Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexplorer2011

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Posts
192
Well the title is pretty explanatory... ;) What is your most taboo fantasy, the most secret one, the one you would admit to the least ... usually (here you can :) )
 
Still no reply. Is it cause no one likes the topic or are you just too shy? :confused:

many people can be shy about taboo subjectsit is after all is the nature of the beast. And for many just the idea of something that is taboo can bring a blush to the cheeks, otherwise it wouldn't be taboo at least not with them. As mine are somewhat more taboo than is generally acceptedI too am shy about discussing them openly on a thread.
For many taboo can be something as simple as a different position or slightly unusual sexual act and then there are those of us who push the envelope. But in either case if it feels taboo it can make you feel embarrassed and shy about discussing it in case someone thinks you are disgusting in your desiresand it leads to a certain recitence.
 
Snowballing or eating the creampie of my girl, that or sex with two sisters at the same time.
 
Mine is probably is having sex with my sister in the front lawn of a courthouse
 
I've always wanted a threesome with twin sisters... But my current taboo fantasy would be my fiancé and her mother together in our bed, watching them please each other then I get to join the fun. If your too shy to talk about your taboo fantasy on the thread I'd love to hear it in a pm, no judgement here as I'm pretty sure my mind can go to some forbidden places as well, would love to hear from the females on the boards, care to share your dirty thoughts? :devil:
 
I love this thread...

:)

Hmm...now which one of mine do I choose to share.

Ernie minie moe...nah...trying again.
 
At one point (it was in my teens) I am slightly ashamed to say I toyed with the idea of concidering the canibalist fetish, and sometimes I still have stray thoughts of eating somebody, but now I think "Ew" rather then "That's kind of hot." Though, pretending to eat somebody... that has some potential.
 
Probably the subject of my first story on here. To get taken to a lesbian orgy as a "toy to share". Bdsm, forced feminisation, ect.
 
I have a fantasy that my wife services her black cook in the back of the establishment she works at.
 
Knocking up my sister.

(I would not do that in reality, only in fantasy)
 
Being in a 3some where the other 2 people are in an incestuous relationship (dad-daughter, bro-sis, etc.) and if it's 2 sisters, take me now.
 
One of my most taboo fantasies is to have sex with men watching me, making comments to the man I'm fucking to move harder, to spank me, to suggest all these naughty things with me. I like the idea of being taunted about how turned on I am, that any reluctance I might have doesn't matter because deep down I really want it. I don't have any sexual attraction to my father, but calling my lover 'daddy' at the same time wouldn't be so bad either. ;)
 
At one point (it was in my teens) I am slightly ashamed to say I toyed with the idea of concidering the canibalist fetish, and sometimes I still have stray thoughts of eating somebody, but now I think "Ew" rather then "That's kind of hot." Though, pretending to eat somebody... that has some potential.

You might enjoy Eating Rauol Not quite what you are talking about, but fun.
 
Last edited:
My most persistent taboo fantasy is the pretty common desire to watch my wife with another guy. That thought is amplified by various scenarios. Probably the most gut wrenching scenarios among them is giving in to the dominance of my wifes lover including supporting him and raising their children. One of my favorite scenarios is for my wife and I to be the unwilling center of a bi-group orgy where we are forced to watch each other do anything we are told to anyone of the very large group attending the party.
 
I guess being tied as the centerpeice of a gay outdoor orgy might qualify....
 
Mffnq, I like the way you think! Mine involve sameroom sex with another couple.
 
I wanna buttfuck the pope. Not because I find him hot. Just because I wanna pretend he's an altar boy.

jk lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top