Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

LOL sorry Chas. But C'mon. Now what is every cop driving these days? Hawaii 5-0, NCIS LA, APB heck even Defiance had one LOL.

Seriously though, he doesn't drive his car to every crime scene, and I was remembering the clapped out cop car he drove a few times. It is also hard to get pictures of his car on the web.

LOL sorry Chas. But C'mon. Now what is every cop driving these days? Hawaii 5-0, NCIS LA, APB heck even Defiance had one LOL.

Seriously though, he doesn't drive his car to every crime scene, and I was remembering the clapped out cop car he drove a few times. It is also hard to get pictures of his car on the web.

Yeah, it was weird.

I was going to hotlink an image of his car in the bit where he was initially driving Bouncing Ball, but the only clear shots I could find were hosted on Blog Spot and their images don't work on Lit, IIRC.

How's everybody doing?

Well, the drooling fart monster has caused a rearrangement of my living space :( But he makes a great cuddle buddy when the depression hits. He loves hugs - crawls into my lap and requires them. Usually falls asleep and starts snoring as well.

Built a kennel for when i'm at work. (temp until I get my heating nd air conditioning repaired. then he'll be an inside monster.

Well, the drooling fart monster has caused a rearrangement of my living space :( But he makes a great cuddle buddy when the depression hits. He loves hugs - crawls into my lap and requires them. Usually falls asleep and starts snoring as well.

Built a kennel for when i'm at work. (temp until I get my heating nd air conditioning repaired. then he'll be an inside monster.

As a crazy cat lady, I always extol the virtues of fuzzbuddies.

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry for disappearing for so long.I'm gonna sit and read the rp posts to see if I can evenly possibly gain a foothold and if not well I'm sure to at least enjoy the read.

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry for disappearing for so long.I'm gonna sit and read the rp posts to see if I can evenly possibly gain a foothold and if not well I'm sure to at least enjoy the read.

Hey UM :) You showed up at a good time.

Just finishing an Arc so a good time for Rocket to rejoin the fold so to speak.

As folks are leaving the Event site already, I guess now's a good time to remind everyone to be thinking about downtime events.

This may be a longer downtime than usual because I think I have a lot to accomplish with my and others' characters between now and the next time The League gets together officially. And I have quite a bit of planning still to do to make the next Event (in space!) go off the way I hope.

Please contact me if there's anything you need to confer about, brainstorm about, all of that!

Well it seems I am in the minority as I am actually feeling okay. Sure it is wet and Rainy down here but you can't have everything LOL

I am, actually, as the song goes, "only happy when it rains."

But as the other song goes-- "it can't rain all the time." :rolleyes:

I am, actually, as the song goes, "only happy when it rains."

But as the other song goes-- "it can't rain all the time." :rolleyes:

Well you would be happy here at the moment. :)

But that crow would have to wait a little while before he swoops in to come and get you. ;)

On another note...There has never been so many rumors about a female Doctor :D

What does everyone think the odds are that we will finally get one.

one theory is that because of the multi-doctor episodes the doctor has always choosen a face he knows...

so Doctor Clara:heart:
... Doctor Ysilda..:heart:
... Doctor Rose :heart:

Back