Submission rules on stories involving giving birth...yay or nay?

metron18

Virgin
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Posts
16
Thread topic...is submitting a story involving a woman giving birth in the middle of an orgy allowed or no? Or if she was even involved in a minor way (no penetration, but still open to oral/facials)?

Before anybody decries the idea, I'm basing it on the concept that the woman is having an "orgasmic birth"...she set up the whole situation to do it, she's experiencing climax while it's going on, and she won't be getting into the orgy once it's all over.

This brings to mind my other question: how realistic (relatively speaking) does it sound?
 
Bold. :) Plausible, but iffy.

It depends on how you present it, and how familiar you come across discussing the subject matter. How much have you've read about and/or talked with women who have experienced giving birth in general? Or have you done yourself? (Sorry, don't know your gender.)

Is it a pregnancy fetish that's supposed to be wet and wild, or would you present it more spiritual/extended family/joyous event? Is the arrival of the new baby the climax or end of the story?

Do consider a warm pool for her. Relieves a degree of gravity on her body, keeps her comfortable, easily keeping clean...

Empathy is going to be important here. And that depends on your confidence and knowledge in describing the birthing process (and knowing something about the previous nine months for the new mother). I don't know what that level of knowledge is, so I can't say, but it could be interesting.

For category, I'd but it either in Group Sex with an obvious note somewhere about it involving pregnancy/giving birth, or put it in Fetish. But it depends on the tone of the story.
 
Well, I can tell you I'm male who doesn't know too many women who've given birth, and I can't say I've ever broached the subject with women who have. I've done some research on orgasmic birth, but my understanding is still somewhat shaky at this point.

My bread-and-butter for stories has been (and continues to be) "female celebrities doing porn movies" so all my work is in the Celebrities category. A lot of my stories have used Megan Fox as a no-holds-barred nymphomaniac, and they've gone pretty over-the-top, but are surprisingly favorable to others. My idea for the story is: Megan sets up an orgy at her house as a way to celebrate the birth of her son; the months leading up to it have pretty much had her having sex as much as she can with as many as she can. Much of the action in the story would take place before the actual birth and not really involve her. She'd be open to oral and maybe some anal penetration, but otherwise uninvolved except for maybe using a toy to stimulate her clot for arousal/relaxation. So, yes, leaning more towards "wet and wild," especially if she's situated in a warm pool while people are fucking around her.

The actual birth would probably be the end of the story, or close to it. Given what I can find, I wouldn't say too much about the actual physicality of it, but more on how Megan feels during the moment (heavily aroused, feeling her climax approaching, ecstasy at the actual moment, etc).

Again, I'm known for going over the top, but I don't want to be entirely unrealistic or outright offend people. Thoughts?
 
*laughing* :D. Okay, well now, that changes pretty much everything.

It is a sex symbol celebrity.
You have a rep for going over the top.
You have a fan base that loves it.

Go with that you've described and follow you gut, then. I think you'll find readers who will get a kick out of it. I thought you meant a more serious approach using original characters, but I find myself not particularly worried about offending readers who slobber over Megan Fox in wacky orgies, or how Ms. Fox is portrayed having an orgasmic birth. That is what parody and fantasy is for, after all. :rose:
 
My question, and I am not trying to be funny here, is if the baby was born during an orgy and the mother had a sexual experience or was in the middle of one just as she goes into labor would the site not consider this underage? Sounds ridiculous, but it is no secret they are ridiculous with that rule.
 
No rule stated, and unless you're going the infamous "newborn porn" route a la "A Serbian Film," either do it and see if it gets rejected/reported, or don't do it.

Really, what's the worst that's going to happen? "No."
 
Back
Top