Drunk Bargirl

BarefootDrunk

Virgin
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Posts
6
This RP should take place in a seedy bar with the roles of a female bartender, and some male and female guests all of which like to booze and who are eager to see how this evening ends....

I am willing to take any of the roles but would thake the bargirl as a default.
 
Gemma was standing behind the bar polishing glasses and looking around the place. It was 7 PM and the place just opened to the crowd but was completely empty on this Monday night.
It was her first day here and the patron told her that she should not expect many customers today and that he would come back in only at 10 PM to see if she needs any help.
Gemma was dressed in a short black dress with a tight spaghetti top and a short flaring out until her mid thigh and wearing high heeled sandals and no stockings showing off her nailpolish and toering for those who peeked behint the counter.
Her hair was freshly dyed in a pinkish red matching her nail polish.
She was about 25 years old and was trying to start a new life for which of course she needed money, and this was her first try to get some.

Sighing, she looked around being bored and fixed herself a Caipirinha to slowly sip from it while she was waiting for customers.
 
It was early in the night, but was the beginning of the end for Caleb. He was a medical student at the local university and had just finished his last final. The kid was very smart, but still had a long road in school ahead of him. Hoping to get his mind clear he headed to the bar early by himself as his small class got let out. He was happy the bar was empty as he entered. Sitting on a bench at the bar he smiled at the bar girl who didn't look much older than him.

'May I please have a pint of Heineken and a shot of Ketel One please'

He was 21, but had his preferences in alcohol. He had been drinking for a while, but it did not show. Caleb Reynolds comes from a wealthy family and he does dress the part. Expensive sneakers, a crisp buttondown and some nice khaki's. Even his wrist watch ran him a couple thousand. He smiled again at the bar girl as she got him his drinks
 
A cold wind accompanied Sindy Steel through the door into the empty bar. ‘Where the fuck is Jerry?' she thought when she saw the well manicured girl behind the bar, and the boy she was serving, who was even more manicured and his watch would get her at least $400 at the pawn shop. Sindy was only 33 and still pretty, but next to these two she felt old and alien. She was just from the wrong side of the tracks not a distant planet.
Jerry would have kept her glass full all night. Sindy had no money in her pocket and no where else to go but, back out into the cold all alone. When the bar girl came to ask her poison, Sindy bought some time claiming to be waiting for someone and water would be fine for now.
 
Back
Top