The Highly Controversial Rape Fantasy

AchingToBe

Virgin
As a reader and a writer (under a completely different username) on Literotica, I tend mostly towards Non-con/reluctance. Both on here and off, my fantasies tend toward imagining the experience of being forced in one scenario or another. I'm looking to understand why this is, and do have a few ideas, but I was looking to hear the views of others.

In real life, I'm sure it would be a traumatic experience. I don't condone rape and do feel that rapists should be punished.

I was looking for a discussion on here that dealt with this, but perhaps the search parameters I entered were too narrow, or too broad.

I have a few questions, should anyone care to answer any single one or all of them:

What is it about being the victim in the rape fantasy that gets you going?

Have you ever anonymously, on craigslist or anywhere else, requested that a stranger enter your home (or wherever) and do that to you? What was it like? Did you regret it afterwards? Did you seek it out again?

Finally (and I don't really expect this question to be answered b/c of the potential backlash) one thing that I am very curious about is: if you have rape fantasies in which you are the perpetrator, and not the victim, what is it about that that turns you on?

Thanks for reading this/answering.

I enjoy rape fantasies, being the victim. That way I have no responsibility, no guilt.

I once had a girlfriend.........

Who had a rape fantasy, I indulged her one night when she was least expecting it. It was both scary and exciting. I wore a ski mask, covered her head with a dark cloth bag and even came inside her, a first for our relationship. Her cries turned to laughter and kisses when I took off the sack and my mask. If you'd like to hear more, pvt me. I'll be happy to share.................

Finally (and I don't really expect this question to be answered b/c of the potential backlash) one thing that I am very curious about is: if you have rape fantasies in which you are the perpetrator, and not the victim, what is it about that that turns you on?

First it should go without saying that the fantasy and the real thing are very different, what I discuss is purely fantasy Rape is violence, an ugly violence that should never titillate, yet I do get how its fantasy has appeal for some.

Based on my experience the fantasy is mostly about power and the exchange of it very viscerally. For her it was freedom, the "complete" loss of control and power, as another said, "guilt-free".

Admittedly, it is not my fantasy albeit a little rough ravaging is fun. So for me it is about being in control of a very dynamic and "dangerous" thing, creating a fantasy that is real in the moment but ultimately harmless, like building a roller coaster that terrifies you so you can love to hate it as you cue and walk away when its over. Seeing the catharsis and pleasure at the end is the only fulfillment I take from it. And I find tears very sexy. Like any good scene it takes planning and communication, all buzz kills yet without the meticulous preparation I would never recommend playing out such a thing.

My gf, who is a feminist and active in anti-violence against women circles, has this fantasy - in fact, it seems to me that a lot of women do. As another poster stated, it seems to have a lot to do with power; I might also suggest that vulnerability (the flip side of trust), the kinkiness of being 'used', and the adrenalin rush of the unexpected may also play into this. It goes without saying (or maybe it doesn't, so I'll say it) that if you're going to act this out, discuss the parameters beforehand, have your safe words and whatnot, and you should probably have a discussion about it afterwards to debrief.

A very close friend of mine was raped recently and I have been a part of her recovery so far. I'm not about to rant because I know that many women use rape as a fantasy, that is of course until they are raped themselves or know someone that is.

Men need to be aware that if they introduce a rape fantasy into a new relationship without carefully gauging if they're partner is really willing, they could trigger a great deal of pain and distress. If anything, it should always be a woman that initiates any ventures into loss of control-play or rape - you're playing with fire otherwise.

A very close friend of mine was raped recently and I have been a part of her recovery so far. I'm not about to rant because I know that many women use rape as a fantasy, that is of course until they are raped themselves or know someone that is.

Men need to be aware that if they introduce a rape fantasy into a new relationship without carefully gauging if they're partner is really willing, they could trigger a great deal of pain and distress. If anything, it should always be a woman that initiates any ventures into loss of control-play or rape - you're playing with fire otherwise.

I know a woman who was raped in high school. Not a date rape--she was pulled into a car by a stranger and forcibly raped. I didn't know about it at the time--we didn't travel in the same circles. But a few years ago we started talking and she told me about the incident. I was surprised, but what she told me next was absolutely shocking. We started talking about sexual fantasies, and she told me that she has rape fantasies. All the time. By men (sometimes more than one) similar to the man who raped her. She was quick to clarify that she would never want to go through that again, but when she masturbates, that is her go-to fantasy. I didn't know how to deal with that.

As a reader and a writer (under a completely different username) on Literotica, I tend mostly towards Non-con/reluctance. Both on here and off, my fantasies tend toward imagining the experience of being forced in one scenario or another. I'm looking to understand why this is, and do have a few ideas, but I was looking to hear the views of others.

In real life, I'm sure it would be a traumatic experience. I don't condone rape and do feel that rapists should be punished.

I was looking for a discussion on here that dealt with this, but perhaps the search parameters I entered were too narrow, or too broad.

I have a few questions, should anyone care to answer any single one or all of them:

Have you ever anonymously, on craigslist or anywhere else, requested that a stranger enter your home (or wherever) and do that to you? What was it like? Did you regret it afterwards? Did you seek it out again?

Thanks for reading this/answering.

gets you going ??? in which sense ???

Here is what I found when I studied this for myself a few years back...

Rape Fantasy:
These fantasies are generally had by women more than men. The rape fantasy is actually a fantasy about being taken by someone the woman finds attractive. It is a fantasy that verifies that the woman is very desirable at a primal level. A great deal of sexual enjoyment and satisfaction comes from feeling wanted and desired by your partner. The desire to be wanted is an instinctive impulse that helps promote and proliferate one's genetic makeup. A "rape fantasy" is the ultimate manifestation of that desire.

Actual Rape:
Rape is an assault; period. It is not unlike being attacked an beaten by a gang of thugs. Most of us have seen the news reports where thugs are beating random victims to show each other how "tough" they are. Rape is more like that than it is about having sex. In an actual rape it's about the attack and dominance of another human being.

We are a couple in our late 20s that swing and share this fantasy of being raped. Both of us indulge i the Nonconsensual/reluctance genres as far as literotica is concerned.

What's peculiar however is that we tend to like stories where the "victim" eventually starts enjoying the experience much to their consternation.

Both of us also have histories of mild abuse in our childhood and we often wonder if there is a correlation there.

My wife

Years ago my wife confessed to me one of her fantasies is to be raped by another man. Since then every so often I'll pin her arms down above her head while we screw. She's always reacted favourably to that.

I'm one of the many women who have this fantasy - or a form of it, at least. For me it's definitely about power exchange and control. Not just about giving both up, but very much about the fighting for it. I don't wish to give it up on my own just like that, but I do love not having control. That is what makes it so powerful for me. Having said that, I have found that the same effect can be gained in non-rape scenarios, too. I think calling mine reluctance-fantasies would be most appropriate, since I'm perfectly happy to fear what's being/going to be done to me, but not interested in fearing my partner.

Who had a rape fantasy, I indulged her one night when she was least expecting it. It was both scary and exciting. I wore a ski mask, covered her head with a dark cloth bag and even came inside her, a first for our relationship. Her cries turned to laughter and kisses when I took off the sack and my mask. If you'd like to hear more, pvt me. I'll be happy to share.................

That's pretty intense...

Just to be in control and have my way with a woman - like I'm a caveman and I just grabbed her.

It's a fantasy for both sexes (or roles, whatever) because it comes without consequences. It's kind of like enjoying a roller coaster. You get to free fall without dying.

I prefer forced, instead of rape.

My husband at the last minute gets called in for a work emergency just before we were going on a fly in fishing trip.
I end up being the only woman stuck with 11 other men. I end up being forced to be their whore and used for the entire week.
Hubby told me about this scenario. :devil:

L:rose:

I know a woman who was raped in high school. Not a date rape--she was pulled into a car by a stranger and forcibly raped. I didn't know about it at the time--we didn't travel in the same circles. But a few years ago we started talking and she told me about the incident. I was surprised, but what she told me next was absolutely shocking. We started talking about sexual fantasies, and she told me that she has rape fantasies. All the time. By men (sometimes more than one) similar to the man who raped her. She was quick to clarify that she would never want to go through that again, but when she masturbates, that is her go-to fantasy. I didn't know how to deal with that.

What your friend is experiencing isn't that unusual. People role-play trauma they've experienced to help them process and work through the emotional damage. There is a lot of good material out there on this subject if you're interested in understanding why she fantasizes about such an horrific assault.

I'm one of the many women who have this fantasy - or a form of it, at least. For me it's definitely about power exchange and control. Not just about giving both up, but very much about the fighting for it. I don't wish to give it up on my own just like that, but I do love not having control. That is what makes it so powerful for me. Having said that, I have found that the same effect can be gained in non-rape scenarios, too. I think calling mine reluctance-fantasies would be most appropriate, since I'm perfectly happy to fear what's being/going to be done to me, but not interested in fearing my partner.

This is very much what I'm interested in. I want my partner to be confident, and sexy, and powerful - and want to compete, and to win. I want her to fight me every step of tbe way, and to love it when I pin her down and tear her clothes from her.

This is very much what I'm interested in. I want my partner to be confident, and sexy, and powerful - and want to compete, and to win. I want her to fight me every step of tbe way, and to love it when I pin her down and tear her clothes from her.

:cool:

Back