Femdom story ideas

intofdom

Experienced
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Posts
36
Literotica is the largest femdom story database. Most femdom stories derive an idea from a femdom roleplay.
A large number of ideas will help us to write a large varity of ideas.
Here are a few of my roleplay ideas.

Taken prisoner of war - Interrogation femdom
Dominant teacher - femdom after school hours
Professional domme - session femdom
Forest ranger - dominating poarcher in the forest
Jail warden - group of jail wardens want to have fun with prisoner
Dominant Boss - foot domination in office
Cruel neighbour - neighbour finds out about fetish.

Could anyone please contribute more femdom ideas.?
 
Here you go.

This site already has some of the things you mentioned, but many more idea.

The hottest femdom site I have ever seen.

[spam/advertising of offsite links/paysite/commercial sites prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Edited to say Oh, really?

Perhaps you should start running around and finding all the links in the "wish I was her thread" and other threads that list links to xhamster, pornhub, redtube and many others.
 
Last edited:
Literotica is the largest femdom story database. Most femdom stories derive an idea from a femdom roleplay.
A large number of ideas will help us to write a large varity of ideas.
Here are a few of my roleplay ideas.

Taken prisoner of war - Interrogation femdom
Dominant teacher - femdom after school hours
Professional domme - session femdom
Forest ranger - dominating poarcher in the forest
Jail warden - group of jail wardens want to have fun with prisoner
Dominant Boss - foot domination in office
Cruel neighbour - neighbour finds out about fetish.

Could anyone please contribute more femdom ideas.?


I like the idea of a professional coming in to teach "couples" new things
 
I've got one storyline in my idea bank of a teacher preying on a couple of lone senior volleyball players who have been delegated net take down duties. Fits the bill you're looking for. I nicked it from a roleplay of a similar idea, oddly enough.
 
How about a conflict between a wife and her husbands ex-wife that ends with some lesbian femdom?
 
how about any of theres

secretary/receptionist/assistant controlling her boss
younger girl either, babysitter, student controlling the older man to get what she wants
Step Daughter having power over step dad, getting him to submit through teasing him and buying her stuff
 
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I noticed this thread while browsing, and thought I would post here (with a bit of shameless plugging!).

What about where femdom is being practised on a grand scale – at government level?
For the sheer possible scale of story ideas, the sky would be pretty much the limit ...

http://www.literotica.com/s/flight-sh-123-to-corfu-ch-01

The above story is Ch 1 (of 7). It is a femdom/foot fetish story. Ch 1 was posted on Dec 4, in the 'Fetish' story category, and Ch 2 is pending, awaiting approval.

Flight SH 123 to Corfu, is a (re-named and mostly re-written) spin-off story from my much larger, on-going original story – 'Community Service' – (not posted at Literotica).

In the main, original story, the A.F.P. – the Authoritarian Female Party – are elected to govern Britain. Just as their name suggests, the A.F.P. are an all-female member Party government.

In Flight SH 123 to Corfu, under the A.F.P.'s (euphemistically titled) Work Motivation Programme, eighteen-year-old Danny Dawson, a school leaver with no job or training to go to upon his leaving education, duly receives his letter of notification from his local Job Centre, regarding his assigned 'placement'.

I have plenty more of these 'Community Service' spin-off story ideas in mind.
As I say, once the (Nationwide) groundwork has been done, the sky is pretty much the limit.

Getting back to intofdom's opening post: I think my favourite femdom/foot fetish stories are the ones that happen in the workplace.
 
Dominate versus domination

There is a shortage of dominate female stories. Most femdom seems to involve bdsm themes focused on humiliation and degredation. Dominate can also be sensual and loving, as in role reversal.
 
I was watching Dexter recently, what about a female like Dexter, a young woman who has these dark dark urges, she thinks that she is beyond redemption but then she falls in love. At first she tries to hide her nature but soon discovers that it just isn't possible. Her boyfriend is not really submissive just a liitle bit naive and too much of a good guy to stand up for himself in modern life, so his new girlfriend decides it is up to her to help him. Some things she does for him in legal way but when she falls deeper in love with him she crosses the line again and doesn't let anything stop her in her efforts to secure a good life for her and her man.
 
Last edited:
I like the idea of a couple in their late 20's being dominated by a couple in their late 30's to late 40's. The older couple would be from a wealthier background and consider themselves much better than the younger couple. The female of the younger couple would be especially in admiration of the older women, and how confident she was, how sexy she looked in her nice clothes, always looking good, her nice house, the expensive car she drove.

The older couple would befriend the younger couple with the intention of dominating them. Then they would share the younger couple with their friends.
 
Back
Top