Naked (or not) By Design

a very happy new year's eve fellow travelers :kiss:

for something new i am obediently asking for new year's resolutions for tonight and the rest of 2013 ... we await your inspired thoughts!

a very happy new year's eve fellow travelers :kiss:

for something new i am obediently asking for new year's resolutions for tonight and the rest of 2013 ... we await your inspired thoughts!

Yes Thank you two for sharing yourselfs.

Make it a resolution to STOP even thinking about this "oh my ... i may need to suggest that we retire our thread in shame ... the beauty, composition and utter sex appeal are stunning"

What you and hubby share is so very special. You do and have the beauty, composition and utter sex appeal of a RED HOT LADY!. And when you share the love that is between lover WOW!

thank you for sharing..

a hug :kiss: and a :rose: for the lady damn hubby is a lucky man

fred

ps:if you want idea for pictures would love to see a slow strip tease

and the undies were more for a wedding than a party ...

Last edited:
totally wrong clothes though :(

Ohh Mrs. V you look so cute in that outfit! But, better coming out of it ;)

Happy New Year to you!

My resolutions... just going to focus on the things that make me happy and fulfilled. And not worry about the inconsequential.

Ohh Mrs. V you look so cute in that outfit! But, better coming out of it ;)

Happy New Year to you!

My resolutions... just going to focus on the things that make me happy and fulfilled. And not worry about the inconsequential.

such a wonderful resolution! it is one that should be remembered more than once per year :)

there still was the question of what to wear for dinner and the evening ... a minimilist approach seemed best ...

Last edited:
such a wonderful resolution! it is one that should be remembered more than once per year :)

there still was the question of what to wear for dinner and the evening ... a minimilist approach seemed best ...

Sexy as hell!

I find that enjoying dinner nude is wonderful....cooking dinner nude....not so much! :p

Happy Naughty 2013 to you both.
I know have not posted here before but sure lurked, and drooled.....YUMMMM.
Darn would love to party with you 2 :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

minimilist is nearly always best :devil:

Back