Neighborhood Exhibitionist

p_c352006

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Posts
428
Ever since I bought my first home last year I have been adjusting to living alone. Until this point in my life I had always either lived with my family, classmates, friends, etc. but never alone. It got pretty lonely at times, but one major advantage was that I could walk around in whatever state of undress I wanted. I often slept in just a pair of panties so if I got thirsty or hungry in the middle of the night needed to go to the kitchen I didn't have to worry about getting dressed before walking around the house. Before too long I really started enjoying the feeling of being nearly naked in my home when I was alone and would often come home from work and almost immediately strip off my clothes and spend the rest of the day in a pair of panties and a bra, or tank top.

One day when I got home from work I followed the usual routine of dropping my pants as soon as I got in the door, with my shirt quickly behind. As I walked to the bedroom to toss my clothes in the hamper I noticed that I had left the blinds open in my bedroom. I quickly ran to the windows and closed them so I doubt anyone noticed, but for the rest of the night I started thinking about the possibility that someone did. Was it terrifying or exciting? Would I be embarrassed or excited? The wet spot in my panties answered that question for me though.

So over the next few days I started opening my blinds before leaving the house in the morning so that when I got home I could strip off my clothes and walk around nearly naked in possible view of some of my neighbors. I made sure that the windows facing the front of my house stayed closed since I didn't want some kid from the neighborhood seeing too much or letting every car in the neighborhood look into my home if they wanted, but I still bet that anyone living close by could probably get quite an eye full if they were ever nosey or decided to spy on me.

I'm sure nobody paid any attention or noticed, but the idea that someone might always gets me wet.
 
It started a few weeks ago, when a new girl moved into the house behind mine. She was really cute, and looked about my age. I noticed early on that she was very...comfortable in her own skin. She would saunter around the house in just her underwear all the time, and I had to admit, it really turned me on. After a few days, she started to get more adventurous, laying out topless in front of the window for an hour or so at a time. The sight of her sexy body got me so hard, and it wasn't long before I needed to take care of it. I slid a hand into my hands and wrapped it around my throbbing shaft, squeezing tightly as I watched her do her daily yoga. I couldn't prove anything, but I had a feeling that she knew exactly what she was doing...
 
Over time I started getting more and more comfortable with my exhibitionism and would sometimes even go topless around my house. I never noticed any of my neighbors looking out of their windows or anything, but there was this one guy that lived behind me that I was starting to wonder about. I had never met him, but once or twice I noticed him in the backyard doing basic yard work so when I ran into him in the grocery store I said hello and introduced myself more officially. As we talked I kept noticing him glancing down at my chest and stomach. He also wouldn't really make eye contact as if he was ashamed or felt guilt about something. That's when I realized he must have noticed me in my house, walking around in almost nothing.

Maybe when I get home later I will make sure to give him a show and let him know that I enjoy the idea of him watching me.
 
I saw her at the grocery store today, and she introduced herself to me. She's even more stunning in person, and I had a hard time focusing on her eyes when her body looked so good in her gym outfit. The tight spandex hugged her body in a way that drove me wild, and I had a hard time standing up straight and hiding the growing problem in my pants. We exchanged pleasantries and went our separate ways, but I couldn't help but feel like she knew something more about me. I wondered if she'd seen me playing with myself in the window. I wondered what she thought about it, if she was appalled or turned on from the thought. Either way, I knew I'd be paying even closer attention to her window tonight.
 
After finishing my errands I got home and put away my groceries and a few other items I had purchased that day. I hadn't taken my clothes off yet but I still found myself looking out my back windows anytime I passed by them, thinking about the neighbor that I ran into in the store today. He had to be watching me when I was home; there is no way he would have been staring so much at my body otherwise.

I tried to finished picking up around my house over the next hour or two but I couldn't keep my mind off of showing off for my neighbor. I stripped out of my clothes, down to just my navy blue panties, with a think white lace trim. I walked into the back bedroom of my house and stood by the window, wondering if I was being watched. I didn't see any movement in any of the windows of the house behind me, but maybe my neighbor was just being a little shy. I was getting turned on imagining him inside his home, looking at me in my panties. I ran my hand down my stomach and into my panties. Finding my wet pussy with my fingers I began to rub my clit in slow circles, stopping only occasionally to slip my finger between my slit to coat it in more of my juices before sliding it back to my clit again. My free hand reached my chest and began squeezing each of my tits, pinching my nipples and causing them to harden. If my neighbor was watching, I can only imagine what he would have been thinking.... or doing
 
After I got home, I nearly ran to the window to see if my neighbor was home. I caught a glimpse of her walking by a few times, and even that was enough to keep me glued to the window. It was getting dark and I kept my light off, staying hidden in the shadows behind my window curtain. I don't know what came over me, the thrill of seeing her body and the danger of getting caught had caused me to act so differently, so....primal. I felt like a teenager peeking into the girls' locker room, she had a hold on me and I was thirsty for any glimpse I could see of her.

When I saw her approach the window wearing nothing but those blue panties, my jaw nearly hit the floor. My hand slid instinctively into my jeans, wrapping around my thick erection as I gazed hungrily at her bare breasts and perfect body. "God, this isn't even fair" I muttered under my breath as I watched her stare into her backyard. Her eyes traveled up to my window and I ducked quickly behind the curtain, my heart racing like crazy as I hid in the shadows. I peeked out again, wondering if she knew she was being watched.

And then she slid her hand into her panties.

The sexy, deliberate move was all the confirmation that I needed to know that she knew she was being watched, and maybe even liked it. I took a deep breath, reached along the wall and turned on my light, then stepped out of the shadows and faced her, a nervous smile on my face as I finally let her know of my presence.
 
Oh my god! He IS watching! I felt startled at first, not expecting him to turn on the lights and expose himself, but to see him facing his window, making eye contact with me while my hand explored my pussy sent a rush throughout my body. I smiled at him, then bit my lip seductively to let him know I was turned on knowing he was watching me. The only bad thing was that while I noticed him rubbing his cock through his pants, he was still clothed while I was nearly naked. I wonder if he wanted to play with me or just watch.
 
I stood for a moment watching her, her fingers moving teasingly in her sexy blue panties. A devilish smile slowly spread across my lips as my hands trailed down to my belt and unbuckled it. From the way her rubbing picked up speed, I could tell she liked it, and I enjoyed the momentary role reversal as I teased her in the window. I undid the button of my jeans and slowly, painfully slowly, slid the zipper down all the way. Then I slipped my boxers down and let go of my jeans as they dropped to the floor, my thick, stiff penis springing up and standing straight out for her to see. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the side, leaving me completely exposed for her as I wrapped my hand around my throbbing shaft and began stroking again as I watched her strum her pussy faster and faster. God this woman was driving me crazy, and the sexy smile she gave me let me know that she loved having me at her mercy. I certainly wasn't complaining either...
 
Oh my god! He just dropped his pants... his cock sprang free and pointed into the air standing proud. I immediately felt myself get even wetter than I already was. I started rubbing myself a little fast now, to show how turned on I was by the show he was giving me. I even lifted one leg and rested my foot on the window sill, giving myself better access to my dripping pussy, and giving my neighbor a better look at my wet little pussy.
 
Her sexy tease was turning me on like crazy, and I could tell I was doing the same to her. I wrapped my hands around my throbbing shaft and started stroking up and down as I watched her lift her leg up and show me her soaked panties. I reached over to my dresser and grabbed a bottle of lotion, pouring it into my hands and slathering my cock with it, imagining just how tight and wet her little pussy would feel around my stiff, thick cock. I wanted to drive it deep into her, to hear her moans of pleasure as I pumped in and out. Just the thought of her wrapped around me had the precum flowing from my pulsing tip.
 
I saw him grab some sort of lube from his dresser and put it on his cock as he continued stroking and watching me. It caused his dick to glisten and shine a bit in the light, making me want it inside of me even more. I put my foot down long enough to pull my panties to the floor, then put my other leg up on the window sill. When my hands reached back down to my pussy I drive two fingers deep inside of it. I fucked myself with my fingers as I watched my hot neighbor stroke his hard cock in front of me imagining it was his dick inside of me instead of my small fingers.
 
Oh my god, her pussy was absolutely perfect. Tight, pink, and glistening with her wetness as I watched her slip two fingers inside and start working them in and out furiously. I almost erupted right there, she was so fucking sexy. I knew I couldn't go without touching her for much longer, so with a sly grin I slid open my glass door and stepped out onto the balcony, completely naked and throbbing thick and stiff just for her. I gave her a look that said, "your move" and grinned devilishly as I stroked my thick penis in the cool night air.
 
My heart was pounding from the excitement as I watched him step outside onto his balcony. I wanted his dick inside of me so bad. As he smiled at me I smiled back at him, then after pausing for a second to make sure I definitely wanted to do this I slipped my robe on over my naked body then ran to my front door. I took a deep breathe, then ran outside to the house behind me and knocked on the front door. I was scared, and nervous, but still dripping wet as I waited for my neighbor to answer his door.
 
As soon as she put her robe on I dashed inside to wait at the door, knowing she'd be here soon. My body tingled with anticipation as I stood at the door, time felt like it dragged on forever until finally I heard her knock. I swallowed deeply then opened the door, giving her my best "fuck me" smile as I pulled her in forcefully. Once the door was closed I pressed her back against it and kissed her deeply, my throbbing cock poking against her thigh and leaving a precum drop on her robe. "Its about damn time" I laughed lightly into her lips.
 
As he pushed me against the door I felt his cock poking me in the leg. I couldn't believe how hard he was! I reached down and untied my robe, then shrugged my shoulders, causing it to drop into a puddle on the floor. "Sorry I took so long" I whispered back as our lips met. His hands reached down and began groping my body aggressively, squeezing my ass and chest as he pressed his dick into my now naked body.

I pushed him back slightly. He looked at me puzzled. "Fuck me!" Was all I needed to tell him.
 
After her words I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into me, wrapping her legs around my waist and slipping my pulsing cock between her tight pussy lips, then driving my thick long length deep inside her as I pushed her back against the door. Fuck she was so wet and tight, I couldn't believe how amazing she felt as her perfect pussy enveloped my massive erection. "God....fuck..." I muttered in a lustful daze, unable to put together a coherent sentence
 
Lifted against the door, being fucked by a neighbor I had barely spoken to until today! What was I doing? I didn't dwell on that thought for long as I was continuously pounded hard into the front door, his cock buried deep inside of me with each thrust. I don't remember being this wet before, but it only seemed to help my neighbor drive his cock in and out of me easier. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine, kissing him passionately as he fucked me aggressively. I hope no neighbors are out walking a dog or something. Passing by the house they definitely here the pounding I was getting behind the front door.
 
I started pumping her soaking wet pussy deeper and faster, bending my knees so I could drill her at a deeper angle while her hot moans filled my ears. I kissed her neck ravenously, loving the way she tasted as I drove my pulsing member into her tight hole. From her suprised gasps and moans, I could tell I was hitting places she hadn't felt before, and I loved being the one to drive her wild for once.
 
"FUCK ME!" I screamed as I was repeatedly drilled against into the door harder and deeper than I have ever felt before. Why did I wait so long to let this guy fuck me? As amazing as he felt inside of me, what I really wanted now was to be bent over fucked from behind. I always loved the feeling of being bent over a couch, table, counter, anything and getting pounded.

"I want you to fuck me from behind!"
 
I smiled as she begged me to bend her over, I love when a girl talks dirty like that. I pulled her off my cock and grabbed her by the arm, forcefully tugging her to the stairs where I bent her over the railing. I grabbed her hands and wrapped them around the railing bars, folded in half with her perfect ass poking straight up for me. I slapped her ass hard, leaving a bright red handmark before I plunged my throbbing length straight into her dripping cunt, feeling her contract violently around my cock as I plowed my pulsing head straight to her cervix. "Ohhh fuck that's so tight!" I moaned in pure ecstasy. Her pussy was like a fist clenched around my huge cock.
 
When he grabbed me by the arm so forcefully I was taken by surprise, but it turned me on so much. I love when a man takes charge and uses my body as his own sexual plaything. It's as if he knew exactly what I wanted as he bent me over the steps and smacked me hard on my ass while driving his cock into me. I tensed up around around cock from the initial pain, then again as his cock drive so deep into my pussy that he hit my cervix. I screamed out in passion "FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" As my neighbor fucked me hard. God, I could take this cock forever!
 
God she was so hot when she screamed like that, I loved watching her lose control as my cock slammed in and out of het soaked cunt, my thighs slapping against hers with every deep thrust. I reached Down and grabbed her by the hair, tugging hard and arching her back as my cock hit her stomach at a machine gun pace. My thick piston stretched her pussy lips wide open and I loved the feeling of taking over her sexy body like this. "Cum all over this fucking cock baby!" I groaned through clenched teeth as my free hand reached down and furiously strummed her swollen little clit.
 
FUCK! He knew just what to do. I love having my hair pulled when I'm being fucked from behind and now he managed keep fucking me hard and fast while rubbing my clit.

"Cum all over the fucking cock baby!" He groaned from behind me. That wasn't going to be a problem as I was already on the edge of an orgasm already.

"UHHHH UHHHH UHHHH... I'M CUMMING....I'M CUMMING.... AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as my body tensed and the waves of pleasure rushed all over my body from head to toe. He kept fucking me and rubbing my clit slowly through my climax, giving me one of the best orgasms I can remember feeling in a very long time. I wanted him to keep fucking me, but after cumming so hard my legs felt weak and were beginning to shake.

"I need to sit or lay down" I said out of breath panting. "Tell me what you want" I asked.
 
After her massive orgasm on my cock, I felt like I was damn near gonna pass out from the pressure of her pussy. Somehow I managed to hold on and keep from cumming all over her, so I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to my bedroom, dropping her onto the bed and slumping down next to her. I reached down and gripped my cock, pointing it straight in the air and whispering, "suck this big cock baby, show me what that sexy mouth can do."
 
I was still reeling from my orgasm that I was half out of it as my neighbor lifted me in his big strong arms and carried me up the steps to his bedroom. He dropped me on the mattress then laid down beside me and told me to suck his cock. Something about being commanded and ordered around like this was incredible. I was a little tired but looking down at his huge dick pointing straight in the air gave me my second wind. I pooped up off the bed and crawled in between his legs and went right to work. I ran my tongue slowly up the full length of his stiff member. When my tongue reached the soft, spongy head I swirled my tongue around it slowly and gently, causing it to swell I little more against my tongue. After a few licks I went lower to his balls and started to suck on his testicles one by one. They were just as big and impressive as his large cock and I was turning myself on so much just using my mouth on him.

I looked it to see an approving grin on his face, then went back to work with my skilled mouth. I gripped the base and pointed it up in the air, positioning my mouth above. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, then began to lower myself onto it. My lips were stretched as far as they could go as his cock disappeared inch by inch into my mouth. When I reached a few inches down I closed my lips around the shaft and began to suck. I bobbed my head up and down quickly, as my hand worked the base of his shaft at the same pace. I could hear him moaning above my head as I performed my skills on his amazing cock. I looked up with my big blue eyes to see how I was doing...
 
Back
Top