At the Gym

one was getting hard..he was across from me in the single shower, his shower curtain was open a bit...he was washing that beast a bit longer than normal I would think....
the second was semi...in the gang shower.. he was in there every time. never saw him in the single shower.... funny he'd dry himself with his back to you...one leg on the bench....what a view...

how'd I feel...Lucky, and wanting a taste

Hot stuff!

I was thinking about this thread the other day. I go to a nice gym and the showers are amazing. Each shower stall has it's own glass door which is half frosted and half not (so you can see if someone is in the shower, and see full body, but when you are in the shower you don't feel totally exposed only a little :). The lighting is a little dim and you can't really hear what's happening outside your stall. Very private.

I always take the last stall that is kinda hidden in the corner. Anyhow my mind ran a little wild the other day and I was thinking if someone came in to the stall there wouldn't be much I could do about it. Nobody would know and if some stud with a massive cock walked in what would i do? :p

Thought i'd add my one gym story. I was alone in the sauna, semi hard and stroking a bit under my towel when a young Hispanic guy came in fully clothed and stood there stretching. He said Hi, kind of checking me out, clearly looked at my junk, smiled and left. Made me a bit harder to think he seemed to like what he saw since I had to be 30 years older than him. He came back about 5 mins later wearing a towel and sat across from me and lower so he could see under my towel and started to rub his cock which quickly grew into a very impressive hard on. He uncovered it to show me, I did the same just as the door opened and two guys came in. We quickly covered up but the guys may have sensed that something was going on and they quickly left. We uncovered again and hot young guy said that he really wanted to fuck me. I smiled and said that he was way too big. (I am not into getting fucked much anyway) The whole exchange was a huge turn on but I was nervous about someone walking in on us even though the gym was pretty empty. I finally crossed over to his side of the sauna and stood next to him and reached down and stroked his cock while he played with my ass and told me I was hot. At that point I heard voices headed toward the sauna and looked up to see a guy across in the shower watching us.
I decided getting caught was not worth it, gave him a few final strokes and left to take a cold shower. He was sitting in the locker room still wearing the towel when I finished my shower and got dressed. He smiled and said he hoped to see me again sometime. I never did see him again.

I definitely wimped out but it felt good and has been worth some good jacking material.

I'm usually very careful at the gym. I make sure there is no chance I get caught looking so I never look. Yesterday was a little different. There was a big black guy that walked by to go shower. I thought nothing of it. Then when I went into the showers I walked by where he was showering (glass showers so you can see in) and he was facing the opposite way so I saw his ass. I wasn't planning to look but it was just there. Again didn't think much of it until i got to my shower stall. Then I thought damn it's too bad he was facing the wrong way. I was wondering if he had a big dick. i came out of the shower and he was there naked toweling himself off and again facing the wrong way so again i got a view of his ass. I swear he was not trying to hide himself at all and in no hurry to get to his locker and get dressed. I eventually caught a little glimpse of his dick. It wasn't huge but wasn't small. Definitely looked like it could turn into a monster.

Oh god , yes!

I'm leaving for the gym.
I fully expect that one or more of you will be there.
It's a cardio day so I plan to get sweaty for an hour.
Bike, treadmill, abs - I let myself get out of shape and am fighting hard to get my stomach flat and sexy for all of you.
I think I'll sauna for a bit after - meet me there?
When I see that you're there, waiting for me, I get hard instantly.
I look at you as I remove my towel - I'm throbbing and there's no hiding.
I can see you looking. Watching.
My hand reaches down and glides across my hard cock.
Stroking once, twice. I'm so hard and I need some attention.
Yes, that's an invitation.
I step closer to you. I'm inches away. You know what to do.

Yes Evan,I know what to do! I've read every entry on this thread. Thank you ,it's sooooo hot. If you we're inches away , I'd be rapidly falling to my knees and worshipping you with my mouth ,tongue and lips! I'd love to attend to your hard cock, and swallow every drop of you.
x

mmmm. That response is going to give me something to think about in the gym this morning.

I go to the gym regularly and think of this thread everytime i get naked and go shower.

I've read a few stories on this subject, a real turn on. Being grabbed whilst getting changed and used as part of their 'training schedule'.

Went to a little gym this am...... was hoping to glimpse some smooth cock or a sexy ass in the showers. I've been thinking about this thread since i found it. sadly there were no hung studs or even just fit blokes in the showers. I surreptitiously eyed one young guy ten yards away in the changing area who just had a white towel around his middle, great body , my heart was pounding as i fantasised about him standing naked in front of me, dropping his towel and inviting, commanding me to please him orally. Alas no eye contact was made !
I still came home and pleasured myself over the fantasy.

I work out at a YMCA a couple times a week. Just started a couple months ago. There are three of them in my town and I asked a few friends that I have messed around with and they told me that one location is where some gay/bi men cruise. They have two different shower rooms. One is a community shower with a large open area and several shower heads. The other one has curtains separating the showers on three sides with the fourth being the wall. There is a code of some sort for action. Basically start off in the community shower and just check out the naked men. Then if you get a nod then take it to the other side for privacy. You have to be careful because if you are caught fooling around you get your membership revoked. I have only seen anything happen in the community area once. Kind of surprised me. It wasn't much but saw two men soaping each other's cocks up. They then promptly left for privacy.

I have gotten some action a couple times. One time was the method I described. I blew him and he blew me. The other time I knew the guy. My wife and I were working out that night. I went to shower and left my curtain open on purpose. He followed me in. I bent over and grabbed the wall and he fucked me right in the shower. Was so hot. Wife wondered what took so long and even asked if I jacked off in the shower. I "confessed" that I did. She said if I was that horny we could have gone to the family changing room. I couldn't very well tell her that I needed the dick this time lol.

I work out at a YMCA a couple times a week. Just started a couple months ago. There are three of them in my town and I asked a few friends that I have messed around with and they told me that one location is where some gay/bi men cruise. They have two different shower rooms. One is a community shower with a large open area and several shower heads. The other one has curtains separating the showers on three sides with the fourth being the wall. There is a code of some sort for action. Basically start off in the community shower and just check out the naked men. Then if you get a nod then take it to the other side for privacy. You have to be careful because if you are caught fooling around you get your membership revoked. I have only seen anything happen in the community area once. Kind of surprised me. It wasn't much but saw two men soaping each other's cocks up. They then promptly left for privacy.

I have gotten some action a couple times. One time was the method I described. I blew him and he blew me. The other time I knew the guy. My wife and I were working out that night. I went to shower and left my curtain open on purpose. He followed me in. I bent over and grabbed the wall and he fucked me right in the shower. Was so hot. Wife wondered what took so long and even asked if I jacked off in the shower. I "confessed" that I did. She said if I was that horny we could have gone to the family changing room. I couldn't very well tell her that I needed the dick this time lol.

Does she know you've had a little fun with guys?

I am always looking, but have never seen anyone get hard in the shower at the gym, at least not since i left high school, but if I did, I would probably act on it.

There's something so sexy about being in a lockerroom and seeing other guys walk around naked without a care in the world.

Bset play at the gym is to tighten up the clothes, hit the free weights and do some exercises that show off what your trying to show off. Tight shorts that show off my ass usually get guys attention. its an easy way to get some eyes on you and attract a follower to the bathroom. Usually just leads to watching you change and shower

Yes Evan,I know what to do! I've read every entry on this thread. Thank you ,it's sooooo hot. If you we're inches away , I'd be rapidly falling to my knees and worshipping you with my mouth ,tongue and lips! I'd love to attend to your hard cock, and swallow every drop of you.
x
A while back after working out I went into the locker room to shower and get dressed. There were six or eight guys there. One was average height and slim, a bit high on bodyfat ratio. You weren't going to see muscles and veins bulging out on this guy's arms or legs or torso, just smooth skin. He didn't have any hair, either. So he looked like he'd be a very sexy passable CD, if he was so inclined. So far, nothing major here.
T
his guy had just finished showering and was drying himself off. He turned to his locker and pulled out stuff to put on. First he pulled out some lacy girl's panties and put them on the bench. After a while, he slowly started to put on little cute girlie lace panties. I can't remember the color, pink or blue maybe. This was seriously hot. All the time these guys were watching him.

Here were all these guys, mostly probably straight, being purposefully teased. Being given a show by a gay stranger, in a rather public place. While they were naked.

I felt that awareness down by my cock, as it got sort of half hard. A sexual tension developed. The guy took his time and found ways to show his butt off for a while, never making eye contact with anyone and never saying anything, before putting any more clothes on. I remember thinking that one move - by me or anyone there - and this guy'd do every cock in that room willingly. One small move and it would have started. He wanted it. All of his body language was saying he wanted it up his ass, and in his mouth, by the entire group.

But nobody took that first step.

Never seen something more erotic, even by pro exotic dancers.

Last edited:
A while back after working out I went into the locker room to shower and get dressed. There were six or eight guys there. One was average height and slim, a bit high on bodyfat ratio. You weren't going to see muscles and veins bulging out on this guy's arms or legs or torso, just smooth skin. He didn't have any hair, either. So he looked like he'd be a very sexy passable CD, if he was so inclined. So far, nothing major here.
T
his guy had just finished showering and was drying himself off. He turned to his locker and pulled out stuff to put on. First he pulled out some lacy girl's panties and put them on the bench. After a while, he slowly started to put on little cute girlie lace panties. I can't remember the color, pink or blue maybe. This was seriously hot. All the time these guys were watching him.

Here were all these guys, mostly probably straight, being purposefully teased. Being given a show by a gay stranger, in a rather public place. While they were naked.

I felt that awareness down by my cock, as it got sort of half hard. A sexual tension developed. The guy took his time and found ways to show his butt off for a while, never making eye contact with anyone and never saying anything, before putting any more clothes on. I remember thinking that one move - by me or anyone there - and this guy'd do every cock in that room willingly. One small move and it would have started. He wanted it. All of his body language was saying he wanted it up his ass, and in his mouth, by the entire group.

But nobody took that first step.

Never seen something more erotic, even by pro exotic dancers.

wow never even thought of that scenario. Pretty hot. Would be interesting to see someone come out of the shower or steamroom with a nice big hard on

Back