Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?

• Total voters
10 out of 10
Wine

“You know,” she giggled, tipping the bottle of Annie Green Springs to her mouth, “I really, really didn’t want to go out with you. I’m only doing this as a favor for my older brother. He thinks your sister’s really hot.”

“Yeah, I know,” he replied, reaching for the bottle just as it began to spill down the front of her shirt. “I don’t care. I’ve wanted a date with you ever since I saw you walking down the hall in that short little skirt. I knew you’d never go out with a dork like me in a million years.”

(100 words exactly, of course :cathappy: )

New theme: Sweets

(How's that, kitty?)

TE: No problem. I knew you meant it in the nicest possible way. I just couldn't respond to the "Daddy". The rest.... :kiss:

Last edited:
[New theme: Sweets

(How's that, kitty?)

I smell sex and candy here
Who's that loungin' in my chair
Who's that castin' devious stares in my direction
Mama this surely is a dream yeah
Yeah mama this surely is a dream
- Marcy Playground

Purrrrrrrfect you good li'l witch. :catroar:

TE: No problem. I knew you meant it in the nicest possible way. I just couldn't respond to the "Daddy". The rest.... :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Woohoo--the pretty witch ain't mad at me after all. :D

And were on Sweets now, huh?

Lessee now...

Wine---10 of 10

The stain was blood red on the carpet. The flute had shattered in thousands of pieces upon hitting the wall. Her anger at finding them together was written all over her face. How could they do this to her after all she had done for them? Did they care so little for her, to do this in her home while she was away? One of them must go, right now, tonight. Which one would not be here in the morning? Did she have to choose on her own? If she had her way, the Chablis would be gone by daylight.
---------------------------------------

Next topic~~~~~~ FOOD

MistressLynn said:
The stain was blood red on the carpet. The flute had shattered in thousands of pieces upon hitting the wall. Her anger at finding them together was written all over her face. How could they do this to her after all she had done for them? Did they care so little for her, to do this in her home while she was away? One of them must go, right now, tonight. Which one would not be here in the morning? Did she have to choose on her own? If she had her way, the Chablis would be gone by daylight.
---------------------------------------

Next topic~~~~~~ FOOD

Hey, nice one, Lynn!

But the pretty witch said it was Sweets.

And we have two #10's...a conundrum.

I know--Sweets are a food--so it can be Sweets or Food, right?

That ok with everyone...cause I got me an idea...:D

You missed the boat there, Mistress. 10 for wine's already gone and the new theme is "Sweets"

starrkers said:
You missed the boat there, Mistress. 10 for wine's already gone and the new theme is "Sweets"
Hers wasn''t there when I started Mine.....I was slow.......My error. ;)

MistressLynn said:
Hers wasn''t there when I started Mine.....I was slow.......My error. ;)

No problem, MistressLynn. Food can be Sweet and we got a bonus story, too.

1 out of 10
Sweets

She sat quietly at the small round table in the corner of the busy café, nibbling little bites from the edges of her brownie and taking sips from her mug of tea. Her pink tongue darted out and caught a crumb of chocolate from her lower lip.

He sat quietly across the room, books spread over the table. He read sometimes, but more often he wrote. The trash can nearby was filled with crumbled wads of discarded dreams written on yellow paper. He looked at her once more and picked up his pencil: “Dear Pretty Girl Sitting in the Corner”.

(100 words exactly) :cathappy:

glynndah said:
No problem, MistressLynn. Food can be Sweet and we got a bonus story, too.

1 out of 10
Sweets

She sat quietly at the small round table in the corner of the busy café, nibbling little bites from the edges of her brownie and taking sips from her mug of tea. Her pink tongue darted out and caught a crumb of chocolate from her lower lip.

He sat quietly across the room, books spread over the table. He read sometimes, but more often he wrote. The trash can nearby was filled with crumbled wads of discarded dreams written on yellow paper. He looked at her once more and picked up his pencil: “Dear Pretty Girl Sitting in the Corner”.

(100 words exactly) :cathappy:

I love this one....

Sweets

“Mommy, mommy I want that one! The blue truck!”

“Give it back! Mommmmmm he won’t give me my cars back.”

“Did too, tattletale.”

“I have your cars, Ha ha ha”

“Mamaaaaa He won’t play fair!!”

“You broke it. I bet daddy’s gonna spank you now.”

“He will not.”

“Will to, will too.”

“You can’t play with my cars anymore. Daddy said so.”

“He did not. I can too. Mommmmmmmm.”

“My red car is better than all the others in the world.”

“Boys, that’s enough arguing! What did your grandmother give you for snacks?”

“We got 3 candy bars each mama!!”
------------------------------------------------------

100 words

((You have to love grandmothers like that ))

Sweets/Food/Edibles

4 of 10

'They'll never miss one candy bar and I'm so hungry', Jimmy thought, slipping it under his ragged jacket. He was almost to the door when the angry shop owner grabbed him, screaming for the police.

"When's the last time you ate, son?" asked Officer Larsen.

"Don't rightly remember," Jimmy mumbled, "Ma's been gone a while."

"Come with me, son," Larsen replied, tossing the shop owner a quarter.

"To jail?"

"Naw, to the diner, cheeseburgers on me."

Jimmy smiled and clutched the officers huge hand as they walked from the store. For the first time in many days, he felt safe.

(100 even)

So the wine and the rain brought out the melancholy, and the sweets are bringing out the sweet apparently.

Nice job TE.

tickledkitty said:
So the wine and the rain brought out the melancholy, and the sweets are bringing out the sweet apparently.

Nice job TE.

Gracias, TK.

I love happy endings. :D

5 out of 10
Sweets

The small boy sat on the step next to an even tinier girl. He unwrapped the brown and silver wrapper to reveal the chocolate bar inside. “It gots lines,” he said, leaning over to show her, “so you can share it.” He carefully broke the piece of candy along those lines. Looking at the bit of chocolate, he took a small bite. “Words, too. This part’s mine,” he said, carefully nibbling off another tiny piece. “And this one belongs to you,” he continued, giving her part of his young heart wrapped in chocolate in his fingers. “It says HERS.”

(Exactly 100 words) :cathappy:

tickledkitty said:
Adorable, Glynndah. That would make a great TV commercial.

Thank you, kitty. Now, where's yours?
*sits patiently in the corner to wait for a new story*

glynndah said:
Thank you, kitty. Now, where's yours?
*sits patiently in the corner to wait for a new story*

I don't know. Haven't been feeling very inspired lately. :(

glynndah said:
5 out of 10
Sweets

The small boy sat on the step next to an even tinier girl. He unwrapped the brown and silver wrapper to reveal the chocolate bar inside. “It gots lines,” he said, leaning over to show her, “so you can share it.” He carefully broke the piece of candy along those lines. Looking at the bit of chocolate, he took a small bite. “Words, too. This part’s mine,” he said, carefully nibbling off another tiny piece. “And this one belongs to you,” he continued, giving her part of his young heart wrapped in chocolate in his fingers. “It says HERS.”

(Exactly 100 words) :cathappy:

This is the sweetest of sweet... :rose:

6 out of 10 ~ Sweets

Chocolate sauce drizzled across her breasts in a sweet trail of sugary indulgence. The liquid felt warm and sensual as she watched through half closed eyes. Where sauce had trailed, an eager tongue followed, slurping down the delicious path to heaven.

“You taste sweeter than a bar of Galaxy!” Matt remarked happily.

“Much more of this and I’ll be exploding like a supernova!” she gasped as his lips captured one taut nipple in a sticky embrace.

It was just as well they were staying in this hotel as a treat – the thought of washing these sheets was not so sweet.

Exactly 100 words

Back