she was clinging to him as his hands moved down and grabbed onto her legs. As she moaned, a smile crossed over her face, hearing him say yes. That he was enjoying the feeling of her sex wrapped around his throbbing member.

Her back arched suddenly, feeling his dick thrust harder, going deeper then before. "Ahh, yes! That feels so good!" Her eyes closed tighter as she moaned in pleasure, encouraging him to do it again. Then she felt his lips on her shoulder, giving her a kiss before he bit down, making her cry out, the pleasure in her growing more and more intense with each thrust he did.

Tila dug her nails into him harder, her moans growing louder. She started to buck her hips against his, trying to get him to move deeper, to go faster! "Your so good at this Jacob!" She cried out as her tummy tightened up, uncontrollaby. Her back arched up off the ground more, feeling her pussy tighten around him even more! "Oh god! I'm... l can't control..."

She screamed out, one that sounded like it was mixed with a purr and moans. Her body started to squirm and thrash underneath him as her pussy juices flowed around his cock.
 
The explorer smiled as her fingers searched for purchase on his shoulders. The moan that came from Tila's lips as they dug into his skin excited Jacob in the mix of pleasure as her fingers and her pussy clung to his body as they mated together.

Feeling her tighten up around him Jacob knew what was coming before he heard her moans start to grow to a higher level. Feeling her hips push up to meet him in a satisfying slap of flesh and muscle he smiled as she realized how fruitless it was to stop what was coming. He did not abandon his thrusts into her silken vicelike grip even as she bucked. Instead he rode out her cries of contentment and solace feeling her passions flow freely around his cock as she pushed him forward towards his own release.

Feeling her squirm and buck beneath him Jacob leaned in pressing his lips hard against her to cut short her cries with his tongue and lips while his hips continued to assault her sensitive body even as her orgasm ignited her being. Had he not been in a rush of such rigorous passion he would have believe that she had never cum before and he felt another note of satisfaction at unlocking such a great door to the beautiful catgirl.
 
Tila clung to his body as she leaned up a bit, kissing him back, having her tongue dance with his as he stopped her from screaming. Not that it really worked. With his hips still moving, his cock thrusting in and out of her, even with her orgasm ripping through her. It was a incredible feeling... for a bit, but soon it got to intense. With a swift quickness, she let go out his shoulder and moved them to his waist, trying to stop him.

She forced her lips away from his and cried out. "Jacod stop, please." It was clear by her tone that she was enjoying herself, but she's never felt anything so good before and had no idea how much of this she could take. Quickly though, she added, "Just for a minute!"
 
Jacob enjoyed the feel as their tongues battled against one another in a passionate melee. His cock continued to press down into her wet pussy before he felt her hands move from raking across his bare shoulders to his waist. He felt just a small amount of pressure from her smaller hands before she pulled her lips away from him and gazed up into his his.

When her first breathy words leaked out he was struck off guard given he could still hear more desire purring out of her throat. Then she continued and like a trained soldier he paused at the order. His hips ceased their increased movement while he continued to lay over her. Breaths came out in ragged spans as he looked over her with a note of worry.

"Did I hurt you Tila?" He asked simply looking over her body as his hand moved from the ground to her arm while his cock remained inside of her, throbbing and begging for release that had been forestalled.
 
Back
Top