The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I miss?

Well, I complained, Vail nommed. That one chick did a hula dance. Then there were dinosaurs and dragons! The acorn fell, then it grew into a tree. Vail has now willow without you. Then we all went to hell and we all raised our hands because we are crazy.

I think that's it.

Thing is, have you all noticed the last rash of playgrounders?

I admit I'm a snob, but I sort of feel like you have to be able to craft a reasonably sexy sentence to even think about posting in the lounge.

Some people don't realize that their grasp of the written word is...shall we say...tenuous.

Forgive me for being so obtuse, but why bother?

Ooh, ooh, can we play with geometry puns now? I guess it just depends on the angle you take.

Actually, the real reason I was messing with her wasn't because she's a bad writer, or that she doesn't seem to be putting any effort into it.
It's because of the three days of spam she threw out there and her almost deliberate violation of obvious rules of behavior.
THAT is why I'm annoyed at her.

Yes! It's the spam that made me grind my teeth.

Well, I complained, Vail nommed. That one chick did a hula dance. Then there were dinosaurs and dragons! The acorn fell, then it grew into a tree. Vail has now willow without you. Then we all went to hell and we all raised our hands because we are crazy.

I think that's it.

You have a very sexy brain.
Plus, good boobs.

Also we found something to talk about.

Actually, the real reason I was messing with her wasn't because she's a bad writer, or that she doesn't seem to be putting any effort into it.
It's because of the three days of spam she threw out there and her almost deliberate violation of obvious rules of behavior.
THAT is why I'm annoyed at her.

I understand. I missed most of her posts.

I think that's it.

hmm...okay... *feels my brain begin to soften and decides it is best to follow Cait's advice and just wander away while I still can*

You have a very sexy brain.
Plus, good boobs.

Also we found something to talk about.

Sexy brains?
Carefully of the Zombie bunnah.... she may overhear.

Good boobs?
Actually she would probably want those too... EEP!

I like you Vivi.

Sexy brains?
Carefully of the Zombie bunnah.... she may overhear.

Good boobs?
Actually she would probably want those too... EEP!

I like you Vivi.

Is liked

Woo! :D
I shall endeavor to continue to be of the liked variety.

Also, you're pretty damn cool yourself doll.

When are you gonna open the church with Bubbles?

Is liked

Woo! :D
I shall endeavor to continue to be of the liked variety.

Also, you're pretty damn cool yourself doll.

When are you gonna open the church with Bubbles?

The fact that he told you! GAH!

must beat for that....

Well, it should be soon. I have to finish my.... area and he needs to do his but the majority of it is done. Sadly with my work I haven't been able to really get things together. I'm suppose to be doing it today but instead I find myself wasting time yet again in the lounge!

LT: I finally realize what, not who, I am and no matter how bad I don't want to be that I will never change and deserve everything that karma dishes out.

SNOBS ALL OF YOU... us... whatever.

The ellipse is not my friend... the ellipse is not my friend... the ellipse is not my friend... the ellipse is not my friend...

I think Dream made her cry...or stopped her...

Either way, it's a good day!

My intentions were not to make her cry....

Actually I don't care. All I was trying to do was offer good advice. If she wants to cry over it, well fine. Much better she hears it now and cries then have someone be even more rude.

The fact that he told you! GAH!

must beat for that....

Well, it should be soon. I have to finish my.... area and he needs to do his but the majority of it is done. Sadly with my work I haven't been able to really get things together. I'm suppose to be doing it today but instead I find myself wasting time yet again in the lounge!

Was he not supposed to say anything?
But you both mentioned it a few weeks ago along with some dire comment about what you were thinking about doing to me. Which.. obviously scared the pants off me.

Obviously.

>.>

<.<

Now you're just trying to make me paranoid.

*whispers in her ear*

Is it working?

Was he not supposed to say anything?
But you both mentioned it a few weeks ago along with some dire comment about what you were thinking about doing to me. Which.. obviously scared the pants off me.

Obviously.

By "scared the pants off" she means "enticed the panties off"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back