Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
eilan: was he indulging in post-election despair?

ed
Actually, no. We didn't talk about the election. Long story short, it was a parenting issue. He's taken my 12-year-old's amazing accomplishment and turned it into something ugly by pretending to be "concerned." He's a bigot, a homophobe, and an asshole who doesn't seem to realize that when he insults my ex's family, he insults his granddaughters.

I told him, among other things, that I hoped he died alone like the bitter old man he was. After almost 40 years of putting up with his abuse, I'm beyond caring. He hasn't been on speaking terms with his sisters for the last five years, and he just added his daughter to the list. Fuck. Him.
 
eilan: honestly, i've been wondering for a while now how you haven't hit this point. i'm sorry that it's come to that. :<

ed
 
An open bottle of water slid off my nightstand and landed on my bed without spilling a single drop of water.

Must be my lucky day today.:D
 
Lit needs a "Like" button for those of us too lazy to hit Reply.
I'd "Like" this if I could.

silverwhisper said:
honestly, i've been wondering for a while now how you haven't hit this point. i'm sorry that it's come to that. :<
Living 35 miles away and not having to see him regularly makes a difference. This was a phone blow-up. My mom is probably catching a lot of hell right now, and I do feel guilty for that. :(
 
Last edited:
An open bottle of water slid off my nightstand and landed on my bed without spilling a single drop of water.

Must be my lucky day today.:D

now you can have a gushing moment in celebration - blame it on the bottle and then say "honey, I feel like sleeping on your side of the bed tonight" :D
 
<<<<<

Quoll made my av for me. I don't remember the joke behind it. All I remember is that he took my Boobeyes av, made it buff(ish), and put The Rock's head on it.

:(
 
The next time I see someone start up with the "But this is a porn board" nonsense, I'm going to direct them to this thread.

I'm just amazed at the outpouring of love and emotion I'm seeing there, not just from HT regulars and semi-regulars but from regulars on other boards as well. Maybe Lit is just a "porn board" for a lot of people, but for some of us, it's that and a helluva lot more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top