Getting caught...

I want to get caught masturbating by my aunt. it's already happened, on purpose, once before. But, she didn't know what I was doing so I had to tell her. How do I get her to catch me without making it look like I did it on purpose?

Jerking off in front of a woman who doesn't want to see that crap is harassment, family or not. Leave the poor woman alone and go find some less-creepy way to get your rocks off.

Jerking off in front of a woman who doesn't want to see that crap is harassment, family or not. Leave the poor woman alone and go find some less-creepy way to get your rocks off.

Solid advice!

There is an incest thread or two..just sayin'.

I want to get caught masturbating by my aunt. it's already happened, on purpose, once before. But, she didn't know what I was doing so I had to tell her. How do I get her to catch me without making it look like I did it on purpose?

The above is just wrong, on many, many levels. You, young fella, are a menace to your aunty, and should be cuffed up side your head accordingly.

To help you better understand how much of a chowderhead you are, I'll use your post but substitute masterbating with:

I want to get caught felching a goat by my aunt. it's already happened, on purpose, once before. But, she didn't know what I was doing so I had to tell her. How do I get her to catch me without making it look like I did it on purpose?

I want to get caught eating my own feces by my aunt. it's already happened, on purpose, once before. But, she didn't know what I was doing so I had to tell her. How do I get her to catch me without making it look like I did it on purpose?

I want to get caught giving myself a prolapsed anus by my aunt. it's already happened, on purpose, once before. But, she didn't know what I was doing so I had to tell her. How do I get her to catch me without making it look like I did it on purpose?

Everything and anything that you may find wrong and inappropriate with any of the above statements can be applied to your original post. Your aunt does not need or want to see your dick. You wanting to show your dick to someone does not transcend another's want to have nothing at all to do with your dick.

Don't be a dick.

PS - duplicate threads started in different forums is kind of dickish. Not as dickish as wankin' the peni in a place or manner to make your aunt super uncomfortable, but a little dickish ( ;) ) nonetheless.

Now we could have had fun for days on this post - but hell Emerson40, you have totally trounced it once again...

actually I just wanted to use the word trounce :D

I wish I could read what Micky says - but the sig stuffs me up everytime...:)

Emerson40 said:
You wanting to show your dick to someone does not transcend another's want to have nothing at all to do with your dick.
If only this applied to cock avs.

And OP deleted because he got a sad. Wah wah wah. Sorry guy, not everyone always agrees with you.

And OP deleted because he got a sad. Wah wah wah. Sorry guy, not everyone always agrees with you.
Yeah, but Bramblethorn quoted him. :)

On first glance, I thought the OP wrote, "I want to get caught masturbating my aunt." :eek:

Now we could have had fun for days on this post - but hell Emerson40, you have totally trounced it once again...

tumblr_lfd7l3wndq1qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

He took it to the Incest thread.

This should be good..:rolleyes:

Actually, I think his duplicate posting that was done in the Fetish & Sexuality Central section was moved there by a mod.

I don't believe his post will be received much better there. Just because some folks there have experienced or fantasize about incest, I doubt many will condone acts of masterbatory exposure to unsuspecting relatives.

Edited to add:

Upon further reflection and seeing how some people have reacted to the S of KJ Thread, I think anything is possible. I'm sure there will be some, in that thread or others, who will think the OP is on to a wonderful idea, will offer him encouragement and high-fives, and ask for updates.

Last edited:
I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread because frankly, it just makes me shake my head.
However, I do want to say that, as usual, Emerson has made me laugh out loud. Love the gif! Nice work.

Edited to add:

Upon further reflection and seeing how some people have reacted to the S of KJ Thread, I think anything is possible. I'm sure there will be some, in that thread or others, who will think the OP is on to a wonderful idea, will offer him encouragement and high-fives, and ask for updates.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I was refering to. :eek:

Last edited:
Krupafan45 said:

She didn't know what you were doing? How exactly do you masturbate?

And I considered ways to work "felch" into polite conversation.. and then I LOOKED IT UP.
Yes, it's early in the year and I'd say Emerson is the early leader in terms of most entertaining replies.

I'm preoccupied by the thought of him being found and just shouting "I'm MASTURBATING"

That could make for a good comedy sketch. A young man is trying to get caught by his hard of hearing, near blind aunt, and although she walks in on him, she keeps mistaking his actions for something different and innocent, and he has to get more and more explicit until finally he's just shouting, "I'M MASTURBATING! I'M MASTURBATING!"

Back